SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, going to buy a CBF 150 soon. Hope it will serve me well man.. will be getting the BLUE 1.. hopefully CBF will dominate the 2B market..lately saw alot of them in the streets. Lastly hope to have your guidance while riding it next time. Thank you every 1

been to other bikes forums like pulsar n xr125. they r very active,mit up like a few times liao.sigh...

Hey man, so sorry for not being able to find time to meet up. But I am still glad to tell you that I will be free to meet up on 29th March evening. Hope that you guys can make it. :)

Theforce and the rest of the guys, please try to come along ok?

guys how often u all check the batt level??? BTW where the batt compartment??? :)

For me, I prefer to check every 6 months. The batt is located on the left hand side of the bike. You will have to remove the left side panel to gain access to the battery. Prepare a good screwdriver instead of the stock screwdriver given in the tool kit. Use only distillated water to top up the battery water.

Hey man, so sorry for not being able to find time to meet up. But I am still glad to tell you that I will be free to meet up on 29th March evening. Hope that you guys can make it. :)

Theforce and the rest of the guys, please try to come along ok?

Yeah I'll be sure to make it on the 29th too. Don pray pray ah, our birgin outing hahaha

I just test rode a used cbf150. What's a crackling sound at every gear change, and its stiff? Otherwise, bike is smooth and comfortable. Is it a known issue? Note the gear shift sound and stiff is in every gear.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

I just test rode a used cbf150. What's a crackling sound at every gear change, and its stiff? Otherwise, bike is smooth and comfortable. Is it a known issue? Note the gear shift sound and stiff is in every gear.

Like I have mentioned in my previous post, most probably you are changing the gears at the wrong speed.

CBF150 Riders Meet-Up cum Get-to-know Session

Date: 29th March 2008

Time: 1900hrs - 2100hrs

Venue: Kallang KFC

Members attending:

1) Yeoman

2) Merboy

3) theforce

4) THJ

Come and take a look at one of the latest economical 2B road bike that is suitable for both beginners as well as seasoned riders.

Bike Production quoted me cbf150 OTR without IU only $4300.

Is the new CBF150 a newer version or is it the same as the first batch?Someone said its a newer version and more refined with most of the previous flaws rectified.

Anyone heard of a version with higher cc coming? I like this bike very much but hoping for more power maybe 200-250cc.

Thanks,

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Hey Yeoman,

u part-time bike salesman issit? How come nobody know? hahaha :p

Haha... ya lor... how you know huh? Don't let my boss knows about it... hehehe... :p

Members attending:

1) Yeoman

2) Merboy

3) theforce

4) THJ

For members attending, please sms me your name and nick for contacting purpose. Thank you and see you there!

Members attending:

1) Yeoman

2) Merboy

3) theforce

4) THJ

5) Driftbaker

For members who wish to join us, just come along. All bike models welcome!