SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - YOSHIMURA

LastDance

Do u wanna put the street legal yoshi? (end can/full sys)  

850 members have voted

1. 1. Do u wanna put the street legal yoshi? (end can/full sys)

• Yes (end can)
    • Yes (full system)
    • No (Stock exhaust is best)
    • Not sure
    • I have the end can already
    • I habe the full system already

Originally posted by scalpers@Oct 16 2006, 08:40 PM

yes its going to be very "hot" if you must know, like chio boo.

wow really that hot! hehehe anyway why is it become hot when installed? due to wat? :smile:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by delvin25@Oct 17 2006, 04:58 PM

check with u guys the tri oval end can cost ard how much at motoworld?

Tri oval only available for full system bro :smile: Normal one cost abt $500+ Unless u talking abt tri-oval firespec..cost $600+ at motoworld

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Can anyone help me to my question...

After fixing full-sys(yoshi) iur stock jetting will not be compatible wif ur new exhaust sys? so must change ur jetting to dynojet.

Is is true? i was told by my mechanic or ur bike piston will spoil in the future.

:confused:

It Is Not How FAST You Can Travel, But How FAST You Can Handle?

• 3 weeks later...

guys... i'm confused.. which one performs better? if anyone did tried these end cans. Two Bros, Micron or Yoshimura? :smile:

Food For Thought

Bread pudding.

Single light cream is the type of cream most commonly used for cooking. However, this type of cream should not be boiled as it will curdle. Also, always add hot liquids to the cream rather than the cream to the liquids, in order to avoid curdling. Single(light) cream has an 18 percent fat content.

Originally posted by VOODOO_DOLL@Oct 23 2006, 02:31 PM

Can anyone help me to my question...

After fixing full-sys(yoshi) iur stock jetting will not be compatible wif ur new exhaust sys? so must change ur jetting to dynojet.

Is is true? i was told by my mechanic or ur bike piston will spoil in the future.

:confused:

Nope i dnt tink so bro..most probably will effect the spark plugs.

i just got my Yoshi Titanium! weEe! :cheer: gonna chg my filter and chg to dynojet soon.

:bouncefire:

Food For Thought

Bread pudding.

Single light cream is the type of cream most commonly used for cooking. However, this type of cream should not be boiled as it will curdle. Also, always add hot liquids to the cream rather than the cream to the liquids, in order to avoid curdling. Single(light) cream has an 18 percent fat content.

the endcan costs me $580. tot of changing to K&N filter. :sweat:

Food For Thought

Bread pudding.

• 3 months later...

ya after getting a full system u definitely need to go dynojet cos the stock jettings are not suitable for full system. in fact, after i install full sys without dynojet, e bike is kinda retarded at 3-5krpm. I got mine trioval for 1450 (non-firespec). u can use credit card UOB interest free instalment at motorworld.

Originally posted by smiley73@March 16, 2007 01:15 pm

HI guys,

what you guys think worth putting full system for PB1 or not?? and what is the cost for Dynojet

Hi smiley73, i guessed installing an endcan is enuff oredi but u hv to modified ur headers to a 3 bolts.... Coz if u see PB1 headers look similar to a "full-system" & its stainless steel 4-1 rather than 4-2-1 :smile:

Juz my 2cents worth.....

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/OtaIrwan-EllyCinta_Iryandy/IMG_04771.jpg

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than some people live in a lifetime."

Burt Munro, The World's FASTEST INDIAN 1967

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I got a question. For yoshi full-system (normal cyclone...not trioval), is the end can fixed dead to the header? Too much stolen end can recently, so I thought it might be better to fix a yoshi full system instead (only if the endcan and header comes as a whole piece...) Do advice. Thanx~ :smile:

Originally posted by biting_point@April 09, 2007 05:26 pm

can try do spot welding btw the end can and header.. but of cuz if you wanna remove for clearing of carbon and changing of wool will be a bit difficult also lah..

hmmm... that means the full system originally comes in 2 separate piece? Header and endcan.

i'm dunno abt the cyclone ones.. is there one just like the Micron ones?

if that's the case, spot welding still works.. but could only deter, cuz the b*st*rds would have the whole noght assuming you park your bike overnight till the next day you go to work??

Originally posted by SMR@April 10, 2007 12:07 am

Just wondering is the Yoshimura Tri-oval full system quite safe enough from thief? If not, what can be done for extra safe guarding?

the only stuff from tri-oval full is the springs.. the only security i've done is the security screw.. will go for the spot welding soon..

Yoshi tri oval 2 springs only... its a slip on wanna steal damn easy... but for wad steal u need yoshi header to fix to... soo its like the same as stealing and unable to use it.... header made up from7 pieces if not wrong... yoshi cyclone also using slip on if not wrong... BTW any1 know rewrap of yoshi endcan how much... my pipe dented need to rewrap... if rewrap to carbon fiber surely nice...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/Sonicgear85/54.jpg http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/evoaiwa/qw.jpg

Krr 150 Fx 25**Z >>> Oct 2004 -Aug 2006 <<<

Wave 125S Fx 86**Y >>> Aug 2006- ? <<<

Super 4 Spec 2 Fv 71**D >>>Jan 2007- July 2007<<<

Xr 4 Fq 28*S >>>July 2008- May 2008<<<

KTM 4 Fu17**L >>> May2008 - ? <<<