SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Sengkang ===

Gixxer-Babe

The magnetic drainplugs how much you letting go at?

Anyway, have you tried Outlaw Front brake pads?

Gotta change mine to steel braided lines and change pads.

$22 per plug. buy 2 i discount a bit only lor

i nv tried outlaw brake pads, i used BRAKING pads for drz.

HEL brake hose is gd :D

BRAKING n EBC are gd pads u can consider as well :)

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zamani

• danielsin2

• xjrredbull

• sTraZe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$22 per plug. buy 2 i discount a bit only lor

i nv tried outlaw brake pads, i used BRAKING pads for drz.

HEL brake hose is gd :D

BRAKING n EBC are gd pads u can consider as well :)

Ohh, yea, Was considering HEL as it reasonably priced.

Never liked Stock rubber hoses.

Alright, Ill check out the EBC and Braking pads too.

Thanks!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

waiting for u to get the ball rolling, haha

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

i finally got to see zamani :) ... not anywhere near sengkang, but in changi airport and overseas hahaha

were u the one who was oggling at me at bali? :lol:

oso bump into SparkerS1 lei ... small world.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

yea, welcome back SG :D

hmmm, the only interesting thing that has happened to me (of which i can mention) in the past week is that ---- I FAILED MY TP ---- because of several wonderful safety checks and the tester very nicely drew more boxes to tick my blind spot ......

but i got check one ..... there goes my new bikey

Lessons:

1) Dont panic. Panic make you cannot use brain

2) Dont dream on the road :faint: ...

3) Look at where you're going and your own bike ... dont peep at others one :dot:

try harder the next TP ... dun give up! :cheer:

:btw: wat bike u intend to get???

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

hope things will turn out better when i go for more revision :)

i sold my aprilia already, i am going to buy a black black bike with a hello kitty radiator mesh installed, with a brembo caliper and nice brake reservoir and nice steel brake lines, and with sliders for protection, and a nice pink scarf cum rag for the bikey (to be tied at the mirror there) :thumb:

Lessons:

1) Dont panic. Panic make you cannot use brain

2) Dont dream on the road :faint: ...

3) Look at where you're going and your own bike ... dont peep at others one :dot:

hope things will turn out better when i go for more revision :)

i sold my aprilia already, i am going to buy a black black bike with a hello kitty radiator mesh installed, with a brembo caliper and nice brake reservoir and nice steel brake lines, and with sliders for protection, and a nice pink scarf cum rag for the bikey (to be tied at the mirror there) :thumb:

hmm ... black Fazer? :D :D :D

radiator mesh look for GodSendworkz ... highly recommended! :thumb:

The Road less Travelled

Hey guys! My bike got stolen. Please help keep a lookout for a K8 Black DRZ400SM on stock decals, LV slip ons, KTM Headlight and fender, Blue HEL Brakehoses, FBA56K. Last seen at Lim Chu Kang Rd, outside Sungei Gedong Camp on 13thMarch 2200Hrs. If spotted do call me @ 97665149 or 999. Thanks!

No pics, Scratches on Right side tailboard area. I know its vague but do just keep a lookout.

:pray:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

it seems theres a lot of bike being stolen in sengkang.Two days ago my friend bike got stolen..I found it at deck 5b.one of my other friend tail gated these two young guys on that bike.Then informed the rest of us.It was parked at 121E..

Hmm..anyway im Hafiz or can simply call me ogre.Resides at 232 and riding a gsx4..

I need help.Do you guys know where a can find kbc tk-8 visor?

my Ride as of 25/09/2012

530076_10151073176559290_1020816422_a.jpg

Hey guys! My bike got stolen. Please help keep a lookout for a K8 Black DRZ400SM on stock decals, LV slip ons, KTM Headlight and fender, Blue HEL Brakehoses, FBA56K. Last seen at Lim Chu Kang Rd, outside Sungei Gedong Camp on 13thMarch 2200Hrs. If spotted do call me @ 97665149 or 999. Thanks!

No pics, Scratches on Right side tailboard area. I know its vague but do just keep a lookout.

:pray:

WTH?!?!?

:eek:

:angry:

The Road less Travelled