SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MapleSEA

nivleK1985

The spam pot and collect EQ part kinda long. :cheeky:

Err... I dont mean spam pot.

Spam heal, collect drops...

But must be a priest. I am a priest, and this is how I earn, by no MG and spam heal all the way at dark kentas, grim or phamton watch, no need to use any pot. Can camp in the same map for a week without having to repot, as long as have enough slots to collect drops. But this way, level up very slow. But for priest, 3rd job damage is low anyway(as compare to hermit and DK), so doesnt matter much anyway. Not very sure how other jobs can earn meso.

Gacha and scrolling is the only thing I know...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last time i tried trading for a few weeks. i didn't train at all but spend all my time running around in FM and opened a shop as well. i earn over 100+ million mesos but i bought items and didn't play for a while. so most of the mesos are now already lost through depreciation. back to the life of a poor mapler. :faint: :cry:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

last night my friend was training with a lvl 155 priest at skelegon, per heal is 8-9k damage, power-packed!! :cheer: :bouncefire:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Hi.. i quit maple many times n sold my acc.. haha..this week just return to maple.. playing pure luk sin now..

is tis thread still active? O.o

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

Live To Ride :popcorn:

Hi.. i quit maple many times n sold my acc.. haha..this week just return to maple.. playing pure luk sin now..

is tis thread still active? O.o

nope, not really active, i'm still playing though. :smile: :smile:

anyone using hack? :cheeky:

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

anyone using hack? :cheeky:

dun have hack leh, think the GMs working hard nowadays, ain't seeing too many hackers around. :smile:

or issit the places that i am at are too crowded for hackers? :cheeky:

actually. even GM keep on ban hacker.

those hacker dont mind. 1 day they can lvl 50-60+

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

actually. even GM keep on ban hacker.

those hacker dont mind. 1 day they can lvl 50-60+

that's the job of the GM mah, for hackers, that's what they do anyway. haha, just keep on banning the higher levels characters lor, after a while the hackers also sian. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Asiasoft just announced the release of 4th job advancement with the latest patch Version 0.48!! :cheers:

for those who are lvl120 and above, good for u.

for the rest of us like myself, train more then say ba. :cheeky:

dono 4th job nid zak helmet and ludi cape anot... zzz

hee hee, a little while more and u'll find out when they patch finish. :cheeky:

jocelyn, hao jiu bu jia, how are you? wat level liao? :smile:

hello u guys lvl? O.o Ozzar and Jocye ? add me buddy? =D

IGN : ProArm

Past Ride: FV5283E(KRR150) FL1135D(GSXR400RP) FQ1692K(CBR400RR) FQ2815S(NSR250RSP) FY7366X(Y125Z) FS366Z(YZF-R6S) FX8000A(Y125Z) FQ6261M(NSR250RSP) FBD1686U(GSX-R 1000 K8) FX8000A(SYM NEW FIGHTER 150) FBL2085E(YZF-R1 RN22)

Present Ride:

-

hello u guys lvl? O.o Ozzar and Jocye ? add me buddy? =D

IGN : ProArm

me & joyce in different worlds, she's in Bootes and i'm in Cassiopeia. :smile:

which world u play? :confused:

me in Aquila..

LOL.. A B C world.. haahahahaa...

joyce job lvl ? how abt u?

Present Ride:

-

me in Aquila..

LOL.. A B C world.. haahahahaa...

joyce job lvl ? how abt u?

alamak, liddat how to buddy? LOL, i'm a lvl 92 chief dit, jocelyn is ice\lightning mage, dunno wat level liao thought. :smile: :smile:

alamak, liddat how to buddy? LOL, i'm a lvl 92 chief dit, jocelyn is ice\lightning mage, dunno wat level liao thought. :smile: :smile:

WAT? You are still playing this maple story????? :giddy:

-----------------------------------------

http://bp0.blogger.com/_BRGYr6mPZh4/R9OHD3Wcv0I/AAAAAAAAA6Q/gepQxOxG4oY/s200/SoniaSui01.jpg

Selling tyre gauges(good for track use) PM me

WAT? You are still playing this maple story????? :giddy:

ya still playing maple, after exams hopefully can make time to chiong a few more levels. :smile:

so u still playing DOTA? :smile:

wah.. chief dit ar, nt easy train leh.... btw im pure luk sin, any comments on this? or u feel low dex sin better? why?

Present Ride:

-

wah.. chief dit ar, nt easy train leh.... btw im pure luk sin, any comments on this? or u feel low dex sin better? why?

har lor, especially when i'm not really funded. this is my 1st serious character. i'm low dex actually, wanted to be pure luk but added wrongly when i was low level, so have a base dex of 50 now. :sian:

no comments ba, it's all preference mah. if they do not release anymore weapons without stats requirements, then at 100++ i think low dex better ba, since we'll need to upgrade weapons anyway, lvl 100 weapons will be better than our current ones. wat you think? :smile:

i heard from my friends that its hard to train now cause always kena KS.

who got play dota here? i am from US WEST. XDP.DotAFreAk

i heard from my friends that its hard to train now cause always kena KS.

ermm, not really lah, it's always been this way? :cheeky: i find it ok. maybe aquila too crowded? :smile: