SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MapleSEA

nivleK1985

I think its alright to enjoy the game but not overdo it......

har lor, it's always the case for everything in life mah. moderation is important. *yawn*

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time also play until no life.

Then I totally quit the game. The feeling was great to finally stop playing games.

But on the bright note, when you overdo the playing, you forget to eat meals, you lose weight! :cheeky:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

Yah....

For awhile, my fren lived like vampire.... sleep in the day.... play PC game all night...

I bet the day was pure grinding, and the night was for like PQ. :giddy:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Sit down play game and eat only 1 meal.

I think can actually put on weight. Your body will absorb like EVERYTHING in that 1 meal.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

I'm like damn sianx now. Nothing to do. Only spam watch movies that I downloaded from torrents.

Looking through MMORPG.com to see if anything interesting. Which i doubt. Now a days, whenever I play something, less than 1 week later, I get bored of it. :dozed:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

But there's nothing interesting to download to begin with. I just went into that Prawning Thread.

I think I'd take that up as a hobby. It beats staying home and don't know what to do. Maybe go every week, at least got prawns to eat. (Maybe the 1st few times I eat the Hum. No Prawn!) :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Hahahhaahha.......

Take up fishing also can

Fishing very the boring leh. Can wait 3 hours and no fish. Some more can't eat the bait. At least Prawn, can 'ta pau' your own bait home. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Hahahhahahaha.....

Tot prawning is use liver

Last time I went somewhere near Hwa Pa Villa one ah, give the hum one leh. With the shell there also.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

OIC

The last time i went prawning was more than 10 yrs back with my sister at pasir ris park

Mine was probably maybe a year or 2 back. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

I've never played before....

Tot the characters look cute....

But dun understand the facination with it....

I occassionally play some computer games... but once i break thru the levels then i sian liao....

The fascination is simple. Level up, meet people and make friends :smile:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Sian half, tt vesak day quest so hard to do, have to get kimono pieces plus the item only last a short while. :sian:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

I think I've decided. I'll go play that Dolphin server thingy. Can rot away there. OTOT, then once my Heroes TV Series download finish...... MUahahahahahah...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Eh Knn! I suddenly wanted to log into my Maple account, cannot log in, the account kena hacked. -__-

The registered e-mail under the account also changed such that I can't even request my password, it sents to the other registered account. -________________________________________________- :sian:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Eh Knn! I suddenly wanted to log into my Maple account, cannot log in, the account kena hacked. -__-

The registered e-mail under the account also changed such that I can't even request my password, it sents to the other registered account. -________________________________________________- :sian:

Oh dear, how come will liddat de? u share ur account with other people? :cry: