SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

To those out there buying REVO, don't think too long. This is the perfect choice! Talking about maintenance, every bike need it. Wear and tear also depends on the owner. On how he take care of it and also how he ride the bike. Even a bicycle is not maintenance free. So think twice, if u're talking abt maintenance.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honda CB400 Revo is the Best 2A Street bike! Never Try Never Will U Know. I have friends riding spec 2, 3 and GSR 400, they tried riding my beloved REVO and said its super fast, responsive and smooth. Smooth as drinking a smoothies:angel: Fyi mine is fully stock bike!

Agreed! S4 is the best of 2A, no doubt!

I bought spec2, 3 & Revo.

Revo better than other spec regard the FC, fast respond & smoothness.

The only defect is the engine heat very hot & will affect to the fuel injector lifetime.

Most encounter fuel injector faulty at mileage ard 40-50K km with suspected overheat.

The preventive is at least left over 1/3 fuel in ur tank to reduce heat frm engine.

I believe all revo's experienced that the tank will be very hot when hit the reserve.

Cheers for S4!

Jun90-EX5, July94-K1, Aug98-Kriss1, Aug05-Wave125, Apr07-TA200, Jun08-Spec3, Feb09-REVO, Nov11-CBR250R, Jan14-CBR400R.

Most encounter fuel injector faulty at mileage ard 40-50K km with suspected overheat.

Mine is 3+ years old and at 73,000km, the injectors are fine.

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Owners of fuel injection vehicles (cars & bikes) has to take note that never to let it run out of fuel till reserve is use up. The pump tends to produce lots of residue (rust...etc) that damage the throttle body injection apparatus. Take what I just said with a pinch of salt.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Owners of fuel injection vehicles (cars & bikes) has to take note that never to let it run out of fuel till reserve is use up. The pump tends to produce lots of residue (rust...etc) that damage the throttle body injection apparatus. Take what I just said with a pinch of salt.

okok. will plan my timing so can sui sui go in msia pump maybe twice every two weeks!

sorry i keep talking like i already own a REVO. but point is im just too excited. =))

ahpek after i get i find u come do grounding can? u own a shop?

Guys i plan to have a meetup on 16Mar for Revo Riders.

Pls PM me if interested.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Help friend sell all original vtec 3 fender 2 in 1 only sell $69.90.......

If u need to completed modify version R'S ,vtec1 and vtec2 TO vtec 3 , meybe u need this one fender !

Conform no many shop keep stock at all s'g ! http://img.tapatalk.com/dcff0150-740f-fe62.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/dcff0146-741d-[img]http://img.tapatalk.com/dcff0155-743e-9af0.jpg7a34.jpg[/img]http://img.tapatalk.com/dcff0122-7527-1fbc.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/dcff012d-7533-902a.jpg

Pls SMS 843one one 333

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. If you ride your bike daily chances are your EO changes will be frequent. When your gear changes are not smooth and with noise indicates that it's time for an oil change. There are other factors as well. E.g if your chain is too tight too loose. I used to ride a gsxr400 and I change my EO every 5000km.

2 & 3. Most probably you have to send your bike for tuning.

Hope this helps.

yeahh.. i've already changed my EO, coolant and those servicing stuffs, but yet the problem of my RPM too low still persists. -_-

I really cannot find a chain driven bike when you chain gear, there isn't any sound. Loud or not, It's normal if you've upgraded from a smaller bike to revo.

By default idling RPM is 1.4k. How low is yours? Have you installed any "funny" electronics on your bike?

Not sure why you're having this problem when you turn on your bike. Maybe others can help you

Anyone of you here can recommend me a good mechanic that can tune my bike?

thanks a lot in advance.

Wow! 73,000km. That's very2 far ley.. Where hv u been traveling before this. And u're consider lucky not having any fuel injector faulty man. Btw mine another 5 mth going to be 3 yrs old. Mileage now 47,000km. And still running...:thumb:

Wah buy one year sell. Revo cannot satisfy u huh? Haha

Actually I agree with all Revorians that this Revo is indeed something and the changes after Spec 3 is

indeed excellent but what do i know... its my first 2A bike and i never tried anything else before.

This bike is really gonna be hot stuff in a few years time.

Im just gonna let some other people share this fun....lol

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Siggy/GothRod_Siggy.jpg

Proud owner of GODSENDWORX's custom made Mesh

Hey guys, Any one you know of aftermarket brake and clutch levers which is foldable and adjustable. I just saw one in a bike shop. Not on a revo though. Looks really nice and best part it's not a brembo, titax or CRG levers. Looks like those CNC machined one. Saw it on a red R1 and the levers are red and gold. Finishing looks anodized.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg