SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fazer 600 Reviews

GSGabes

Got the bike on Tue, oni done 80km. Regarding the heat on the pillion side, it's oni lukewarm. So it's not gonna burn your pillion's butt. But was quite surprised to find tat the rear plastic piece, where the brake light is, burning.

Hey Ernie, wondering wat you meant by hard breaking in. Is it alright to rev high while in the breaking in period?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the bike on Tue, oni done 80km. Regarding the heat on the pillion side, it's oni lukewarm. So it's not gonna burn your pillion's butt. But was quite surprised to find tat the rear plastic piece, where the brake light is, burning.

Hey Ernie, wondering wat you meant by hard breaking in. Is it alright to rev high while in the breaking in period?

well some ppl say follow the manul recommandation of keeping below 6000rpm for the frist 1000km. some ppl say hard runing in is good for the piston as it sits in properly.

check out on the below links for further info.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/viewto...ghlight=breakin

Just to check with u guys. Do any of u feel any vibration under the rider's seat when the rpm hits between 5500 - 6000? The vibration is gone once the rpm clears 6k.

i tink i feel it oso but very light only...so how many km have u done?

YOU'LL NEVER RIDE ALONE!

Just to check with u guys. Do any of u feel any vibration under the rider's seat when the rpm hits between 5500 - 6000? The vibration is gone once the rpm clears 6k.

feel it initially. but after a few times. it's gone. btw, reaching 1000km soon

So far oni done 400+km. Not much time to play around wif the bike. Mostly oni riding to and from work.

Wanted to install side box but was told brackets will oni arrive in jan/feb next yr. Any accessories u guys added?

Hi hi, some shops quoted me the 04 fazer600 about $16400 and some $15500. hence would like to know the price you guys got for. btw, I was quoted for 26 yrs old, 1st party AXA insurance.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Hi hi, some shops quoted me the 04 fazer600 about $16400 and some $15500. hence would like to know the price you guys got for. btw, I was quoted for 26 yrs old, 1st party AXA insurance.

i not really sure about the price thing cos insurance play a big part eg ncd. anway the price should be 16000.

feel it initially. but after a few times. it's gone. btw, reaching 1000km soon

i also feel the same initially. anyway i just got a 300km before reserve today. so its about 15.5L, about 19km/L.

anyway how about meeting up on saturday at 8pm-10pm , after the SingaporeBikes.com Anniversary 2003 at kallang kfc.

maybe make it like a fazer outing for all fz models and yrs?

anyway eddyNg how come you buy the fzs600 air filter? can fit the fz6?

I also experience this vibration in my '03 Fazer and its still there. My mileage nearly 10k already. It seems like this is a characteristic of Fazer 600 engine.

i also feel the same initially. anyway i just got a 300km before reserve today. so its about 15.5L, about 19km/L.

anyway how about meeting up on saturday at 8pm-10pm , after the SingaporeBikes.com Anniversary 2003 at kallang kfc.

anyway eddyNg how come you buy the fzs600 air filter? can fit the fz6?

hmm... ur fuel comsumption kinda high. the last time i pump. 10.7L @ 240km.

Sat is fine for me. but might be late.

:confused: i didnt buy any air filter yet.

hmm i try to notice the vibration just now, around 5000- 5500k rpm the grain area there will vibrate a bit like ticking you like that.

today i try to put 6 clicks on the back suspension, feels a bit better. anyway eddyNg how come you put fiamm horn? the orginal to me is loud enough liao.

I guess I would be able to make it. BTW, any of u going to the anniversary thingy?

hmm i try to notice the vibration just now, around 5000- 5500k rpm the grain area there will vibrate a bit like ticking you like that.

today i try to put 6 clicks on the back suspension, feels a bit better. anyway eddyNg how come you put fiamm horn? the orginal to me is loud enough liao.

Yup, tat's the vibration I'm refering to. Tinkling sensation at the bottom. Can be quite annoying if maintaining at tat rpm range.

I do find the horn a bit soft. A trishaw blow horn can be louder, I think. :p

i got mine at $16500 oso axa insurance 1st party....which bike shop quote u tis price?

YOU'LL NEVER RIDE ALONE!

oh... yah. felt it too. a bit of vibration

fiamm horn sounds more shiok! haha.

actually no special reason lah. frien buying for car...so i itchy too :eek:

btw...how cum u know? we met be4?

hong leong quoted $16400

AS Phoon quoted $15500

i bought from HongLeong @ $16.2 leh. ur insurance how much?

it might be cheaper to outsource. u better hurry. GST 5% coming