SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If u can custom frabricate a 3 point ones making use of the chassis frame..that's fine but I have yet to see one.

mine is one thou :D

at a costly price too.....

So in short. No crashbar in sg( or maybe u have yet to seen ) is mounted at the right place. Meaning quite pointless to install a crashbar huh?

the crashbars are gd for stationary drops and minor accidents.

crashbars are protection for the bike but in major accident, nothing is guaranteed.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Hi...everyone recently my revo just changed exhaust system to yoshi full system therefore my original exhaust and header i will be putting up a sales.Asking price is $400.Those who are interested in my original exhaust n header can contact mi thru 96991981for more detail...just to let u noe my super4 revo is 2008 model..thanks..:)

So What actually went wrong or what's the actual reason the throttle body had to be replaced? Did Boon Siew tell you?

Throttle body is @muhammad hakim's. I only help to post the pics...

Got to ask him that question as we can't see pics what's wrong.

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Hi...everyone recently my revo just changed exhaust system to yoshi full system therefore my original exhaust and header i will be putting up a sales.Asking price is $400.Those who are interested in my original exhaust n header can contact mi thru 96991981for more detail...just to let u noe my super4 revo is 2008 model..thanks..:)

do you only sell the header? if yes, cn pm me the price

IMG_1129.jpg

Due to popular demands, here u go........

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Seems cool enough. :) mind to share where u got it? N how much?

6hrs at seng kwang AMK Industrial park ........price varies as they have different design for u to choose from.

Price wise pls PM me.

Handle bar grips are a very personal thing. What is silky soft to the touch to one may be hard to another. Best is to look around yourself. FOC grip test is at any bike park. Just grip them so you know the difference. Chances are once you find the feel that you like, look for similar feel ones at the shops. If you're lucky, you'll find the exact ones that you've "tested".

If you find the stock grips hard, stay away from the Rizoma or "Rizoma design" ones.

Edit:

Stay away from the sponge type grips. Yes, they are soft but in our tropical weather, they are also good breeding ground for bacteria! Super smelly and unhygienic after awhile.

Bro thanks for your advise! I will take note on that. Most likely I will be getting the BMW grip, which a lot of good reviews by forumers here. :)

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

how much u buy ur yoshi and where? performance better?