SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

runbird--> i'm not that far: @boon lay near power nasi lemak. i quite often makan dinner @ bt batok "Air Pasang" coffee shop

Linux User #463727

2007/06 - 2009/01:Suzuki GSR400

2009/01 - 2013/12:BMW F800ST

2013/12 - Current:Yamaha FJR1300A

We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

Bros n Siss:

Hope this info helps:

I didnt open/clean my front sprocket cover since i bought my ride back in 06/2007. Today, when the mech opened it to change, i witness in horror the cumulative built-up sludge n what-not that was trapped inside. In all, he scrapped out roughly half-fist sized dirt/sand/grime/grease. then he used petrol wif brush to clean it thoroughly b4 installing the new 1. Took him a full 15 mins to do that.

No wonder my stock chain got kaput relatively fast. I believe the chain keep picking up the grime mixture into itself n caused self-destruction.

Lesson learnt n hope to share: Open to check/clean inside the front sprocket cover regularly n clean the whole drive-chain assembly for that matter. Esp if like me working in constn site- pick up sand every time road surface is wet.

It definitely will prolong the life of the chain n sprockets.

Am getting the paddock stand fast n start a regular check/clean program. :cool: :thumb:

Linux User #463727

oh, but where is this air pasang coffee shop?

anyway my msn is [email protected] hp:97967350

can call me for gathering :thumb:

its near gombak mrt, next 2 Alif Restn

Linux User #463727

All so rich wan change new bike liao :cry:

don be sad la bro, i oso poor like u....

So y not u n me sell our gsr n i buy pulsar 2nd hand! Then can join pulsar club!

After dat we can photoshoot wif MC again @turf city!!! :lol:

Linux User #463727

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If the bike in ur siggy is urs, then its missing something very important- The SLIDERS. Its never too early to fix them up. o_O

Linux User #463727

hi people. is the gsr 08 out? mite wan to buy from bp or his father's shop at amk if by 1st feb there issnt any nice motards for sale. cheers.

If you are talking about GSR600 i guess they have 2008 model. Nothing much only have new colour scheme. http://www.motorcyclists-online.com/o1_699_Suzuki-2008-GSR-600-.html

No change to GSR400.

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

don be sad la bro, i oso poor like u....

So y not u n me sell our gsr n i buy pulsar 2nd hand! Then can join pulsar club!

After dat we can photoshoot wif MC again @turf city!!! :lol:

Great idea... n 2 uncles riding pulsar :lol:

no outings/gatherings being planned for 2008 eh? got lotsa new members to be initiated lei :cheeky:

u can plan and we join... somemore.. CNY coming.. think some1 should coming up a plan ba.. :angel:

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

Bros n Siss:

Am getting the paddock stand fast n start a regular check/clean program. :cool: :thumb:

Bro, a paddock will be too cumbersome and take up place in ur house , just buy a car jack the damage is only $10-$12.

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

Bro, a paddock will be too cumbersome and take up place in ur house , just buy a car jack the damage is only $10-$12.

haha...

tok abt paddock,

i still havent used mine yet...

left it at fren's place...

but lately always raining...

so my sunday bike wash sessions cannot continue...

bike super dirty now...

New GSR Members

For the benefit of new group members , I am doing a mo for Motovation Sliders . Our group members will group get a good price if the orders are big enough. For obvious reasons, i cannot post the prices , but i was assured that it is cheaper. Stictly, no profiteering on my part.

Pls note that only PM me for prices if you have intention to place order otherwise, pls do not use the info to bargain with retail outlet.

Thanks

anyway, i miss wildcard.

just one of his insensate followers...

Bros n Siss:

Hope this info helps:

I didnt open/clean my front sprocket cover since i bought my ride back in 06/2007. Today, when the mech opened it to change, i witness in horror the cumulative built-up sludge n what-not that was trapped inside. In all, he scrapped out roughly half-fist sized dirt/sand/grime/grease. then he used petrol wif brush to clean it thoroughly b4 installing the new 1. Took him a full 15 mins to do that.

No wonder my stock chain got kaput relatively fast. I believe the chain keep picking up the grime mixture into itself n caused self-destruction.

Lesson learnt n hope to share: Open to check/clean inside the front sprocket cover regularly n clean the whole drive-chain assembly for that matter. Esp if like me working in constn site- pick up sand every time road surface is wet.

It definitely will prolong the life of the chain n sprockets.

I DIY mine at 7K ,the grime is already :giddy: .The grime sticking on the cover is already with contact with the chain. To safe the trouble of regular cleaning, I suggest u fix up the oiler as it will fling off those dirt when new oil is been apply. I just wipe off those excess black oil on the chain every few day. Chain is still shiny after 2 months of usage of the oiler.

New GSR Members

For the benefit of new group members , I am doing a mo for Motovation Sliders . Our group members will group get a good price if the orders are big enough. For obvious reasons, i cannot post the prices , but i was assured that it is cheaper. Stictly, no profiteering on my part.

Pls note that only PM me for prices if you have intention to place order otherwise, pls do not use the info to bargain with retail outlet.

Thanks

Yes to all GSR rider here... Swoosh is Helpful to get "special" Price to us. Whoever the JOker use the price to go n Bargain with other retail shop. we will know who you are and so in future Nomore good benefits and gathering for the Joker. Please Bear it in mind. :thumb:

long life GSR rider :cheeky:

Riding a Slow Slow Lao K =.="""

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1409/6331730/12290258/269803699.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1409/6331730/12290258/272951036.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1409/6331730/12290258/289854999.jpg

was looking thru the old pages when i came across this hugger. anyone know where i can get that carbon-fibre hugger? and the price tag?

★ everyone is a reflection of everyone else sometimes ★