SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Insurance!!

ylsonny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i tried to find bout bike insurance here and found this thread. i recently got my license and i need help on the steps to buy a bike from a stranger.. what are the things i need to do? male age 20 buying 1984 rxk.. need help here.. thanks. shud i buy the bike and change name first or shud i buy insurance first? im confused..

21 y/o yet to pass my 2b. But does having a two year class 3 license help with the price of my insurance for a ta200?

Wearing of a full face and jacket is a safety statement., its not a fashion statement.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind,

it is then two wrongs to not result in a right.

• 2 weeks later...
hi.. can 18-20yr olds add name as sub-rider..? anyone know..?

thanks alot..

Yes, i believe, provided they have the license.

Anyway, quick question.

So does that mean that NTUC is the cheapest around?

And is it reliable? Like when one get into accident, they will confirm pay?

Cos from what I know, cheap might not equal good, like their other consumer products such as Income Shield.

Please advice. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Update:

30++ new P plate rider add $150 on top of insurance for TA 200 bike $345 nett.

MISG

Is the price ok?

PS I'm 25. :p

Phantom TA200 2012, Vara 125 2013 (Betong)

TZR 125 (HatYai) 2013 & 2018 (Tak Bai)

CB400SF PB1 (Danok, HatYai, Yala, Betong and Su-ngai Kolok) 2014

CB400SF PB1 Iron Butt SaddleSore 1600k 25th Feb 2015

NT650V Deuville (Pattani) (Solo SG-MY-TH-LS)

ST1100 Pan 3 mountain ride in 24hr , MHS 1864 2017

http://tripdrive.blogspot.sg

Yes, i believe, provided they have the license.

Anyway, quick question.

So does that mean that NTUC is the cheapest around?

And is it reliable? Like when one get into accident, they will confirm pay?

Cos from what I know, cheap might not equal good, like their other consumer products such as Income Shield.

Please advice. Thanks.

Prices of premium is based on the amount of claims from the insured. If this year many ppl claim from NTUC...Ntuc premium next year will most probably go up..then ppl with switch to Mitsui which will be lower... but then, if the following year, Mitsui recieved a lot of claims, the following year, premium go up..Ntuc drop...and this goes on and on and on... This is wat i think is happening... Anyway, if you are below 30 or 32, premium will definately be high for 2A and above bikes.

Update:

30++ new P plate rider add $150 on top of insurance for TA 200 bike $345 nett.

MISG

Is the price ok?

PS I'm 25. :p

If you have to add the sub rider..do you have a choice? 30++ is how much? The difference of 1 year can make lots of difference. Anyway, the price is quite ok, as he is a P-plate....

I AM BACK!!!!!

Prices of premium is based on the amount of claims from the insured. If this year many ppl claim from NTUC...Ntuc premium next year will most probably go up..then ppl with switch to Mitsui which will be lower... but then, if the following year, Mitsui recieved a lot of claims, the following year, premium go up..Ntuc drop...and this goes on and on and on... This is wat i think is happening... Anyway, if you are below 30 or 32, premium will definately be high for 2A and above bikes.

If you have to add the sub rider..do you have a choice? 30++ is how much? The difference of 1 year can make lots of difference. Anyway, the price is quite ok, as he is a P-plate....

35 and no add sub yet.

Phantom TA200 2012, Vara 125 2013 (Betong)

TZR 125 (HatYai) 2013 & 2018 (Tak Bai)

CB400SF PB1 (Danok, HatYai, Yala, Betong and Su-ngai Kolok) 2014

CB400SF PB1 Iron Butt SaddleSore 1600k 25th Feb 2015

NT650V Deuville (Pattani) (Solo SG-MY-TH-LS)

ST1100 Pan 3 mountain ride in 24hr , MHS 1864 2017

http://tripdrive.blogspot.sg

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately it won't get cheaper until you turn 21 and get some experience under your belt. Be careful out there and safe riding!

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u396/kingk121/images.jpg http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&site-redirect=&node=165793011&tag=diamotelevrep-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

• 1 year later...