SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

If I'm not wrong Bike Productions at Serangoon Road and Ban Hon at AMK are one of the cheapest places to get the bike (they are related). Depending on how you can click with the bosses, they may come across as being unfriendly, but hey you will not get ripped off price-wise and that's what matters most in getting a brand new bike (who cares about customer service :p)

btw the Boon Siew promo ends in 2007 according to their website

can u provide their shop address and contact number.

as for the promo, 3 bottles of mineral engine oil is very cheap, should be around $30. so still cheaper to get from elsewhere.

what are the things to ask for free? helmet? box? raincover?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw I'm going to Boon Siew for my 2k servicing too, probably on 5th Jan - if you happen to be going on that day, lets see if we can go together yeah?

I will be reaching my 2k in another 2 days. Planning to go down on sat 29 Dec.

------------------------------------------

1996-1999 Hurricane 400cc

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

2007- CB400 Vtec 1 / CBF 150

jus got bac frm genting. on the carb i was a little bit confused. the screw w/o spring is for air or fuel? clockwise is close/less rite???

Did u ride up? if yes that might just be a first for CBFs haha :p

I haven't really take a close look at my CBF but in a conventional carburetor, the screw w/o spring controls the air, the fuel adjustment is done by opening up the carb and adjusting the needle level (there's a clip controlling how far the needle can go plunge)

Hi guys,

my red colour Yamaha RXZ (FQ5164S) was stolen today from my place's Multi-storey carpark in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

Key characteristic is that it tend to 'slant' more than other bikes when parked as the side stand was welded back at a low position. (no main stand)

Pls keep a lookout for it, thanks!

aaa.jpg

Hi guys,

my red colour Yamaha RXZ (FQ5164S) was stolen today from my place's Multi-storey carpark in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

Key characteristic is that it tend to 'slant' more than other bikes when parked as the side stand was welded back at a low position. (no main stand)

Hey dude,

So sorry to hear that your bike is stolen. Wish you good luck in finding it back.

Hi guys,

aisey again!

my uncle bike which is almost identical to yours was stolen last week...but found already....haiz...hope u can get ur bike soon...will keep a look out for u...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

aisey again!

my uncle bike which is almost identical to yours was stolen last week...but found already....haiz...hope u can get ur bike soon...will keep a look out for u...

Thanks Khai and Yeoman. Sucky, low crime doesn't mean no crime :p And I just fixed up the broken stand, did full servicing all that haha.

Now I paranoid about my CBF liao cos my carpark had 2 bikes stolen in a week already including mine. Guys pls take additional security precaution for your bikes (unless u live in landed property lah), a padlock at the disk brake is a simple deterrent

updates, currently the average of my FC is about 42km/L, based on the 3oookm of mileage so far.

I guess the most effective way to keep a gd FC would be travelling nt more than 70km/hr even on highway, with top gear. Had yet to test my top speed but will try sometime soon..

I used to be doing 70km/hr for highway riding. But I find that it is rather dangerous due to heavy vehicles also travelling at that speed. I adjusted my highway speed to 80-85 km/hr so as to keep clear from those heavy trucks.

Recently, I have replaced my windshield's screws to stainless steel ones. I have also installed an IU pouch. Now searching around to find a suitable mini digital clock. Hee hee...

I used to be doing 70km/hr for highway riding. But I find that it is rather dangerous due to heavy vehicles also travelling at that speed. I adjusted my highway speed to 80-85 km/hr so as to keep clear from those heavy trucks.

I second that. It was pretty dangerous when I was riding at 70km/h.

Feel its rather safe at 90km/h.

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

Usually after about 200km it will be half tank. My consumption has dropped to 37km/L.

Gonna go down to Boon Siew tom to ask them to check it out.

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

guys my cbf fuel gauge is rather not tat accurate.. I only travel 100km+ since i got my cbf a month ago but the fuel line drop to half tank liao... I ride the bike only once a wk and I nv disconnect the batt... So is tat normal?? :(

I dont think your fuel gauge is inaccurate. Most probably is that your bike is still new and you seldom use the bike that causes the fuel gauge to react slower and thus stuck at half tank level. I also experienced the same situation. The problem disappears when I regularly use the bike. It shouldnt affect much since there is also trip meter to track the actual mileage travelled.

Just noticed that there are more CBF150 on the roads!

Its a good thing as spare parts n accessories would be easier and cheaper to get!

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

Hi Guys,

How about having our first official meet up session?

CBF150 Riders Meet-Up cum Get-to-know Session

Date: 12th Jan 2008

Time: 1700hrs - 2000hrs

Venue: Kallang KFC

Members attending:

1) Yeoman

My FC has dropped to 39km/L travelling at 90 - 95km/h expressway riding. This is after tuning from BS. Their tuning is on the high idling speed.

Maybe I would need to bring it down to a motordiam to better the setting.

Do you guys turn the fuel valve to off position when parking? The manual recommends it but so far I do not practise it. Any setbacks on that?

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1