SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

block 56 strathmore ave is where the wake is. Tommorrow evening should be a gd time to go. Got the info from someone else. it is near queenstown area.

The body should be back roughly around noon time tomorrow. We will be going over in the night at about 9 - 10pm. But for those who wants to go down early, I think after 5pm would be a good time. So that the family will have some time to prepare.

Dear Riders,

Sorry for the change of plans. The family members have decided to stick to the original plan. The funeral will be held on the 24 Dec and will be sending off on 25 Dec morning.

Will update again if we receive anymore sms from the family members.

Regards

For those going, pls pay ur respects and do not to discuss anything to

affect his family members further.

Sigh .... so bored ...

Getting Poorer every yr

My Dearest Ducati 999 buddy on the Track. Dearest Marcus.

I was just talking to him a few days ago. We're planing to change our fairings together... I'm gonna place a sticker of his name on my 999 new street fairings. In memory of Marcus. When my 999 is on the track, Marcus my bro, u'll be with me too.

God Bless You. I will miss riding with you.

I'm Sorry i can't make it for the wake..

As much as i wanna go... I'm stuck in Reservist tomorrow.

Can someone kindly please msg... who is that GSX rider... I know i cant do anything to him. But i wanna know who?!??!!??!

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

Dear Nocturnized... i think somepple will not be very happy to see that Stoppy pic and that suzuki pic... Sorry...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

Dear Nocturnized... i think somepple will not be very happy to see that Stoppy pic and that suzuki pic... Sorry...

Relax, Is not about Suzuki. Alot ppl is already very sad.

Yo Yo Yo, What ups man!!!

CG 125cc

Skipper 125cc FM 3777 H

KRR Kips150cc FS 6351 B

KE 100cc

Super4 VersionS FP4106U

Wave125R FD85M

For Those of us who have attended today's track day, you must be thinking like me, 'OMG ! This could have been ME !'

I am so damn angry and saddened, because I knew Marcus, personally.

Would like to highlight a couple of issues here.

1) are all riders aware that they are not allowed to do stunts on the track ?

2) how seriously have the PG management conveyed the rules and regulations to the riders ?

3) Should the PG management disallow offenders who repeatedly flaunt the rules from taking part in track day?

4) How adequate are the safety measures during track day ? Was there an ambulance and paramedic on standby ? Would it make a difference if there was ?

Until these issues are adequately addressed, it won't be long before we have to learn this expensive lessons again.

For the friends of the gixer rider, who are reading this thread, do us favor by conveying this news to him. Let him sleep on it tonight.

Marcus always chio-ed me to PG trackday back then. And I always turned him down, saying "Nah. Let's just do track on a weekday when it's more empty."

I said and did this for good reason. PG is a small track. Track day is too crowded. Compared to Sepang... safety, marshalls, and emergency equipment there is inadequate. A big part of the safety factor there depends on how riders conduct themselves. To reduce unnecessary risks to a minimum.

But for all my excuses, I always told him that my primary reason for avoiding PG track days are the "heroes" that populate it. The ones who pull off stunts, or are overly-aggressive beyond the point of safety or reason... all this just to prove to themselves, other riders, or the spectators, that they're somebody... someone to be reckoned with. Now I'm not saying that all trackday guys are all heroes. You all know who you are and where you stand. Just to get this clear.

But there's nothing to stop ppl from pulling off funny manuevers. Really.

And today, someone else did pull off something stupid that cost my dear friend his life. This is the one greatest fear I have of track days at PG. And it happened to a good friend of mine.

Now I'm not here to preach or dramatize the whole event. Just wanna get this off my chest.

Mr Gixxer rider. I hope you read this and realize something.

His friends are hurting now. But above all, his girlfriend and family are the ones who will bear the pain the most. All because of your utterly thoughtless showoff antic. Your personal glorious kodak moment ended the life of young man with a bright future.

You did it. And nothing you do or say, and none of the excuses or justifications you make in defense of yourself, can ever take back your actions today.

You did it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

The son-of-the-gun is ancina78

Be cursed.

Are u really sure abt it?

How did u find out??

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

which thread can he be found in??

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

I have only recently got to know Marcus. He was a nice friendly happy man. i have sms him to join me on Sat but he cant make it due to work. And today i heard of this bad news.

Marcus really love to go track. Will miss his smiling face.

My prayer will be with him. May God bless his soul.

Rest in Peace Bro.

the sad things is... now i have to delete his mobile number off from my phone. this is the 2nd time i have to do it. really hate this feeling when you lost a friend.

Sigh! what a waste of such a young life.

which thread can Ancina78 be found in??

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

Sorry for not being able to join you for track sessions even though you have smsed me countless times. My bike was just not ready. And now I will never have the chance again.

I will always remember the times we spent together, cursing Rossi for the fun of it, having supper at some prata place, shooting the breeze and just talking about all things bike related.

Continue riding in the big track up in the sky and keep an eye out for the rest of us bro.

To all those who are thinking of dragging that fella out, please don't. I'm sure Marcus would not want that. So what if you whack that fella to death? So what if you bring that fella to the wake and make him kneel down in front of the altar? Would it bring Flowers back?

Marcus is a friend of mine, just like he is a friend to many of you. I am as sad as anyone here to know that he is gone. But we must be rational here and not let emotions get the better of us.

I urge all of you to remember Marcus for who he is, a great friend. Let us not do anything rash that may sully his name. Whether or not its the K4 rider's fault or not is of no consequence, he will forever be haunted by nightmares for the rest of his life.

Guys. Pls drop it with the death-threats.

The best thing you can do for Marcus now is to be there at the funeral and let him see you all one last time. He would want this.

Remember him as he is, was, and always will be. A friendly, perpetually happy person.

Sorry for not being able to join you for track sessions even though you have smsed me countless times. My bike was just not ready. And now I will never have the chance again.

I will always remember the times we spent together, cursing Rossi for the fun of it, having supper at some prata place, shooting the breeze and just talking about all things bike related.

Continue riding in the big track up in the sky and keep an eye out for the rest of us bro.

To all those who are thinking of dragging that fella out, please don't. I'm sure Marcus would not want that. So what if you whack that fella to death? So what if you bring that fella to the wake and make him kneel down in front of the altar? Would it bring Flowers back?

Marcus is a friend of mine, just like he is a friend to many of you. I am as sad as anyone here to know that he is gone. But we must be rational here and not let emotions get the better of us.

I urge all of you to remember Marcus for who he is, a great friend. Let us not do anything rash that may sully his name. Whether or not its the K4 rider's fault or not is of no consequence, he will forever be haunted by nightmares for the rest of his life.

Amen to that.

Hey pple... Some one send me his pics.. i know his bike number and his face.

I wonder if its really that guy

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012