SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

We will miss him terribly. Will never forget the times when we would be laughing at PG together. And also the times that he spent at our house to watch motorgp. Talking and planning about trips that we never get to fulfill. The late night suppers and all. Friends from US will also be missing him. And now, all we can do is to keep him in our hearts. RIP Bro. We will miss you...:cry:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Angkuguay/marcusakaflowers.jpg

RIP Marcus 1979-2007

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P fellow biker. I was just abt 7 feet away from him in the paddock today all the way b4 the 5 lap race.There were so many 'STUNT'man so i only went for 12 laps in total.

Felt uneasy,not normal.

Motor racing is dangerous,must be prepared for all this. At own expence,i think we should not blame any party involved.(the circuit mgmt,the riders,spectators)

Try to say "we should not blame any party involved" if your brother is the one that is bleeding. Please be more sensitive when you post comments like that.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

GOOD ONE! :thumb:

Endo infront of container truck best!

I am very shaken and emotionally sad. I hope the stoppie is a mistake of hard braking, not stunt showing.

Hmm..will the GSXR rider get legally implicated?

No, because of the slip you sign before you enter the tracks.

could things be different if he didnt jam brakes, let the gixxer absorb part of the impact?

This is a case of DeathGrip and target fixation during such incidents. Even MotoGP riders are seen crashing into bikes that went down. It seems easy that Rossi could aviod Sylvain in French GP, but we are not that skillful during a race.

I feel very sad to have lost a friend, my sparring partner, someone who started track the same time with me and someone who shared our burning passion for the tracks. He even shared the last track session with me before I leave Singapore because he is a friend who will make time for me to go track. He went the extra miles for some of us for a one time mass order on Dainese Knee Sliders. I am emotionally shattered.

RIP my dear brother. You will always be in my memories. I regret not racing alongside you in 5 lap race and I will no longer have the chance to do so.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Haiz...may this be a lesson to all those showoffs or in fact..everybody...

Even a wheelie might end up like this if it goes wrong...

So tink twice..no,thrice when u gonna do some stunt!

The only way to find love isn't finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly. True love doesn't have a good ending. It simply doesn't end.

2003 Nov - 2005 April -TZR125

2005 April - 2006 Nov -TA200

2006 Nov - 2010 June -TA200 & RS250

2010 June - Now - FZ1 & RS250

2015 June - Now - GSA 1200 & RS250

Legally they cannot do anything to the gixer rider... AT most I hope that gixer rider will loose his license permantly... Met the Duc rider a few weeks back... never knew 1st meeting would be our last... :(

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

I'll miss all those track sessions we had and failed to have... riding, drinking, laughing, Tok kok sessions, arguements, washing bike, fixing bike...

You'll always be riding with me in my heart brother.:cry:

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

OMG.....rest n peace..... saw him a couple of time at pg.

that mangkok was doing stoppie for the 2nd try when he is on the left lane and in a split seconds, the ducati didnt manage to siam him as he was pressing his throttle and brake till he endo and clashed wif the k4 600.

yups he is a malay guy, well known for doing stunts wif his s4. he can wheely like nobody biz but did a stunt at the wrong plasce and timing. he shud do it on the extreme right lna instead of the left.

pity the guy.....

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

that mangkok was doing stoppie for the 2nd try when he is on the left lane and in a split seconds, the ducati didnt manage to siam him as he was pressing his throttle and brake till he endo and clashed wif the k4 600.

yups he is a malay guy, well known for doing stunts wif his s4. he can wheely like nobody biz but did a stunt at the wrong plasce and timing. he shud do it on the extreme right lna instead of the left.

pity the guy.....

He should do it his stunts in the middle of the CTE !!! Not at a place where most people crack their throttle wide open !!!

Anyone got a identification on this idiot !?!? We should get Syed to BAN this guy, or else he'll cause another accident...

Items for sale

(PM me for details)

pity the guy.....

What ever it is, he shouldn't be doing such things on the track...:angry:

RIP Marcus 1979-2007

He should do it his stunts in the middle of the CTE !!! Not at a place where most people crack their throttle wide open !!!

Anyone got a identification on this idiot !?!? We should get Syed to BAN this guy, or else he'll cause another accident...

but majority of them were like cursing the k4 600 rider, even im so pissed wif his stupid move. but he did check his blindspot when he kept ot the left lane before he starts doin the stoopie....

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

. he shud do it on the extreme right lna instead of the left.

pity the guy.....

he shouldnt even be doing any stunt when the race still not complete for the rest... they r coming in at full speed after last turn

ya i agreed he should hav done that on e right.. that might still b dangerous as but at least he won't get into e ways of bikes picking up speed..

2002-2003 -->aprilia Rs125

2002-2005 -->honda Ta200

2003-2008 -->aprilia Rs250

2006-2008 -->honda ta150

15 jan2008 - 5 Apr 2012 --> x8 400ie

5 Apr 2012 - now --> busa the falcon..

but majority of them were like cursing the k4 600 rider, even im so pissed wif his stupid move. but he did check his blindspot when he kept ot the left lane before he starts doin the stoopie....

Blindspot or no blindspot, he shouldn't be doing it on the track. Seriously, did he leave his commonsense at home??

RIP Marcus 1979-2007

R.I.P fellow biker. I was just abt 7 feet away from him in the paddock today all the way b4 the 5 lap race.There were so many 'STUNT'man so i only went for 12 laps in total.

Felt uneasy,not normal.

Motor racing is dangerous,must be prepared for all this. At own expence,i think we should not blame any party involved.(the circuit mgmt,the riders,spectators)

Not flaming you, but the truth is, PG had always been slack on governing track behaviors and discipline. Any riders trying to do funny stuffs in Sepang, you will get blackflag. PG had always been a track where riders keep their own ethics in check and take care of each another. But yet, some fools choose to display their exceptional skills that does not even make them any faster, but seriously causing hazards to those that obey track ethics! We of course have the right to blame someone! With a local track up and coming, this incident does not speak kindly of track junkies. Such inconsiderate behaviours would only cause a track to be shut down as fast as the judge's hammer hits the table.

No stunts in the track, period. My brother paid his life for someone else's vanity.....it's hard to take.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

they should ban stunts on the track and practice right lane for slower motorist. mus be acception to go for race license if u wana use track. damn arshol3 man dat guy. now contemplating to buy a new pair of suit, so shocked by todays incident. i tink if during the 80s or early 90s, the rider wud be whack by other people in the track.

Was Marcus totally not at fault?

Could you kindly remove his name for the sake of it? The soul has not even rested and the body is still warm. I would appreciate the local hero to kindly give my brother a break. His body is still not even back in homeland.

Thank you.

Could you kindly remove his name for the sake of it? The soul has not even rested and the body is still warm. I would appreciate the local hero to kindly give my brother a break. His body is still not even back in homeland.

Thank you.

If u wanna quote me for putting the name in the open, u gotta read the whole postings and see that before me someone already mentioned his name.

Read, for the sake of it.

Not flaming you, but the truth is, PG had always been slack on governing track behaviors and discipline. Any riders trying to do funny stuffs in Sepang, you will get blackflag. PG had always been a track where riders keep their own ethics in check and take care of each another. But yet, some fools choose to display their exceptional skills that does not even make them any faster, but seriously causing hazards to those that obey track ethics! We of course have the right to blame someone! With a local track up and coming, this incident does not speak kindly of track junkies. Such inconsiderate behaviours would only cause a track to be shut down as fast as the judge's hammer hits the table.

No stunts in the track, period. My brother paid his life for someone else's vanity.....it's hard to take.

I agree with u...no stunts on track..

To all riders..pls educate ur frends,if nt..urself..

The only way to find love isn't finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly. True love doesn't have a good ending. It simply doesn't end.

2003 Nov - 2005 April -TZR125

2005 April - 2006 Nov -TA200

2006 Nov - 2010 June -TA200 & RS250

2010 June - Now - FZ1 & RS250

2015 June - Now - GSA 1200 & RS250

well in that point of time we might nt b able to react that fast to let go of bike.. who knws he might tot that the bike infront was NOt so slow

2002-2003 -->aprilia Rs125

2002-2005 -->honda Ta200

2003-2008 -->aprilia Rs250

2006-2008 -->honda ta150

15 jan2008 - 5 Apr 2012 --> x8 400ie

5 Apr 2012 - now --> busa the falcon..