SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fazer 600 Reviews

GSGabes

So when you intend to purchase the new FZ6? Sell me your X9 leh. I intending to downgrade.

Paiseh ah mr aiya..!! I not intending to downgrading anytime soon, unless there's any bike out there which is better or more interesting then the V4 ah! :p Temporary dun wana ride back an in-line-4, too smooth & sian. :p

I am watching :shades:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my trip down southen motor today. one 04 fazer600 blue colour on display. ask the salesman if other colours aviable he say no.

bike price 13k

+ gst of 4%

+ transfer fee about 200

+ agreement fee 200

+ iu unit 152

+ coe this month 302

+ insurance ntuc second party my age about 1.1k

total bike price for me is about 15.5k otr.

interest rate at 4% flat

and cheekozer600 can you tell me where can i get a cheaper insurance.

southern quote me $13.5 leh. which branch u ask huh?

but they said my insurance for 2nd-party $600+ only

anyone near my age? My bike license almost 11yrs liao. will it be cheaper?

Is the seat height very high? I kind of like the unique instrument design....maybe upgrading to this. :D

i've try sittin on it....both ball of my sole still manages to touch the ground....i'm 170...it should be fine if u r 6ft....

http://mstamm.imgaming.com/pics/bikes/crazy.jpg

I've Tried Everything Except Losing....

everyboby noes tat the engine is borrowed from R6...but tat doesn't stop there...front and rear tyre sizes have grown to sportbikes standard 120/70 and 180/55 respectively (up from 110/70 and 160/60) thus givin more choices to all the lastest rubber, from tourin to track day and back again....in this respect...the bike seems even more of an all-round to me....

and there's oso a naked version of the new fazer...the headlight is almost in a diamond cutted shape....i personally like the naked version....

everyboby noes tat the engine is borrowed from R6...but tat doesn't stop there...front and rear tyre sizes have grown to sportbikes standard 120/70 and 180/55 respectively (up from 110/70 and 160/60) thus givin more choices to all the lastest rubber, from tourin to track day and back again....in this respect...the bike seems even more of an all-round to me....

and there's oso a naked version of the new fazer...the headlight is almost in a diamond cutted shape....i personally like the naked version....

also can go to track???? then how abt the cornerin???? will it b as gd as R6???? the handling le??? how is it compared to R6???

also can go to track???? then how abt the cornerin???? will it b as gd as R6???? the handling le??? how is it compared to R6???

yup...but one must be careful cuz the stock foot pegs are relatively low so one corner too hard u will hit the pegs....handlin wise is neutral..meanin it;s stable in all situations....

u can't compared it to R6...of cuz everyones noes the answer...but just take it as a road version of R6 cuz the Fazer uses a de-tuned R6 engine and the under sit exaust doesn't just look good...using a longer pipe gives the engine more torque....

yup...but one must be careful cuz the stock foot pegs are relatively low so one corner too hard u will hit the pegs....handlin wise is neutral..meanin it;s stable in all situations....

u can't compared it to R6...of cuz everyones noes the answer...but just take it as a road version of R6 cuz the Fazer uses a de-tuned R6 engine and the under sit exaust doesn't just look good...using a longer pipe gives the engine more torque....

the price diff of both bike is abt 3k rite???

i last heard dat r6 is sellin at 17k

my fren's R6 otr 18+++...the new Frazer i'm afraid might only be 1-2 k different cuz it's new and u oso need to consider the difference in insurance amount between different personel and the hidden charges differ from one bikeshop to another :smile:

wat's ur age??? n which shop u got it???

is it fazer or R6?

1st hand bike?

got the fazer 600 '04 model from hong leong. 27 this yr.

price post is OTR.

no hidden cost like GST....agreement fee ..e.g

wat's ur age??? n which shop u got it???

is it fazer or R6?

1st hand bike?

u can try new sounthern...i've juz asked...13k machine price...the boss told me with my age, i'm 21, the otr price is around 15+++

u can try new sounthern...i've juz asked...13k machine price...the boss told me with my age, i'm 21, the otr price is around 15+++

Yup new southern motors selling at 13.5k.offtheroad. I tried the bike, im 168-170cm btw, and i dont need to tiptoe... :D