SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MapleSEA

nivleK1985

Oh dear, how come will liddat de? u share ur account with other people? :cry:

I'm still trying to wonder how it happened and WHEN it even happened. Because its been a long time since I logged in, maybe months. Oh well, I think can say everything inside gone already.

Just sent a mail to the maplesea people with the softcopy of the scanned IC (I gave them scanned Passport, Scanned 11B Back and Front, Scanned Driving Licence). I kiasu. :cheeky:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still trying to wonder how it happened and WHEN it even happened. Because its been a long time since I logged in, maybe months. Oh well, I think can say everything inside gone already.

Just sent a mail to the maplesea people with the softcopy of the scanned IC (I gave them scanned Passport, Scanned 11B Back and Front, Scanned Driving Licence). I kiasu. :cheeky:

hmm, doubt they'll be able to do much about it also hor? :cry: :weep:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

hmm, doubt they'll be able to do much about it also hor? :cry: :weep:

Actually, they replied on the 1st working day, got me to go down to PC Bunk to reset. I did just that just now.

I just realised, the hacker who got in, never even do anything to it. Everything is still intact. I don't think a single meso is gone, all my items are still there, EVERYTHING is there.

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Soft copy of your documents sent over the net sounds quite risky

I went down to PC Bunk , and they receieved the E-Mail itself, so its okie then.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Actually, they replied on the 1st working day, got me to go down to PC Bunk to reset. I did just that just now.

I just realised, the hacker who got in, never even do anything to it. Everything is still intact. I don't think a single meso is gone, all my items are still there, EVERYTHING is there.

phew, sounds weird though, ur details changed but then ur items and mesos all intact. how strange? :confused: :confused:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

phew, sounds weird though, ur details changed but then ur items and mesos all intact. how strange? :confused: :confused:

Yeahhh... The registered mail was changed, that's for sure. Because after reset, when I request for the new password, it came immediately, as compared to when it was hacked, that request never arrived.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Yeahhh... The registered mail was changed, that's for sure. Because after reset, when I request for the new password, it came immediately, as compared to when it was hacked, that request never arrived.

it's good news all the same. :smile: happy mapling!! :smile:

it's good news all the same. :smile: happy mapling!! :smile:

Zzzzz... So many hackers getting banned. GM 1 short is ban like 20 to 50 in 1 hour one sia. But when they not around, then got zillions of hackers. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Zzzzz... So many hackers getting banned. GM 1 short is ban like 20 to 50 in 1 hour one sia. But when they not around, then got zillions of hackers. :cheeky:

yes xeno u're so right!! i was online for about 1 hour last night, got a few hackers kena caught, so happy. hope more and more get banned. :smile: :smile:

yes xeno u're so right!! i was online for about 1 hour last night, got a few hackers kena caught, so happy. hope more and more get banned. :smile: :smile:

But honestly, its like damn easy to hack. Its just programming. :sian:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

But honestly, its like damn easy to hack. Its just programming. :sian:

yup it is, but it kills the fun of the game. anyway, now maple feels sanitized. feels clean. :smile:

yesterday was really fierce, so many ppl got banned. :smile:

ur maple IGN starts wif xeno*******??

Don't have any nick by the name of Xenophobia, or Xenophobia07 or Xenowhatever.

My nick is Ieremias, Bedivere and Kherion.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

Don't have any nick by the name of Xenophobia, or Xenophobia07 or Xenowhatever.

My nick is Ieremias, Bedivere and Kherion.

icic.. tot u got char name xeno something.. lolx

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

Maple items have started to drop!! jia you ppl, go hunt for them!! :smile:

Maple items as in?

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

They have? (sigh) No PC until Friday, the earliest :weep:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Drop? Huh?

Pple selling? or giving away free?

no no, swan, it's inside game de, not actually getting the physical items. :smile:

supposedly ah, but i play for 20 min yesterday but didn't get any maple items, but i found 1 tobi and 1 icicles in 20 min, so lucky. :smile:

nw days maple like getting more and more sianz ler lei.. mostly all my friends all quitting ler sad wor.. haiz i think i also quitting soon :sian:

yeah, my guild also very quiet nowadays, even for myself, i playing a lot lesser le, so busy with work. think my master very sad to see his guild liddat. :cry: