SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Sengkang ===

Gixxer-Babe

Hello, tats great, see ya around some days

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zamani

• danielsin2

• xjrredbull

• sTraZe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, I need some help in deciding what 2B bike to get. I've done some research, read through forums but still need opinions and experiences from my fellow skrians riders to give me some pointers whether it is good or bad. Appericate it much, thanks.

What i plan to get is NSR150SP.

Reasons: Easy to maintain, lower insurance, easy to sell off when upgrading.

Other than that what, i have in mind is tzm. kr, rxz, x1, x1-r, sparkz, wave, cbr125.

Don't bother talking about Aprilla rs125, yamaha yzf-r15 or derbi. (pretty ex for me)

Ride away boy, you own the road.

WARNING: I make some good girls go bad!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r38/boz2peace/1229525630_1318061967.gif

Btw, I need some help in deciding what 2B bike to get. I've done some research, read through forums but still need opinions and experiences from my fellow skrians riders to give me some pointers whether it is good or bad. Appericate it much, thanks.

What i plan to get is NSR150SP.

Reasons: Easy to maintain, lower insurance, easy to sell off when upgrading.

Other than that what, i have in mind is tzm. kr, rxz, x1, x1-r, sparkz, wave, cbr125.

Don't bother talking about Aprilla rs125, yamaha yzf-r15 or derbi. (pretty ex for me)

Have to find someone with NSR experience to help you look and check out the bike condition. Other than that i can only advise you not to spend too much on a 2B is you are upgrading in future. Ride safe and long not fast and furious is my concern to new riders.

QUOTE=bernardk;6700863]Have to find someone with NSR experience to help you look and check out the bike condition. Other than that i can only advise you not to spend too much on a 2B is you are upgrading in future. Ride safe and long not fast and furious is my concern to new riders.

bernardk is rite....... ride safe!!! anyway bro u guys never go to Punggol thread liao huh???? dead liao leh!!!!!! no one down there. n when ur meet up?[

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

QUOTE=bernardk;6700863]Have to find someone with NSR experience to help you look and check out the bike condition. Other than that i can only advise you not to spend too much on a 2B is you are upgrading in future. Ride safe and long not fast and furious is my concern to new riders.

bernardk is rite....... ride safe!!! anyway bro u guys never go to Punggol thread liao huh???? dead liao leh!!!!!! no one down there. n when ur meet up?[

Hahaha reply liao reply liao. But dunno when for meet up. Hahaha... :p they change the SBF set out so i think alot lost their tag in the thread. have to BUMP up the thread so ppl will notice.

i hate the new layout such a pain in the eyes

kekeke ... :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1c5J94mbjg

:btw: Good Morning SK!!! Its TGIF!

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

heylo heylo.... :D how everyone here. seems quite. long time havent got meet up here already ya.

did u miss us? :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

greetings from bangkok .....

sawadee-krup .... sabaidee-mai

The Road less Travelled

dun forget to wear raincoat during ur "head-banging" session! :lol:

The Road less Travelled