SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

hachi

den no point liao...

if u selling both together den i can consider...

cos i may be getting e GIVI one soon...

if e price is rite...

if u want to get the givi v35, i read at the VFR forums that LAB may be selling it at around 600++ with the rack... but stocks coming in only end of the mth

dunno how true this is though :cool:

if u want to get the givi v35, i read at the VFR forums that LAB may be selling it at around 600++ with the rack... but stocks coming in only end of the mth

yeah...

im aiming that V35...

its a new design...

Wildcard posted it up some time back... but since den, no more news from him liao...

eh...

$600+++, 2boxes wif racks...

den its bloody cheap...

but dunno how true leh...

r u getting a set too???

keep me posted on this yeah???

thanks bro...

yeah...

im aiming that V35...

its a new design...

Wildcard posted it up some time back... but since den, no more news from him liao...

eh...

den its bloody cheap...

r u getting a set too???

thanks bro...

meanwhile, i may juz head down to MAH to view e racks n boxes 1st...

to see e actual shape n size...

if its 600++ then i may get a set too...

if u are going to take a look at the actual size can keep me updated on the width when mounted on the bike? i currently using saddle bags and i find it ok when squeezing through traffic but dunno if these panniers will be too wide or not. every morning i have to squeeze through one hell of a jam to get to work so if its too wide then may have to reconsider :p

yeah...

im aiming that V35...

its a new design...

eh...

den its bloody cheap...

r u getting a set too???

thanks bro...

Stay tuned.

I am working with Regina to do a mass order for this item.

Was working to get a lower price but I could never catch him to get the price at his shop everytime I showed up there. I've already passed him the pics and part numbers.

I know the Fazer group is also interested. If we can combine our orders, maybe can negotiate something good.

Let me get hold of this Derrick.

meanwhile, i may juz head down to MAH to view e racks n boxes 1st...

to see e actual shape n size...

juz went down on mon with intention of viewing the box too..but was told tt their stock hvn arrive...so cannot view...

anyway they quoted 980 for two boxes and a rack..so if they manage to got 600+ den its damn worth it...but i seriously doubt so...the two price is too big a diff...

if u are going to take a look at the actual size can keep me updated on the width when mounted on the bike? i currently using saddle bags and i find it ok when squeezing through traffic but dunno if these panniers will be too wide or not. every morning i have to squeeze through one hell of a jam to get to work so if its too wide then may have to reconsider :p

im pretty worried abt squeezing traffic wif e racks too...

but den... i need e racks...

cant afford to always ride w/o a raincoat n in e rain...

anyway, let me go home n flip thru my "bikeinc" magazine...

they have e dimension of 2 types of boxes...

one is e V35... e other i cant remb is wat...

but V35 is e newer n nicer-looking one...

hopefully after fitting onto our bikes, they wont extend too much out...

Stay tuned.

I am working with Regina to do a mass order for this item.

Was working to get a lower price but I could never catch him to get the price at his shop everytime I showed up there. I've already passed him the pics and part numbers.

I know the Fazer group is also interested. If we can combine our orders, maybe can negotiate something good.

Let me get hold of this Derrick.

im counting on u bro...

hopefully we can receive some good news b4 CNY...

juz went down on mon with intention of viewing the box too..but was told tt their stock hvn arrive...so cannot view...

anyway they quoted 980 for two boxes and a rack..so if they manage to got 600+ den its damn worth it...but i seriously doubt so...the two price is too big a diff...

i tot MAH is e agent for GIVI now???

even them oso dun have???

I DIY mine at 7K ,the grime is already :giddy: .The grime sticking on the cover is already with contact with the chain. To safe the trouble of regular cleaning, I suggest u fix up the oiler as it will fling off those dirt when new oil is been apply. I just wipe off those excess black oil on the chain every few day. Chain is still shiny after 2 months of usage of the oiler.

i'm actually concerned bout e flinging thing. anyway, my paddock stand came 2day n i practiced using it. yesterday also saw how the mech took out the front sprocket cover. will be cleaning at least every fortnight. Still got 3/4 full can of maxima chain wax.

was looking thru the old pages when i came across this hugger. anyone know where i can get that carbon-fibre hugger? and the price tag?

