SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

Guest motofreak
hahah kao lol.. damm,,, hmm cannot wait to take my bike next week sia.. u guys always have outing?

Occasionally ah. Most of the time its Friday nights. Sometimes DIY sessions on the weekends. So check the forum often bah. If u the JB pump regular. Leave your number and the "people" will call u..

Occasionally ah. Most of the time its Friday nights. Sometimes DIY sessions on the weekends. So check the forum often bah. If u the JB pump regular. Leave your number and the "people" will call u..

haha u mean just leave it here? haha yea my car i always pump jb, looks like my gsr will have to pump at there tooo LOl.. but next week then i can get my bike so cheers

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

Guest motofreak
have you guys service your fuel injections needles or something like that..? and i forgot where to find that idling knob/screw!

Not yet. Idling screw is on the LEFT hand side. Gotta remove the plastic panel and look beside the frame. U should see the screw.

have you guys service your fuel injections needles or something like that..? and i forgot where to find that idling knob/screw!

ASNU at Racewerks lor

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

Not yet. Idling screw is on the LEFT hand side. Gotta remove the plastic panel and look beside the frame. U should see the screw.

hmm... is it inside? the last time i saw razi fingers go inside further..

hmm

will check it later...gotta fetch maam at airport...

Guest motofreak

Still the same lah. Its in the inner frame. Dun have to dig sooooo deep lah. "Light Fingering" only... U see Razi "deep fisting" is because he got lady fingers.... :p

Still the same lah. Its in the inner frame. Dun have to dig sooooo deep lah. "Light Fingering" only... U see Razi "deep fisting" is because he got lady fingers.... :p

damn... i don't want to know what you guys have been doing man..

hmm... is it inside? the last time i saw razi fingers go inside further..

hmm

will check it later...gotta fetch maam at airport...

Once in awhile do the "fisting" method works. You have not seen the bondage techniquue yet hehheheh

Edited by IvikaRazI

* Suzuki GSR750

Once in awhile do the "fisting" method works. You have not seen the bondage techniquue yet hehheheh

wow bondage session is it,hahaha,i tot u like nature takes it's course:angel:

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

Guest motofreak

No wonder he isnt married yet. Muahhahaa... Having too much fun with the bike :faint:

hi guys. get my bike... is really a damn beast.... if not carefull will end up accident... damn.... the power? unbelievable... ya hand wrist did really got sum pain... but this how a sport bike suppose to be cos i ride b4 even its a small cc sport bike.. back ache? eh not yet.. i feel the more i go and the comfort it will be.. as i dun wish to BBQ! i found out y ppl say R6 is super hot... and i looking a way to make it away and i think it will over come the hot air come to the leg... is juz see wat material i wil use... anyway happy or not i already change my bike. and i feel like i am not welcome here anymore as the post really sound like a tease... those which still wanna gather with cam pm as i dun think i will be posting if like this.:thumb:

wish u all the best in ur future rides. as for me i can only say i love the strengh of the bike is really sumthing u cant imagine from 600cc... i try CBR 08 600cc RR but the strengh is totally diff..

:cheers:

Live to ride, born to sex.... :cheeky:

1998-1999 - honda c70

1999-2000 - suzuki fx110

2000 dec - 2002 jan - yamaha 125Z

2002 jan - 2005 sept - yamaha TZM

2005 sept - 2007 nov - Yamaha LC135

2007 nov -2009 june- GSR k7

2009 june - R6 08

hi guys. get my bike... is really a damn beast.... if not carefull will end up accident... damn.... the power? unbelievable... ya hand wrist did really got sum pain... but this how a sport bike suppose to be cos i ride b4 even its a small cc sport bike.. back ache? eh not yet.. i feel the more i go and the comfort it will be.. as i dun wish to BBQ! i found out y ppl say R6 is super hot... and i looking a way to make it away and i think it will over come the hot air come to the leg... is juz see wat material i wil use... anyway happy or not i already change my bike. and i feel like i am not welcome here anymore as the post really sound like a tease... those which still wanna gather with cam pm as i dun think i will be posting if like this.:thumb:

wish u all the best in ur future rides. as for me i can only say i love the strengh of the bike is really sumthing u cant imagine from 600cc... i try CBR 08 600cc RR but the strengh is totally diff..

Nah no one teasing you. Its all the "I feel" thoughts that overwhelm you. hahahha. We are just sharing our views. Anyway please do not suka suka put stuff to protect your legs from being BBQ. One reason is, the heat ducts are there for a reason. The engineers know what they are doing. Juz use proper gear like jeans and riding boots. You will be fine.

Get to know the bike instead of relying on the mechs all the time. Then you will enjoy the ride more. You are always welcome to join the outings or gatherings. We are bikers and not a club.

Worst case scenario, your bike will be molested by us hahahha.

* Suzuki GSR750

Nah no one teasing you. Its all the "I feel" thoughts that overwhelm you. hahahha. We are just sharing our views. Anyway please do not suka suka put stuff to protect your legs from being BBQ. One reason is, the heat ducts are there for a reason. The engineers know what they are doing.

Get to know the bike instead of relying on the mechs all the time. Then you will enjoy the ride more. You are always welcome to join the outings or gatherings. We are bikers and not a club.

