SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So quiet. Let me break the ice. I just bought rs taichi raincoat from lavender motoworld at 144 dollars. And got to try it the first day as it was the biggest rain i have ever experienced in my riding life.

Pros about rstaichi raincoat.

Material is thin and breathable. Material is fast dry n completely waterproof

Raincoat Is very small after folding it up nicely.

Cons.

Material is thin so when riding in ultra big rain, still can feel the sting of the rain

Venue: Carl's junior east coast park

Time: Meet 7pm sharp at carpark on 16th Mar.

Program: 7.10pm proceed for dinner/bunch in Carl's junior.

Highlights: Discussion on whatever on CB400 Revo or other bikes or other stuffs.

Ending time: Anytime to suit individual, latest should be around 10pm?

Confirmed attendees:

SparkerS1

Static369

Cruiserian

Fowler

Muhd Hakim

Welcome other Revo riders & future Revo riders, pls PM me if you wanna join the meetup!!!

Edited by SparkerS1

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Hey guys, anyone here have the givi e370? The size seems to be exactly what i was looking for. I've asked mah motors and the pricing is $230 ish and must pre order as it's made from italy.

Can get it faster and if possible cheaper from any where else?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg

Highlights: Discussion on whatever on CB400 Revo or other bikes or other stuffs.

Confirmed attendees:

SparkerS1

Static369

Cruiserian

Fowler

Muhd Hakim

Welcome other Revo riders & future Revo riders, pls PM me if you wanna join the meetup!!!

It is a great meetup session today. Lets meet up again nxt time!

Class 3: 12th Jul 2007

Class 4: 24th Aug 2009

Class 2B: 8th Jul 2010

Class 2A: 15th Nov 2011

Class 2: 19th Mar 2013

My Rides:

Yamaha FZ 150i [FBD xxxxx] - 12th Jul 2010 - 24 Nov 2011

Honda Super Four CB400 Revo [FBE xxxxx] - 24 Nov 2011 - 23 Mar 2013

Yamaha XJ6 Diversion [FBH xxxxx] - Since 23 Mar 2013

Hey guys, anyone here have the givi e370? The size seems to be exactly what i was looking for. I've asked mah motors and the pricing is $230 ish and must pre order as it's made from italy.

Can get it faster and if possible cheaper from any where else?

Bro, maybe you can try ask unique motor? I got my Givi E55 Maxia there. They also need to order, but only take less than 1 day. Maybe it not from Italy thats why :p

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

Bro, maybe you can try ask unique motor? I got my Givi E55 Maxia there. They also need to order, but only take less than 1 day. Maybe it not from Italy thats why :p

If it's 1 day, it's because they get it from Mah. Mah is the distributor in SG. Can also try to order online. Might be able to get slightly cheaper (inclusive of shipping) if got online promotions...

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

Bro, are you hakim? Ya, nice meeting the redo bros today, learnt a lot of things.

LOL... Hakim is @muhammad hakim

I also can't remember some of the nicks already, so don't know who is gkang... :lol:

I guess we should meet up more often then. :)

Thanks for organising the meet @SparkerS1

Be wary of the source of information for your bike's maintenance. Some FAQs are compiled by people who lack the technical know how. :angel:

For those who met up earlier, as promised, here is the link for buying the Osram Night Breaker bulb. He also sells engne oil if you want to DIY oil change.

@Edison7279 sells voltmeter at $25 per piece. I've been using it for about 3 months. Accurate. No issues so far. He also sells other stuff on Facebook. Search for wheeliersg

The guy who sells lithium batteries is @cypher

Do let me know if I've missed out anything.

Happy shopping! :cool:

BTW, my bulb is the Osram Night Breaker Plus. It would be nice if Hakim can let us know which Philips bulb he is using for comparison purposes. No dis-respect intended to Hakim, but based on the comparison at the car park earlier, I note that the focus of my Osram headlight and overall brightness is better than Hakim's Philips.