can try ask bro swoosh or riz. they both using it

special shout-out to bro realdean for making his way to my office just to pass the manual :thumb: :thumb:

most welcome bro, its on my way home. hope de manual serve u well :cool:

Check out this thing i got n used! http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173351&page=2

Linux User #463727

2007/06 - 2009/01:Suzuki GSR400

2009/01 - 2013/12:BMW F800ST

2013/12 - Current:Yamaha FJR1300A

We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

i'm actually concerned bout e flinging thing. anyway, my paddock stand came 2day n i practiced using it. yesterday also saw how the mech took out the front sprocket cover. will be cleaning at least every fortnight. Still got 3/4 full can of maxima chain wax.

The fling? Use the gadget I show u :cheeky: . U change original one or aftermarket one.

The fling? Use the gadget I show u :cheeky: . U change original one or aftermarket one.

if u mean the chain n sprockets, Chain: DID X-Ring 520 Gold. Sprockets: VO7 (Italian) aftermkt.

Linux User #463727

2007/06 - 2009/01:Suzuki GSR400

2009/01 - 2013/12:BMW F800ST

2013/12 - Current:Yamaha FJR1300A

We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

Bro, a paddock will be too cumbersome and take up place in ur house , just buy a car jack the damage is only $10-$12.

i got another method which is use a wooden plank that is long enough from the ground to the swing arm. just tried it today. mayb i try to take a pic so its benefitial to all. but this is only cater for rim n chain cleaning.

I DIY mine at 7K ,the grime is already :giddy: .The grime sticking on the cover is already with contact with the chain. To safe the trouble of regular cleaning, I suggest u fix up the oiler as it will fling off those dirt when new oil is been apply. I just wipe off those excess black oil on the chain every few day. Chain is still shiny after 2 months of usage of the oiler.

the cover is it the left side plastic cover? the big one? or the small one?

saddle bags is not as wide as side panniers. u look at acesiew n EJ's bike u know wat i mean already. thats y some of us choose to b the criminal of the group. to install topcase. :D

im pretty worried abt squeezing traffic wif e racks too...

but den... i need e racks...

cant afford to always ride w/o a raincoat n in e rain...

anyway, let me go home n flip thru my "bikeinc" magazine...

they have e dimension of 2 types of boxes...

one is e V35... e other i cant remb is wat...

but V35 is e newer n nicer-looking one...

i tot MAH is e agent for GIVI now???

even them oso dun have???

u got a H-pack for use rite??

mayb u try http://www.givi.it or http://www.giviusa.com to source for the dimension of the panniers.

i think sporting motors is the agent n is located at MAH.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

the cover is it the left side plastic cover? the big one? or the small one?

The front spocket cover is the small alloy one, with speed sensor & clutch cable attach to it, and u need to remove the gear lever also in order to remove the cover, I don't know how to remove the clutch cable, so I just leave it attach to the cover when removed :cheeky: And there will be a small metal rod for the actual clutch ( Don't put in in the wrong place or wait u cannot clutch in ) U remove the cover u will see it :thumb:

yup. refered to the service manual already. i know which one already. thanx.

yup skateboy is right.. just a wooden plank long enough to support the right swingarm... just make sure you put the stand and bike nicely and use ur thigh to lift the bike up a little, put in the wooden plank and get ready to spin the rear wheel.. have always been using this since started riding... cheap and good method! =D

yup skateboy is right.. just a wooden plank long enough to support the right swingarm... just make sure you put the stand and bike nicely and use ur thigh to lift the bike up a little, put in the wooden plank and get ready to spin the rear wheel.. have always been using this since started riding... cheap and good method! =D

so u have been using this method n keep quiet until now hor. :dot:

This Morning about 7.20am... saw a Little young Malay Lady riding a Matt Black GSR from BKE towards PIE... Shy to say hi to her :cheeky:

So Woodland or Marsiling Riders pls keep a look out :angel:

u shy? die liao lor...

u think i tot who can confirm leh... :D n if we know, we wun b thinking of padlock stand n car jack already.

u shy? mai lai lah. if u r shy, then the rest of us are ninjas already. :sian: u know donkey years? then lagi worse...