SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2012] F.N.O. - Weekly Friday Night Out

vincekam

hi all,

sorry that didnt make it for last FNO cos being summoned at 10pm to attend drinking session with friend at town.

btw, will we need the Touch'N'Go card when clearing johor custom or will need it only for Toll fees? also, where to get and top up that card?

will join again next round.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all,

sorry that didnt make it for last FNO cos being summoned at 10pm to attend drinking session with friend at town.

btw, will we need the Touch'N'Go card when clearing johor custom or will need it only for Toll fees? also, where to get and top up that card?

will join again next round.

it would be needed for 2nd link toll... the card can be bought there for rm20 :thirsty:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

Friday Night 2nd Link Ride/Makan

DATE: Friday, 17th Dec '10

TIME: 9:00PM onwards

MEETING VENUE: Kallang KFC

MOVE OFF: 10:15PM SHARP.

Checklist:

Please prepare enough ringgits/valid passport/sufficient credit in cashcard & touch n' go card/filled up whitecard & r*in gear.(Standby)

*Note:

- Please DO NOT come if you are Not feeling well; On medication; Bike not in good condition & ETC.

- Please do not suka suka add your names then fly aeroplane. Commit only when you are decided.

- If unsure abt meeting point, check the directory, FYI, streetdirectory.com is up, OR, time to get a copy of street directory & learn to topo.

- Please have proper time keeping, unless having genuine reasons, please inform earlier of lateness.

- Proper riding gear is encouraged. i.e. Covered shoes/boots; Gloves; Jackets.

- Convoy speed: 90km/h~100km/h

- R*in or Shine, with or without response, Im going in. :thumb:

Itinerary:

9.00pm: Gather

10.15pm: Move off to Jurong Bird Park

10.45pm: Move off to 2nd link

11.15pm~11.45pm: Reach Sgp Custom, (Pending on queue) Clear & towards Msia Custom & toll

12.00mn: GP Esso(optional)

12mn onwards: Bukit Indah or Perling town, then back to GP Shell for refill

Late Night: Back to Sgp & home sweet home.

If you do not wish to drop by KKFC, you can be at Jurong Bird Park at 10.30pm instead. We will pass through it and move off Jurong Bird Park at 10.45pm.

Those not keen on going into Malaysia can join us from KKFC onwards and U-turn at 2nd link

*P-platers are welcomed, BUT PLEASE, INFORM YOUR N.O.K. WHERE YOU"LL BE GOING; & prepare an(TOUCHWOOD) I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency] number in your HP or a piece of paper to be given to me.

Name List:

1. VidaK 9187-6811

Cheers!

[Template Circa 2008]

Checklist:

Please prepare enough ringgits/valid passport/sufficient credit in cashcard & touch n' go card/filled up whitecard & r*in gear.(Standby)

*Note:

- Please DO NOT come if you are Not feeling well; On medication; Bike not in good condition & ETC.

- Please do not suka suka add your names then fly aeroplane. Commit only when you are decided.

- If unsure abt meeting point, check the directory, FYI, streetdirectory.com is up, OR, time to get a copy of street directory & learn to topo.

- Please have proper time keeping, unless having genuine reasons, please inform earlier of lateness.

- R*in or Shine, with or without response, Im going in.

Itinerary:

11.15pm~11.45pm: Reach Sgp Custom, (Pending on queue) Clear & towards Msia Custom & toll

If you do not wish to drop by KKFC, you can be at Jurong Bird Park at 10.30pm instead. We will pass through it and move off Jurong Bird Park at 10.45pm.

Those not keen on going into Malaysia can join us from KKFC onwards and U-turn at 2nd link

*P-platers are welcomed, BUT PLEASE, INFORM YOUR N.O.K. WHERE YOU"LL BE GOING; & prepare an (TOUCHWOOD) I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency] number in your HP or a piece of paper to be given to me.

Name List:

1. VidaK 9187-6811

2. vvss - 9189 3121

Cheers!

FNO 17/12/10

Supper up north. All are welcome. Would like to see new faces and catch up with old ones.

1. thenation

oie ccb why u stole my post!!!!

and u still direct me go see forex advert....wah lan eh mod pai kia ah....u wait...ok i tia u with my 400....or 1100 u choose...put time poot place.....I WAIT!!!

borrowing hamster's posts for ease of starting fires... :clap:

sure working de leh.. somemore need work more for KSM.. no money liao

ration your money well... you should still have enough for a year's worth of trips...

unless you wasted them all at genting two days ago :giddy:

Checklist:

*Note:

- R*in or Shine, with or without response, Im going in.

