SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF-R6

Gnixer

• Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear members,

Thanks for the understanding and patience in this matter.

As bro yanani had placed order with a supplier, and he've given Giacomo (James) to carry out the negotiation process on behalf of SingaporeBikes members., a finalised resolution had been reached!

For this production, SingaporeBikes will ordered from yanani's selected supplier so that the forum & members, DO not put bro Yanani in a difficult position and fulfilled his honor to this order.

The agreed material for this production will be dry-fit with full embroidary as per finalised design. This will be a one time production and the cost of this polo tee will be S$25. There won't be subsequent production so interested member do hurry and grab this offer.

Tonight (Fri, 222130H Feb 08 @ Kallang KFC) will be the sampling of the polo tee sizing. According to bro yanani's supplied sample, it is the same material as the MSR polo tee. He will set a date for this MO to end and SBF Coordinator will proceed with the collection of payment and updating of status.

The order will be send after bro Yanani confirmed the finalised polo tees figures and James will personally QC this batch of production to ensure that all participating members get what was promised by the supplier. We hope this collaboration and approach being adopted clear any mis-communication and mis-understanding previously.

Best regards

Management

SingaporeBikes.com

$25 is a reasonable price

for full embrio

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Guest yanani18&27
$25 is a reasonable price

for full embrio

it not actually full bro

as the size is too big

the best size i can give is 4cm by 10cm 4 the r6eligion

as i already discuss with sapito

it not actually full bro

as the size is too big

the best size i can give is 4cm by 10cm 4 the r6eligion

as i already discuss with sapito

if embrio too big ur back cfm feel weird weird de

:)

btw full embrio look nice

but

dunno will be comfy or not

hehe

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

hi where did u get your spiegler brake hoses any bike shop recommandation? and how much its cost. interested in it

Bikelab bro..They are the guys carrying it..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

if embrio too big ur back cfm feel weird weird de

btw full embrio look nice

but

dunno will be comfy or not

hehe

old bird tok we listen =D

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

chun .. sO fast hOme then Online liaO ar .. if i nv sms say nO TP at jalan kayu .. think u nOw still at dam wOndering tO gO hOme Or nOt .. :cheeky:

haha, sian lor..

stupid police make us hide at dam cannot go home :cry:

lolx, all our bike cannot see police 1 =X

wahahahaha~~

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

thank you:cheeky: any idea how much it cost plus fix?

Not that sure thou..Perhaps you might wana call up Bikelab @ 62910121 to enquire..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Nice meeting some of the people yesterday...

R6 / R1 meetup

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/hanzi24/DSC00133copy.jpg

NSR150SP -> Wave 125S ->CB400Spec II -> R607 -> DRZ400SM -> CB400Spec II -> Ducati Monster 400 -> Suzuki Swift/Gilera ST200 -> Colt Version R -> Jazz GD1 -> ???

Dear members,

Thanks for the understanding and patience in this matter.

As bro yanani had placed order with a supplier, and he've given Giacomo (James) to carry out the negotiation process on behalf of SingaporeBikes members., a finalised resolution had been reached!

For this production, SingaporeBikes will ordered from yanani's selected supplier so that the forum & members, DO not put bro Yanani in a difficult position and fulfilled his honor to this order.

The agreed material for this production will be dry-fit with full embroidary as per finalised design. This will be a one time production and the cost of this polo tee will be S$25. There won't be subsequent production so interested member do hurry and grab this offer.

Tonight (Fri, 222130H Feb 08 @ Kallang KFC) will be the sampling of the polo tee sizing. According to bro yanani's supplied sample, it is the same material as the MSR polo tee. He will set a date for this MO to end and SBF Coordinator will proceed with the collection of payment and updating of status.

The order will be send after bro Yanani confirmed the finalised polo tees figures and James will personally QC this batch of production to ensure that all participating members get what was promised by the supplier. We hope this collaboration and approach being adopted clear any mis-communication and mis-understanding previously.

Best regards

Management

SingaporeBikes.com

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

n nw we wait for our Polo-T

wooohoooooooooo!~!