SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

How fast you get ur 2B license?

Simmz

How long did you aqquired your 2B license?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you aqquired your 2B license?

:thumb: cool...

http://coastline.chu.jp/Resources/zxr400.jpg

Be cool, Be smart... Be your Yourself!

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

Money is'nt everything, but without money, you're just nothing!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Motivation part. I wanted ot hurry pass my License, so that I don't have to carry my helmet in the bus, because its looks very poser. :faint:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i NS also that time, but in total, took 5 mths

1 mth wait for RTT, 6 weeks wait for TP

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Originally posted by leo_rider@Dec 20 2005, 10:28 AM

total 2 mths & 8 days..

2 week, waiting for RTT result, 1 & half weeks for TP..

:bow: :bow:

champion

:clap:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

wahh so short waiting time.. i waited close to a month then.. :sweat:

my rides!

2003-2004 - phantom TA150 (FU6637S)

2004-2005 - nsr150 sp (FT6387T)

2005 - cb400 spec2 (FV1511Z)

2005-2006 - yamaha sparkx 110 (FZ9???Z)

2006-2007 - cb400 spec3 (FZ9???Z)

2007- ??? - GSXR600 K4 (FK????R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

once a rider, always a rider.

wah u all at least 2-7 months..mine 2 years 1 month! reg aug 2003,passed sept 2005. :giddy: :giddy: i seldom go pracs n certain pracs i fail more than twice...but lucky tp only once :cheeky:

Oct 2002 - PPL

19 Sept 2005 - 2B

18 Sept 2007 - 2A

20 July 2010 - 2

Oct 2005 - present: Aprilia RS 125

Oct 16 2010 - Feb 2011: Honda CBR 600 RR

Apr 08 2011: Ducati Monster 620

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc3/16635_162719989997_751319997_2733440_6167145_n.jpg

haha. recently i heard of a old rumour... they say now coz of the new IC(got 1 addition small pic below from the old 1...) all muz 21 year n above den can take 2b... when i heard... i was like... huh? really ah? but dunno real anot leh~ i waiting when i'm 18 which happen to be next year 2006... but seriously really 21 i really can cry ah~ my fren told me dat this news got release on newspaper b4... but i not sure whether he's bragging me or wad ba... anyone can tell me?

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

Originally posted by Simmz@Dec 27 2005, 12:09 AM

haha. recently i heard of a old rumour... they say now coz of the new IC(got 1 addition small pic below from the old 1...) all muz 21 year n above den can take 2b... when i heard... i was like... huh? really ah? but dunno real anot leh~ i waiting when i'm 18 which happen to be next year 2006... but seriously really 21 i really can cry ah~ my fren told me dat this news got release on newspaper b4... but i not sure whether he's bragging me or wad ba... anyone can tell me?

few years back, when i was 16, i heard this already..

now, i've got class2, this same news is still being heard..

therefore, :giddy:

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Simmz@Dec 27 2005, 12:09 AM

It seems that the news is quite true. I only know that if you happens to be born in the first half of 1988, meaning jan~june, you are getting the old ic and you can enroll for 2B/3 licence at the age of 18. If you are born in the later half, which i am not sure from which month until december, you are getting the new ic and therefore can only enroll at the age of 21. But enroll which class at 21 i'm not sure too. Didn't bother to read the news. :cheeky:

Pure lucky/unlucky is up to you to decide. For those born in 1988. For those born in 1989, no need to say already. You know what's going on already. :sweat:

かたつばさのてんし

ありがとうかみ

sadly. i'm born on september. if that's really so. MAN! saving live hell for my bike and sch fees. but come to tink of it. there's one guy told me b4 here in SBF. He say "If really happen to change the age from 18 to 21, den the sch can close down liao" quite true. every year the sch take in new fresh students. and dat's the every the sch earn money. imagine they have 2 wait for another 3 more years to get their business back on line again? the sch can, the employee juz take their regular pay~ so kinda tink of it. also kinda stupid~ alot ppl like to spread 2pid rumours to noob like me myself, make us kan jiong... somemore the lamest rumours i eva heard... class 2C(bikes not exceeding 125cc). i have a classmate enroll @ BBDC he told me dat he's taking 2C. Straight away i point my middle finger @ him ask him FO. haha~ but this 2C rumours dunno like how many long years ago liao~ so my conclusion for this is juz 2 words "Lame" & "Crap" haha

dunno whether am i the longest..

i took about 18months to get 2b. serving the nation, missing a few lessons and TP. Failing twice. Sigh... but finally now cl2 liao!!! waited so long.. :cheer:

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!