SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Sengkang ===

Gixxer-Babe

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zamani

• danielsin2

• xjrredbull

• sTraZe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have lorr.....same office...hehehehehehe.

Bro Zamani...derbi 125 sport bike is it good? Saw the pic very nice bike......

wtf?!?! same ofis some more! :thumb:

i bet ur lunch time sure happening.com ... :lol:

eat n sh|t at the same place huh.

My MSCP got 1 derbi 125 ... not bad ar the design ... powerful 2B sportsbike.

But very ex, 14K i tink. too ex for me coz top up abit more can get a 600cc bike or S4.

But if u got the moolah y not? or can consider Aprillia oso. :deal:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

wtf?!?! same ofis some more! :thumb:

i bet ur lunch time sure happening.com ... :lol:

eat n sh|t at the same place huh.

My MSCP got 1 derbi 125 ... not bad ar the design ... powerful 2B sportsbike.

But very ex, 14K i tink. too ex for me coz top up abit more can get a 600cc bike or S4.

But if u got the moolah y not? or can consider Aprillia oso. :deal:

What to do....2nd wife mahhh....heheheheehhe.....this time very the gerek ......just tell anywhere n anytime.....sure happening.

Waahh so ex...seh, think cant afford lah........sob sob sob....

What to do....2nd wife mahhh....heheheheehhe.....this time very the gerek ......just tell anywhere n anytime.....sure happening.

Waahh so ex...seh, think cant afford lah........sob sob sob....

basketball betul lah! :lol:

u looking for 2B sportsbike eh? I juz sold my R15.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Heheheheheehe........

I hvnt decide yet....to buy 2b sportbike, thought next yr taking 2A then following yr class 2.....

Oic...then now u left 1 bike only?

yah, my one and only Fazer600.

Dunno when SG motor track coming. I think get a 2B sports bike i also cannot fully uterlise it in track.

i'm juz the sleeping tourer ... not yet a racer ... ;)

The Road less Travelled

I hvnt decide yet....to buy 2b sportbike.....

interested in RS125? :D

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

interested in RS125? :D

wahhhh u got lobang? how muchie? :lol:

The Road less Travelled

interested party pls PM me, $2800 neg, DOR 2004

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

• 2 weeks later...

PREPARING TO RIDE

1. Wear the right gear.

2. Become familiar with the motorcycle.

3. Check the motorcycle equipment.

4. Be a responsible rider.

KNOW YOUR MOTORCYCLE

• Read the owner’s manual first.

•Start with the right motorcycle foryou.

•Be familiar with the motorcycle controls.

•Check the motorcycle before every ride.

•Keep it in safe riding condition between rides.

•Avoid add-ons and modificationsthat make your motorcycle harder to handle.

RIDE WITHIN YOUR ABILITIES

- “Following too closely” could be a factor in crashes involving motorcyclists.

- Speeding up to lose someone following too closely only ends up with someone tailgating you at a higher speed.

- Good experienced riders remain aware of what is going on around them.

- The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to keep the headlight on — at all times

GROUP RIDING

- Do it in a way that promotes safety and doesn’t interfere with the flow of traffic.

- Place inexperienced riders just behind the leader. That way the more experienced riders can watch them from the back.

- Plan frequent stops on long rides.

- Maintain close ranks but at the same time keep a safe distance to allow each rider in the group time and space to react to hazards.

- Never ride directly alongside another rider.There is no place to go if you have to avoid a car or something on theroad. To talk, wait until you are both stopped.

- Staggered Formation — This is the best way to keep ranks close yet maintain an adequate space.

gd evening sk! anyone saw the morning accident in front of rivervale plaza?

woah! wat happen?

The Road less Travelled

• 4 weeks later...
Eh yoz Prime Minister of Sengkang thread. Wat happen... bo seng lee ah Wahahaha.

wat onli Prime Minister .... sorrie hor .. i sawadee-kup party sabai-dee mai okay .. :angel:

guys ... gentle reminder its the month end of the year. so keep ur money safely!

i juz kena fine laz week .. knn $100 FLY away oredi.

The Road less Travelled

wat onli Prime Minister .... sorrie hor .. i sawadee-kup party sabai-dee mai okay .. :angel:

guys ... gentle reminder its the month end of the year. so keep ur money safely!

yalor ... knn ..... so many LTA bikes on the prowl manz .... i also kena $160 last month .... haizzzzz

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/speedevil6969/ST1100leaninglarrylogo.jpg

Make love .... not war!!!!

yalor ... knn ..... so many LTA bikes on the prowl manz .... i also kena $160 last month .... haizzzzz

:S Huh wat offense you guys made? sh!t.... i scared leh.

for the past 2 yrs i park at pavement in front of my stall at geylang market, boh tai chi, nobody disturb.

laz sunday got operation i think, suddenly 3 LTA wardens appear happily summon lots bikes parked there.

by the time i saw tooo late liao! :sian:

The Road less Travelled