SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MapleSEA

nivleK1985

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hai~ now maple realli sian le..

play frm beta till nowadays not much ppl play le ..

2002-2003 -->aprilia Rs125

2002-2005 -->honda Ta200

2003-2008 -->aprilia Rs250

2006-2008 -->honda ta150

15 jan2008 - 5 Apr 2012 --> x8 400ie

5 Apr 2012 - now --> busa the falcon..

hello, wah u're chiongster leh!! 3 months lvl 78 liao!! :faint:

ok la.. i no work now mah.. recovering from accident.. i jus pq all the way from kerning to orbis... although lvl up quite fast.. but i am very poor...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

ok la.. i no work now mah.. recovering from accident.. i jus pq all the way from kerning to orbis... although lvl up quite fast.. but i am very poor...

oh, i never tried Orbis PQ before, wonder if it's fun or not. even ludi PQ i only tried once or twice, never killed alishaa before. :cheeky:

happy mapling and hope u're recovering well. :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

oh, i never tried Orbis PQ before, wonder if it's fun or not. even ludi PQ i only tried once or twice, never killed alishaa before. :cheeky:

happy mapling and hope u're recovering well. :smile:

lvl 90 now :cheeky: but as this is my first character.. have very few mesos and difficulty playing... orbis pq quite fun.. and there is a glitch in it whereby u nid a smuggler to earn 40k+ exp in 5 mins... :thumb:

chiong 2x ar? but maplesea now v.boring liao leh.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

these few weeks no time to play. so sad :cry: school camp gonna start soon, got lots to prepare and do. :cry:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

chiong 2x ar? but maplesea now v.boring liao leh.

2x have la.. but onli 2 or 3 times... i spent more on gacha.. XD

like i said.. i can't go out cos of my injuries.. so when i started playing for the first time.. it actually got me addicted... :dot: a new exclusive Singapore map will be coming soon for maplesea... and fourth job is coming soon too... u jus have to wait for new patches so the game won't get too boring..

• 2 weeks later...

but i think now alot of ppl is quitting MAPLESEA. its getting outdated. people are playing other new games.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Play game is liddat de mah, ppl will move on once they get bored, but i'm still fascinated by it. maple story lasted very very long already.

Play game is liddat de mah, ppl will move on once they get bored, but i'm still fascinated by it. maple story lasted very very long already.

I agree to everything except the 'but i'm still fascinated by it.'. I think it has really lasted a very long time, since MapleGlobal like 4 or 5 years back?

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

!!! 4th job is coming~~ keep it up! never give up!! LOL!

indeed la. game gets real bored -_- but dun play oso bored. go in meet fren play play! lol =p

bootes chdit here ^^ hello! every1

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi SBF maplers!~

i frm aquila.

Good news for ppl who is looking for messo seller!~

Currently selling Messo for aquila maplers at a low flat rate of $1.4 per mil.

Abv 100mil buyers for $1.3 per mil.

Abv 500mil buyers for a crazy low rate of $1.2 per mil.

For any enquiries, u can contact me at 96934762.

THx.

Serious Seller looking for serious Buyer =)

Good DAY!

!!! 4th job is coming~~ keep it up! never give up!! LOL!

indeed la. game gets real bored -_- but dun play oso bored. go in meet fren play play! lol =p

bootes chdit here ^^ hello! every1

i'm chief dit too, but cassiopeia de. :smile: :smile:

Sometimes I also wonder leh. I can't even get 100m. :sian:

Gacha, scroll item, sell it. If item gacha-ed is high demand, low supply, can fetch high price. If scroll a high stats weapon, can sell high too.

I know someone who once scrolled a DSR to STR15, WA122 (30%x5 and 1 slot left). He sold this DSR to a female crusader at 345mil.

Recently, another friend gacha-ed a Dragon Wand, MA125 at Leafre, sold for 230mil.

Bottomline is, if lucky, gacha a good item, or scrolled a good weapon, can fetch high price instantly.

Alternatively, buy 2x drops, be a priest, spam heal all the way at dark kentas. Save pot, earn meso, collect EQ.

This is what I know. Hope it provides some clue to you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
The GM won't log into your account. -__-

When there's a server update, your computer would send the .erl files found in your Gameguard folder. It records what you did.

But of course, there are zillions of players, they won't suspect you unless you get from lvl 1 to lvl 150 in 1 week.

Is it possible to edit the *.erl files directly using some sort of editor program before it uploads to the Maple Server? And where can i get the editor?

In my younger days, i used to use hex editor to increase my ammunitions & health in games.

:smile:

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

There's kinda you can delete the files, as in manually just go to the folder and delete them.

But just don't hack lah hor. Its not as simple as it seems. Actually it is, kinda count on your luck as well.

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050