SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2007] Chat in here for SBBF event

Justus

i saw... Take photos with the sexy maxim babes... can... get one of them to be my permanant pillion or not?

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Vince

Did you click on the photo?

Just get your knights to visit booth 13 at SBBF2007 when you are there!

http://www.militiarider.com/bwah/bwah3.jpg

Cheers!

Hi BWAH,

I see... Sure.. I'll drop by the booth and say "Hi" to some old friends.

Remember to keep some souvenir aside for me to bring home :cool:

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Hi folks.

Thanks for tuning in.

There's some things to point out for on the day of the convoy.

Hopefully, IF the organisers have some team to help do all the markings & sweepings, THEN we wont be that siong.

IF that is...

:btw: Folks, we presumed & rode the wrong route.

We should be riding the small roads instead on U-turning, as given & read from the organiser's map.

Here's the clearer detail of where we'll be on.

Folks, things to tk note:-

1) Frm WC Mac CP 3, slip road out to West Coast Highway

2) Right turn to West Coast Link ;

3) Right turn to West Coast Cresent;

4) Right turn to West Coast Road;

5) then, Left turn to Clementi Road;

3) Traffic lights along Clementi Road;

4) Left turn slope, then slip road onto AYE;

5) AYE towards ECP;

6) ECP;Road merger from Keppel & "S" bends towards Rochor;

7) Rochor down slope, road merger from;

8) Left turn into Suntec(ERP Gantry);

9) Suntec Fountain of Wealth Roundabout.

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Guys, please take lots of pictures to share with the poor souls that are not able to attend... please please please... especially those rare bikes that usually don't make an appearance OTR.. :pray:

Can't believe i'm gonna miss the SBBF twice in a row! :weep:

Who says lightning doesn't strike twice :(

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

hey justus! we meet up go? cos i have no idea where west coast mac is too haha. but can check out map. hopefully we can find our way there

Hi k0kster/justus,

I am also heading from East to West Coast Mac.

Wanna go together maybe?

We'll arrange time okie...

We'll play catch me if you can. heh heh heh

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Hi k0kster/justus,

I am also heading from East to West Coast Mac.

Wanna go together maybe?

We'll arrange time okie...

We'll play catch me if you can. heh heh heh

Cheers!

pls let me know in advance e route u plannin to use, so i can setup my cam and give u guys a candid shot...hehehe MV trailed wif 2 Phantoms....

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

pls let me know in advance e route u plannin to use, so i can setup my cam and give u guys a candid shot...hehehe MV trailed wif 2 Phantoms....

hamster so free today huh? hehee, actually, will be MV trailed by 3 phantoms... you forgot my lau pok chia also in same area ah? :cheeky:

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

hamster so free today huh? hehee, actually, will be MV trailed by 3 phantoms... you forgot my lau pok chia also in same area ah? :cheeky:

Yup... you will be coming along from East to West Coast too.

Hmm.... I better stay away from your bike tail.. I just happen to remember something happened when I rode a monster behind you back from cool custom 1 afternoon and some funny things happened along the fly-over of Kaki Bukit. The magic word is "FLY" if you'd remember.

madman.. so you arrange the time okie.

Maybe zero, glad, somebody, somebody and somebody can all meet up at East side and then we'll raid down to West Coast side.

Cheers!

Yup... you will be coming along from East to West Coast too.

Hmm.... I better stay away from your bike tail.. I just happen to remember something happened when I rode a monster behind you back from cool custom 1 afternoon and some funny things happened along the fly-over of Kaki Bukit. The magic word is "FLY" if you'd remember.

madman.. so you arrange the time okie.

Maybe zero, glad, somebody, somebody and somebody can all meet up at East side and then we'll raid down to West Coast side.

Cheers!

my ride got special bazooka that auto fire when someone comes too close, told you not to tailgate me dun listen...heee

i'll always remember that...

how come i incharge time sia... :giddy:

you put time better, all will kuai kuai listen one... maybe we head for breakfast somewhere 1st b4 heading down or something?

my ride got special bazooka that auto fire when someone comes too close, told you not to tailgate me dun listen...heee

i'll always remember that...

how come i incharge time sia... :giddy:

you put time better, all will kuai kuai listen one... maybe we head for breakfast somewhere 1st b4 heading down or something?

madman,

You'll be our lead bike so you tell us what is a good timing and where to meet lor.

If I set time and place ar.. all like kenna pressure like dat instead of having fun leh. Must come choon choon and cannot suka come and suka don't come. heh heh heh crap rulez..

I suggest the "LAST CARPARK" along EAST COAST is good... big space.... but not many knows how to go I think...

You decide lar.... it's a SAT leh...

Cheers!

EVENT: Pre meetup convoy (East siders) to West Coast Mac (WCM)

Pre meetup Location: East Coast Park last public carpark (100m after Macdonald's)

Date: 15th September 2007

ATTIRE: PK Polo-T/T-Shirt or BLACK Polo-T

Gather Time: From 1030hrs

Move Off Time: 1100hrs SHARP

*Will not wait for latecomers after the stipulated time, as some of us need to be at WCM for duty brief.

*Please be punctual within the time frame as we have to move off by 11am SHARP!!!.

Pasir Ris meetups (at 476 Pasir Ris Dr 6, est 10.30am we move off)

1) madman

2) vincekam

3)

4)

eh...den wat bout all e woodlanders???and those in north area

???

woodlander not active i respond leh... i post liao but nobody wan to join..:cheeky:

TEAM PANDA ส.สุรà¸à¸²à¸¢ ชาตรี

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x247/Phantom_Panda/photo%20taking/2113945937_4ea209c67e_b1.jpg

alamak! ar bo like that lar...

Madman gather people at East side at his camp base.

I go over to Woodlands to gather people. On 1 condition: lunch on you guyz of budget not more than SGD$20.00.. kidding lar.. heh heh heh

Will somebody from Woodlands side do some gathering and meet at West Coast or you guyz prefer OTOT ride?

Phantom Panda, you post leow also no respond? I think I know where the problem is. You need to KPKB and get a_s_s moving.... make a hell lot of noise to them to get your attention like what I used to do. heh heh heh

Eh... where are the pipple staying around W'lands ar? Chinu, Kev, Baby, kiamh, Yas.. somebody aand somebody and somebody.. wake up.... Phantom Panda is calling a fall in.

Meetup at Woodlands to West Coast Mac:

Time: XXXXX

1. Phantom Panda

Phantom Panda, the rest is up to you...

Cheers!

Lauda, KeV stay West. Naturally I'll head dwn to WC Mac.

& I cant offer to go other place to bring ppl dwn as I cant leave the house any earlier than 11am as my 2 'lil darlings are still being man handled until me & my wife hand over them to my MaMa to jaga....

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

vince, woodlands thread hamster org one liao.

Shhh.... don't say... I just wanna con free food from Phantom Panda by putting some bull sh_it **** and bulls story to gather the woodlands... Heh heh heh

Okie okie... It's good that hamster is gathering riders from w'lands to go WCM.

Do we have a compile list of the different zones meeting point? It's good to get the compile list in 1 slot rather than all over the places. Tio bo?

woodland meetup:

1. hamster

2. monster

3. petster

4. etc etc

Paris Ris:

1. madman

2. china man

3. indian man

4. etc etc

Cheers!

vince ah, i checked the weather report for sat.

and it's "Showers with thunder in the late morning and early afternoon."

need you do some rain dance liao on fri nite!

EXTRA CHILLI FOR THIS WEEKEND ALSO!!!!!!

Disclaimer: