SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hi...everyone recently my revo just changed exhaust system to yoshi full system therefore my original exhaust and header i will be putting up a sales.Asking price is $400.Those who are interested in my original exhaust n header can contact mi thru 96991981for more detail...just to let u noe my super4 revo is 2008 model..thanks..:)

how much u buy ur yoshi and where? performance better?

Would be nice to know fuel consumption figures too. Thanks!

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still up for sale... price drop to $300.

Noted and will update the price for you bro HAHAHA

Ehh, give chance a bit lah... cruel lah u! hahaha ;p

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Hi bro, if u don mind can pm me the clipon.. how much and where to get?? Thanks a dozen

Got to do some "homework" yourself, bro. Search this forum advertisers' board for deal. Call the main ones who carry good quality accessories like motoworld n unique and go from there...

Hi, is there GPR Titanium Exhaust for Revo? What is the cost and where can i find it? thx

available from excel cycle at shun li industrial, pls check wif them for updated pricing

Guys which COOLET is the best for REVO??engine ice??

i using engine ICE for all my rides, check out the link below to find out more

my front wheels has this squeeking sound.. is it normal..previously there isnt.. is it the disc brakes or the wheel bearing?

pls check ur brake pads, alternatively pls check ur brake fluid reservoir too.

check the brake disc if problem persist, might be wrap disc.

if problem still persist, check wheel bearing for any damage.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Anyone recommend any shop?

unique motorsports or motorworld, price wise pls go down n ask for latest quotation

I am thinking of buying a 2nd hand S4 but not sure which model to get:

Spec III OR Revo ?

I can say is I rode Spec 1-3 before, as compared to Revo, Revo is better response and much more stable and better handling, accelerated faster to 8k rpm than a Spec 3 in all gears, a much more smoother ride but a bit hotter as it's EFI, but not as hot as GSXR, GSXR is always cooking my balls.

i dun understand y ppl will go and buy those jacked-up prices S4 of previous spec, etc spec 2 and 3......

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for used bikes.

Spec 3 wat i feel tat it has been marked up due to the price increase of Revo, better parts/quality, higher workmanship/production prices of Revo.

Do your calculations and see which one is worth it to buy, its personal preference.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Evening guys, my revo's head light bulb just blew a few days ago, only High beam now working.

Any recommended bulbs to replace it?

Will be grateful if can state the location to get it and what to look out for.

Thank you ;D

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg

Evening guys, my revo's head light bulb just blew a few days ago, only High beam now working.

Any recommended bulbs to replace it?

Will be grateful if can state the location to get it and what to look out for.

Thank you ;D

If u r in AMK area..can get at NTUC Hub or NTUC Festive Mall. Get the Philip H4 one at $10 only. Mototiam normally carry China made ones, cost $10-$12 and not reliable. Don't get "OSRAM"..though make from W Germany..not as reliable as Philips and $22 ea. Remember that when u handle the H4 bulb...NEVER TOUCH THE GLASS. Hold ot by its connector or the coated tips of the glass.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

unique motorsports or motorworld, price wise pls go down n ask for latest quotation

I can say is I rode Spec 1-3 before, as compared to Revo, Revo is better response and much more stable and better handling, accelerated faster to 8k rpm than a Spec 3 in all gears, a much more smoother ride but a bit hotter as it's EFI, but not as hot as GSXR, GSXR is always cooking my balls.

i dun understand y ppl will go and buy those jacked-up prices S4 of previous spec, etc spec 2 and 3......

paying so much might as well spend a bit more for Revo, new technology, EFI, better material and quality, also must take into considerations like engine wear/tear, COE expiring date etc for used bikes.

Spec 3 wat i feel tat it has been marked up due to the price increase of Revo, better parts/quality, higher workmanship/production prices of Revo.

Do your calculations and see which one is worth it to buy, its personal preference.

kinda pity sparkers. have to ctrl+c & ctrl+v this answer soooo many times. LOL

Jus sent my 8mths old to Boon Siew.

Recent few weeks have this problem whereby after turning to igintion to ON, the PGM FI orange light (icon looks like a submarine) wont go off. Then the bike will not start when you press the START switch. You need to turn the key to OFF and ON several times and when the PGM FI light goes off, then the bike can start.

Any REVO owners encountered such problem? Btw, my mileage is 4600km+.

Class 2B - 1995

Class 2A - 1999

Class 2 - 2000

Class 3 - 1998

Class 4 - 2002

Class 5 - 2003

Revo Instruments Panel.jpg

Recent few weeks have this problem whereby after turning to igintion to ON, the PGM FI orange light (icon looks like a submarine) wont go off. Then the bike will not start when you press the START switch. You need to turn the key to OFF and ON several times and when the PGM FI light goes off, then the bike can start.

hey bro! mine look like submarine but its like red instead of orange right? above neutral? mine keep popping out and it is scaring the sh** out of me. anybody know what the icon above the neutral? it suddenly keeps popping out!.many thanks in advance

LOL... I don't see any submarine leh...

Here is a picture of the instruments lay out. From your descriptions, looks like you both have different issues:

@Mugen_R1 - Indicator No. 10 - Engine/PGM Fi

@azman ibrahim - Indicator No. 11 - Temperature sensor

@Mugen_R1

Would appreciate if you could let us know what Boon Siew found with your bike.

@azman ibrahim

Do check your coolant system.

Enough coolant? Top up if too low.

Leak anywhere along the hoses? Visually inspect. If leaking, change hoses. Press the hoses to make sure they are still soft and not hard and brittle. If hard and brittle but no leak, change anyway because it will fail soon.

Above are relatively cheap repairs. Hope its not the water pump or the fan that's failed.

hey bro! mine look like submarine but its like red instead of orange right? above neutral? mine keep popping out and it is scaring the sh** out of me. anybody know what the icon above the neutral? it suddenly keeps popping out!.many thanks in advance

Hi Azman, i tink urs is more of temperature issues. Mine orange color icon as mentioned

Class 2B - 1995

Class 2A - 1999

Class 2 - 2000

Class 3 - 1998

Class 4 - 2002

Class 5 - 2003

Hi Ramsnake, my bike has been warded in Boon Siew since 22/02/2012. They say earliest will be next week. Honestly I find tat servicing side not tat efficent. When i send in the bike, they told me warranty is void. Becos there is no boon siew stamp on the warranty card. Give me crap! U shld ask ur side y didnt u all stamp on the warranty card before giving to bike shop. Somemore want to take up the issue wif bike shop as to why there is no boon siew stamp. What a joke.. U issue to ppl w/o boon siew stamp and then now want to ask ppl y no boon siew stamp.

Anyway hope tat they can rectify quickly without further hassle

Class 2B - 1995

Class 2A - 1999

Class 2 - 2000

Class 3 - 1998

Class 4 - 2002

Class 5 - 2003

I did have the same issue. Sent to Boon Siew, Took about 2 to 3 days to rectify. Spent a bomb! The part which was giving the problem is the pulse generator assembly and its gasket.

B**n Si*w service really cannot make it. When I sent my revo in, warranty was over already.

Hope it helps. :)

Omggggg why so many ppl having probs with their revos!

Maybe it's Honda's first time doing a 400cc FI bike? Other than the double swipe issues some guys are having here, I don't really see other major problems for 2nd gen revo's

Not really sure of the other problems 1st gen revo owners are having.