SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fazer 600 Reviews

GSGabes

jus came back from servicing my '03 fazer600 at hong leong workshop... took the package service... cost $130.

the mechanic very friendly & did a good job in tuning my carburettor... now my bike pickup is very smooth...

recommend go there servicing...its worth it!

package got include a lot of things...for more info:

http://www.hlcorp.com.sg/yamaha-motor/prom...o.htm#condition

:cheer:

the item 'coolant' is topping-up or flushing the radiator?

items with '** ' is $130 rite?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jus came back from servicing my '03 fazer600 at hong leong workshop... took the package service... cost $130.

the mechanic very friendly & did a good job in tuning my carburettor... now my bike pickup is very smooth...

recommend go there servicing...its worth it!

package got include a lot of things...for more info:

http://www.hlcorp.com.sg/yamaha-motor/prom...o.htm#condition

:cheer:

Yeh, u are rite, the last time sent my fazer600 in for my 10,000km service too, the mechanics there did a good job, service liao also pickup is very smooth & fast... even got better fuel mileage after tuning. Pity mine's a honda, can't send my vfr in to hongleong to service! :pity: compare to boon siew agent, hongleong consider very good liao... :shades:

the item 'coolant' is topping-up or flushing the radiator?

items with '** ' is $130 rite?

coolant is top up...items with ** are included in package.

total is $130 if use fully synthetic oil...if use normal oil $110.

btw they give u a servicin card, get one stamp for each visit...accumulate 3 stamps & get the 4th servicin free! ...dat's $130 free!

just to add.... one of the reasons that yamaha had to update fazer

is because of the stricter emission standards (to be passed?

or had been passed?) in europe...

the old fazer simply cannot meet the new standard...

juz found ur answer :smile:

it produces emissions equivalent to just 30% of the EU-2 regulation value for CO, 65% for HC and 40% for NOx.

Me waiting for my fazer too. Perhaps we can all meet up once we got our bikes.

Yeh....i interested to meet up too. wana test ride the bike... :p :shades:

i order the bike liao. got money then i go collect.

When u get bike liao! y dun we arrange for all fzs600 to meet up view & test the bike!! :bounce: :p :shades:

:smile: but we still at engine run-in

btw, why sell ur fazer? VFR better?

Test ride & view is maybe like meetup in carpark like kallang kfc, not thrash it on the highway. :p Just like to get a feel of it see what's the difference between the old & new fzs600. I sold off the fzs600 is becos i got the vfr at a good price. :D But calculate back ah, running cost of vfr is much higher every month compare to fzs600. :pity: