SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Sengkang ===

Gixxer-Babe

HI GUYS! Just dropping by to let you all know that all you great bunch of you guys are not forgotten! The situation up north over at my area, well, has been lying low or pretty much dead for quite sometime already.

By the way Chris, I still owe you a full tank of petrol!

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zamani

• danielsin2

• xjrredbull

• sTraZe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello fellow experienced bikers.

didnt have the chance to reply one-by-one, just to let u know that i read every single word and advises you all provided me with. broaden my perspective, much more matually. appreciated! :D will plan and replan of things. many thanks for sharing ^^

Not a problem. Jia you in your practs. Ride safe is the most important thing.

Wah you forget already meh? Last time when we crossed the border, I think you helped me pumped quite a bit cos I lacked of cash or something... can't remember it myself but I did promised you a full tank though and you agreed! LOL!

wa that one so long already la.... nvm la... anyway i don't go in often nowadays anymore...

Can someone link me to the Romanian Thread? Cant find the thread already. Talking abt it, seems like there is no news about him liao. Well done George.

Maybe wash away already... Singaporeans have short memory...

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Knn now no news already lor. run away liao lor. sillypore. then the recent case of the bike fatal accident at the road shoulder. they put the blame on the bike. Knn wtf man.

no wonder this morning when i take shelter to wear my raincoats, i dun see many bikers around. many riders simply zoom past and endure the rain.

I thank GOD i am still alive today without being hit by any car while taking shelter this morning!

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

drivers nowadays are crazy and anyhow push blames, SG drivers are too impatient n reckless

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

no wonder this morning when i take shelter to wear my raincoats, i dun see many bikers around. many riders simply zoom past and endure the rain.

I thank GOD i am still alive today without being hit by any car while taking shelter this morning!

Ya we really have to thank god everyday. that no kuku drivers bang us and put the blame on us. later normal road bang you they say oh i didnt see the red light... sorry. Nah heres 2K fine and 10 years suspension for my licence. But if i drive and no roadblock should be still difficult to detect me rite.

drivers nowadays are crazy and anyhow push blames, SG drivers are too impatient n reckless

too blurr also. Im really sorry to say, yesterday i went back earlier ard 5pm. And i was shock that those that i deem poor drivers are all..... (ladies) im sorry to say but it really is.

too blurr also. Im really sorry to say, yesterday i went back earlier ard 5pm. And i was shock that those that i deem poor drivers are all..... (ladies) im sorry to say but it really is.

i have to admit lady drivers are blur sotong oso. I have banged lady drivers on 2 separate occasions but thankfully, they continue to drive away as if noting happened!!! lucky lucky me .....

The Road less Travelled

haha, they are too blur to know wats happening when driving, dunno wat are they thinking.

saw a few female drivers using hp yesterday, totally no rd awareness

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

haha, they are too blur to know wats happening when driving, dunno wat are they thinking.

saw a few female drivers using hp yesterday, totally no rd awareness

Well you havent seen those putting make up and using the rear view mirror as a dressing table mirror instead of the correct function of its use.

this shows how stupid they are, can use the driver's flip mirror(dunno wat to call it) mah if they know got such thing, but still must keep the eyes OTR!!!

this shows how stupid they are, can use the driver's flip mirror(dunno wat to call it) mah if they know got such thing, but still must keep the eyes OTR!!!

I dont dare drive car :( ... i cant see my surrounding vehicles clearly from the driver's seat, makes me feel very insecure, then i will hallucinate on what happens if i bang someone animal down or some human down or some tree down .... this kind of guilt sticks to you forever .... so uncomfortable

Lessons:

1) Dont panic. Panic make you cannot use brain

2) Dont dream on the road :faint: ...

3) Look at where you're going and your own bike ... dont peep at others one :dot:

I dont dare drive car :( ... i cant see my surrounding vehicles clearly from the driver's seat, makes me feel very insecure, then i will hallucinate on what happens if i bang someone animal down or some human down or some tree down .... this kind of guilt sticks to you forever .... so uncomfortable

Finally the bear come out of the cave!!! Where have you been?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2349/2222146906_a7d04c8279.jpg

If driving car make you feel insecure.... then what does riding make you feel... :confused:

hi sengkang riders! hahah i'm a regular at rivervale crescent condo as my girl is staying there (riding a black/red sp). i wonder if any of you know the owner of a stock paintwork RVF with the plate FS97*1T. maybe he used to hang out with you guys or something. his bike has been parked in the same position for almost a year. i was thinking he could be overseas or something. im kinda interested in getting his bike.... anyone knows the rider?

Edited by niteblade

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/ristorap/smilieRR.gif

Hello SKians, I am a rider in Punggol (your nighbour), I am looking for any service centeres in Punggol/Senkgkang if you guys know. Or any other nearest places. I used to go to Tampines or in Kaki, but would be better if some one near to us. Bytheway, I am riding Phantom TA200

Hello SKians, I am a rider in Punggol (your nighbour), I am looking for any service centeres in Punggol/Senkgkang if you guys know. Or any other nearest places. I used to go to Tampines or in Kaki, but would be better if some one near to us. Bytheway, I am riding Phantom TA200

Defu lane. In particular, this place http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=113273112039646 I also used to frequent the Unique Motorsport branch few units away, till it moved to Toh Guan.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

Besides Toh Guan, Unique got another branch at Autobay also. #02-54, juz beside HL Cycle. I servis my bikes there. :D

The Road less Travelled

Happi Bird Day Bernard!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

http://kkop.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ownedshower7eh.jpg

The Road less Travelled