Worst case scenario, your bike will be molested by us hahahha.

lol.. but i can tell u my bike is welcome to test as long as u hav class 2 license! i can only say u will be suprise...:cheeky:

1998-1999 - honda c70

1999-2000 - suzuki fx110

2009 june - R6 08

lol.. but i can tell u my bike is welcome to test as long as u hav class 2 license! i can only say u will be suprise...:cheeky:

See you already trying to spark somethings....hhaha...I always advice people to be humble. You will earn respect from others.

Can ask the 600cc to test with you lor. Mine 400cc no match hahahah. Later fall you cry heheheh

* Suzuki GSR750

Dude... it's forum, dun treat people's comment seriously... we're into a new age of living and forum has been very popular nowadays where people gathers to talk. When we go online, we need to have a mentality to accept what people says and filter those negative or offensive comments... remember we come from all walks of life, some people advise in a good manner, some in a more crude matter... we must also try learn to understand the negative comments sometimes, maybe the person who try to advise you is not in the good mood... nevertheless, most of us here are really friendly when you meet up with them.

Well... changing bikes does not mean changing new friends(you still will be able to make newer friends with your new class of bike)... but friends you made here will never change... so you're always welcome in here, but on topic wise, we will not be able to discuss on your new bike... but for gathering, you're most welcome to join, becos you're our friend and also a ex-GSRean!

So dude... tonight it's on. See you at Petronas 9.00pm.

FRIDAY 29th May NIGHT KULAI NASI LEMAK

Meeting Venue: Petronas GP at 9.00pm

or

Meeting Venue 2: Jurong Birdpark at 8.30pm

1. Cyrix76

2. kenshin-gsr

3. porridge87

Anybody interested?

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

Dude... it's forum, dun treat people's comment seriously... we're into a new age of living and forum has been very popular nowadays where people gathers to talk. When we go online, we need to have a mentality to accept what people says and filter those negative or offensive comments... remember we come from all walks of life, some people advise in a good manner, some in a more crude matter... we must also try learn to understand the negative comments sometimes, maybe the person who try to advise you is not in the good mood... nevertheless, most of us here are really friendly when you meet up with them.

Well... changing bikes does not mean changing new friends(you still will be able to make newer friends with your new class of bike)... but friends you made here will never change... so you're always welcome in here, but on topic wise, we will not be able to discuss on your new bike... but for gathering, you're most welcome to join, becos you're our friend and also a ex-GSRean!

So dude... tonight it's on. See you at Petronas 9.00pm.

FRIDAY 29th May NIGHT KULAI NASI LEMAK

Meeting Venue: Petronas GP at 9.00pm

or

Meeting Venue 2: Jurong Birdpark at 8.30pm

1. Cyrix76

2. kenshin-gsr

3. porridge87

Anybody interested?

ok ok tonite ma... haiz... later stil need to go bukit merah get my stuff ....

1998-1999 - honda c70

1999-2000 - suzuki fx110

2009 june - R6 08

ok ok tonite ma... haiz... later stil need to go bukit merah get my stuff ....

mods? hehhe....today the power of R6 is gonna be released on NSHW heheh. Anyway safe journey to Kulai. I need to do projects in Sillypore haiz....tupid chain wax...getting dirty tonite. :angel:

* Suzuki GSR750

mods? hehhe....today the power of R6 is gonna be released on NSHW heheh. Anyway safe journey to Kulai. I need to do projects in Sillypore haiz....tupid chain wax...getting dirty tonite. :angel:

wah lao... do it 2moro la... 2nite come enjoy la.

1998-1999 - honda c70

1999-2000 - suzuki fx110

2009 june - R6 08

wah lao... do it 2moro la... 2nite come enjoy la.

Cannot...go by 9pm...reach 10pm, sit sit tok kok till 1 am...sleep at 3am...then sleep till noon hahah morning finish already....afternoon got other activities to do.

* Suzuki GSR750

hi guys. im going to buy gsr bike soon. and before i buy can u guys tell me advantage and disadvantage about dis bike? the maintaince, fuel consumption, how fast can it go and etc etc. thks. looking forward for ur reply guys. thks.

hi guys. im going to buy gsr bike soon. and before i buy can u guys tell me advantage and disadvantage about dis bike? the maintaince, fuel consumption, how fast can it go and etc etc. thks. looking forward for ur reply guys. thks.

Refer to Page one and compare the specs with others that you wanna get.

Maintenance, FC and how fast is the same and normal for any other 400cc road bike.

If you wan something faster, get Class 2 and buy a bigger cc bike. So if that is your dream, buy a small affordable 2nd hand bike till you get your Class 2. Keep money till then.

* Suzuki GSR750

so we got a GSXR600 and a R6 in our GSR team.. Hmm.. anyone going to get a CBR600? or ZX6.. then we got a collection of Jap 600cc in our team.. lolx.. convoy can ask them to lead.. lol..

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

so we got a GSXR600 and a R6 in our GSR team.. Hmm.. anyone going to get a CBR600? or ZX6.. then we got a collection of Jap 600cc in our team.. lolx.. convoy can ask them to lead.. lol..

You crazy let them lead...they will disappear in no time hahhaha.

* Suzuki GSR750