Itinerary:

*P-platers are welcomed, BUT PLEASE, INFORM YOUR N.O.K. WHERE YOU"LL BE GOING; & prepare an (TOUCHWOOD) I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency] number in your HP or a piece of paper to be given to me.

Name List:

1. VidaK 9187-6811

2. vvss - 9189 3121

3. thenation

Cheers!

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Checklist:

*Note:

- R*in or Shine, with or without response, Im going in. :thumb:

Itinerary:

*P-platers are welcomed, BUT PLEASE, INFORM YOUR N.O.K. WHERE YOU"LL BE GOING; & prepare an(TOUCHWOOD) I.C.E.(In Case of Emergency] number in your HP or a piece of paper to be given to me.

Name List:

1. VidaK 9187-6811

2. vvss - 9189 3121

3. thenation

4. CB400S(Pending, consperm on Friesday, will rendezvous @ JBP :angel: )

Cheers!

[Template Circa 2008]

Edited by Kev's

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) pass

Eligibility

1. You must be a Singapore Citizen in possession of an international passport with minimum validity of two (2) years;

2. You must not be listed in the Immigration Suspect List;

3. You must demonstrate that you are a regular JB visitor (the best way is to ensure you have at least 4 round trip Malaysia custom stamp in your passport for the past month).

Application Process

1. Forget about applying through the Internet. Their online system sucks. Do it in person.

2. Bring along a passport size colour photo, your passport (of course), RM$30.00

3. Go to either of the following address (open 24 hours!!):

Pejabat Imigresen Bangunan Sultan Iskandar, Johor Bahru

Jalan Lingkaran Dalam

Aras 3 Utara

80300 Johor Bahru

Johor, Malaysia

Tel No: +607-2182424

Fax No: +607-2234233

Pejabat Imigresen Kompleks Sultan Abu Bakar

343, Jalan Bukit Kuching

81560 Tanjung Kupang

Johor, Malaysia

Tel No : +607-5133040

Fax No: +607-5133057

4. Request for a form and fill it up on the spot. A similar form (Malaysian Automated Clearance System application form) can be downloaded as a soft copy here http://www.limsimi.com/images/borangmacs.pdf

5. Submit the form to the immigration officer and pay the RM$30.00.

6. Viola! Within 15 minutes, you will get back your passport with a sticker and an electronic tag at the last page of your passport. This tag will be used by the Malaysia Customs to track your entry/exit. No more white cards!!

Practical Pointers

1. The MACS sticker on your passport is only good for Johor Bahru customs and cannot be used outside these 2 customs, for example at Kuala Lumpur International Airport or Senai Airport. This means that you will still have to fill up the white card if you fly to Malaysia.

2. It is very much advisable to apply for the MACS while you are still at the JB customs, BEFORE you have stamped your passport. The application both at both customs are located within the assembly area, near the elevator area.

3. If you are applying at Pejabat Imigresen Bangunan Sultan Iskandar, note that the office is just to the right hand side of the writing table where you fill up the white card.

4. If you are getting to the immigration office from City Square, you will first need to change your pass using either your NRIC or driving license before you can proceed to the immigration office.

5. Note that the MACS pass is valid for one year only, and needs to be renewed yearly.

more information in their official website: http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/pass/377-malaysia-automated-clearence-system-macs

Edited by vvss
amend url link

why u post this MACS for? -_- its so long ago stuff

those wan to apply 1 already did

relax... he meant no ill will... :smile:

i didnt know that, thought it can help. also our good friends cross the straits keep changing their regulations in very short period time.

indeed... without it my passport would have to be replaced once a year :cheeky:

indeed... without it my passport would have to be replaced once a year :cheeky:

ya, for your case, it's worth to spend RM30 (approximate S$13) compare to renew your passport (S$80) due to limited pages which is supposed to be valid for 10 years. :cheeky:

seems like I need to clock more "chop" asap before applying the pass. :(

I know I shouldn't continue any form of chit chat in this thread... but...

hmmmm...i shall go or not???

hmmmm....

show me your underwear!! I know that its in there!! :cheeky:

go la~ 10 chars

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

sadly, again, i may nt make it.. :sian:

wth...

i need a ride...

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Huh kev also? I just got reminded of a primary school class gathering I forgot about when I was in vietnam. Vic, will sms to confirm if I am going...may have to find you all in bukit indah or something...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg