SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Sengkang ===

Gixxer-Babe

Hey guys, I stay in Seng Kang too and recently just bought my 1st bike. Just wondering if there's any place around Seng Kang such as AMK IND Park, Serangoon or Hougang area that have reliable bike shop for cheap servicing?

I am quite a lazy person by nature so I don't really want to travel long distance for servicing or minor issue. =p

You riding SP ah?

:angel:

Walau! Saturday bookout really like no life! Tml ive to step onto tekong soil again! :faint:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zamani

• danielsin2

• xjrredbull

• sTraZe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SP is a good bike! :cheeky: :thumb:

Remember to get good 2T!

Motul 710 & Belray Fully Syn are heaven to the nose!

My personal favourites!

:angel:

lol thats for rich folks like you,

if you are looking at moderate maintanence be like me

Castrol R2 &Silkolene Eo will do for SP seriously :cheeky:

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

mayb bcoz YOG lor ... oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah! :lol:

anibody got watch hockey game @ Sengkang anot?

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

• 2 weeks later...

Juz got back frm CGH. Kena food poisoning!

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

wouh what happened bro? u okay?:faint:

i'm getting better tenkiu ... prolly ate sumtink wrong!

The Road less Travelled

hello, very new anchorvale link rider here :D

im riding a black stock sp! nice to meet you bros!

hello .. welcome to SK.

lotsa SP riders here yer ...

The Road less Travelled

hello fellow skrianssss! kind of a abrupt message but im like desperate for answers...

scenario im facing:

-turned eighteen

-finished my exams

-preferred future bike is SP150

-wanting to register myself for class2B

-i live in sengkang area

-dunno which driving centre to go(is there such thing as higher passing rate?);

Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC)

815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5

OR

ComfortDelGro Driving Centre Pte Ltd

205 Ubi Ave 4

OR

Singapore Safety Driving Centre (SSDC)

2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4

it'll be very much appreciated if you have answers to one of these questions:

-around how much does it cost from enrolment in driving centre, to getting my 2Blicense??

-which driving centre is more preferable??

-average cost of SP150(taken COE, numbers of previous owners, and other crucial variable into consideration)

hhhahahha many thanks in advance(:

Gold is gold no matter how muddied it is. -- Daisaku Ideka

Just enrol whichever convenient for you to travel to. Passing rates are bullshit, it's only for advertisement for the centres' marketing. You are the one riding the bike for tests, and committing the mistakes(if any) eventually.

On a side note, I enrolled at SSDC for my 2A, a little distance, but worth the money, because there's lesser queues to use the obstacle courses in the circuit, because it's multi storery. Distance wise, CDC is nearer.

It cost between $400 to $800 for a 2B course generally. Expenses go up upon repeating a lesson, or booking of self training via circuit revisions.

Bike wise, get licence then find.

Edited by shunoski

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

hello fellow skrianssss! kind of a abrupt message but im like desperate for answers...

scenario im facing:

-turned eighteen

-finished my exams

-preferred future bike is SP150

-wanting to register myself for class2B

-i live in sengkang area

-dunno which driving centre to go(is there such thing as higher passing rate?);

Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC)

815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5

OR

ComfortDelGro Driving Centre Pte Ltd

205 Ubi Ave 4

OR

Singapore Safety Driving Centre (SSDC)

2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4

it'll be very much appreciated if you have answers to one of these questions:

-around how much does it cost from enrolment in driving centre, to getting my 2Blicense??

-which driving centre is more preferable??

-average cost of SP150(taken COE, numbers of previous owners, and other crucial variable into consideration)

hhhahahha many thanks in advance(:

well.. cost of that depends largely on how well u can keep up with the lessons. the faster a learner u are, the lesser repeats u will need.. mine was about 500plus for 2b.. had my fair share of repeats and failures.. :cheeky:

as i have only taken my license at SSDC, i cant say much about the other driving centres other than they are actually all the same.. u should consider with ur own factors like travelling time, convenience, etc etc..

as for SP.. nowadays i hardly see people going for the typical SP or KR anymore.. haha. all going for kups and 4 strokers.. i would suggest u get ur license first then decide whats the budget u have.. then u can start to source around. important is get license first.. :D

jus my 0.199 cents.. :angel:

Nothing goes too fast, only out of control

Took my Class2B, 2A & 2 all at SSDC(formerly at AMK).

SP is 2-stroke. if u like 4 stroke and looking for a bike with good mileage i highly recommend R15. :D

Full tank 12L can easily hit 400+ KM. :thumb:

The Road less Travelled

Took my Class2B, 2A & 2 all at SSDC(formerly at AMK).

SP is 2-stroke. if u like 4 stroke and looking for a bike with good mileage i highly recommend R15. :D

Full tank 12L can easily hit 400+ KM. :thumb:

haha.. taking the opportunity to poison people by touching their heart??? hahah! the power of dreams is much more powerful! hahah!

Nothing goes too fast, only out of control

Wa all your advice are so mature and good advice. ahjon92 you should listen to them. As for me i get my 2B for at least $1.5k and i take 3 years. Cos i was enrolled to BMTC when i stuck halfway. Then after my NS i ask them if can continue from where i stuck, they say can. Just extend the number of 6months from where you stuck. Hahahahaha.... I take from SSDC but that was long ago. Not SSDC i heard is MSCP.

hello fellow experienced bikers.

didnt have the chance to reply one-by-one, just to let u know that i read every single word and advises you all provided me with. broaden my perspective, much more matually. appreciated! :D will plan and replan of things. many thanks for sharing ^^

Gold is gold no matter how muddied it is. -- Daisaku Ideka

hello fellow experienced bikers.

didnt have the chance to reply one-by-one, just to let u know that i read every single word and advises you all provided me with. broaden my perspective, much more matually. appreciated! :D will plan and replan of things. many thanks for sharing ^^

From your profile pic i think you have already decided....