I'm pretty happy with the Osram, which is way brighter than standard H4 halogen bulbs. At $39, it is also $20 cheaper than the Phillips equivalent (Phillips Xtreme Vision). Value for money! :thumb:

LOL... Hakim is @muhammad hakim

I also can't remember some of the nicks already, so don't know who is gkang... :lol:

I guess we should meet up more often then. :)

Thanks for organising the meet @SparkerS1

Maybe gkang is Edward? Or shaiful? Hehe. Have to meet up more.

Ramsnake, please let me know if u going JB or touring. U can reach me @ 91459323 :)

Best if u can let me know earlier, so that I can arrange to make that day free.

BTW, my bulb is the Osram Night Breaker Plus. It would be nice if Hakim can let us know which Philips bulb he is using for comparison purposes. No dis-respect intended to Hakim, but based on the comparison at the car park earlier, I note that the focus of my Osram headlight and overall brightness is better than Hakim's Philips.

I'm pretty happy with the Osram, which is way brighter than standard H4 halogen bulbs. At $39, it is also $20 cheaper than the Phillips equivalent (Phillips Xtreme Vision). Value for money! :thumb:

Thanks Bro for the link. Yes, yours is slightly brighter than hakim. Hakim's one is also bright. When I look at both of your lights, I almost blinded. Haha

Maybe gkang is Edward? Or shaiful? Hehe. Have to meet up more.

Ramsnake, please let me know if u going JB or touring. U can reach me @ 91459323 :)

Best if u can let me know earlier, so that I can arrange to make that day free.

I am Edward....haha!

Class 3: 12th Jul 2007

Class 4: 24th Aug 2009

Class 2B: 8th Jul 2010

Class 2A: 15th Nov 2011

Class 2: 19th Mar 2013

My Rides:

Yamaha FZ 150i [FBD xxxxx] - 12th Jul 2010 - 24 Nov 2011

Honda Super Four CB400 Revo [FBE xxxxx] - 24 Nov 2011 - 23 Mar 2013

Yamaha XJ6 Diversion [FBH xxxxx] - Since 23 Mar 2013

Confirmed attendees:

SparkerS1

Static369

Cruiserian

Fowler

Muhd Hakim

Ramsnake

gkang

(cool dude with muhd hakim)

Meetup is successful with 8 pax. It's a great learning session and sharing of knowledge. :thumb:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

yea bro, u have learnt quite alot from the session.

No dis-respect intended to Hakim, but based on the comparison at the car park earlier, I note that the focus of my Osram headlight and overall brightness is better than Hakim's Philips.

Both bulbs are brighter than original bulb.

Our eyes.........:cool:

The osram night breaker plus is selling as a pair, $39. Anyone wants to share with me?

U can keep the other bulb as a spare bulb. I can share it wif u if u wan

yea bro, u have learnt quite alot from the session.

Both bulbs are brighter than original bulb.

Our eyes.........:cool:

U can keep the other bulb as a spare bulb. I can share it wif u if u wan

I got spare bulb already Bro, that's why finding ppl to share :D

u serious Bro? then I go buy liao :)

Confirmed attendees:

SparkerS1

Static369

Cruiserian

Fowler

Muhd Hakim

Ramsnake

gkang

(cool dude with muhd hakim)

Meetup is successful with 8 pax. It's a great learning session and sharing of knowledge. :thumb:

Was a good meet for us. Hope we'll have more in the future. Looking forward for meet ups and going across the island together. :D

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg

hi all,

i bought my Revo bike on 08/08/08 the mileage now is 62400 and will be 4yrs this coming 08/08/12 and until now i have got no problem with the bike, it have never see bike shop since i ride it off the shop. only for a tire, chain and sprocket change. EO change and filter done it my self at work.

Wow! 73,000km. That's very2 far ley.. Where hv u been traveling before this. And u're consider lucky not having any fuel injector faulty man. Btw mine another 5 mth going to be 3 yrs old. Mileage now 47,000km. And still running...:thumb:

Confirmed attendees:

SparkerS1

Static369 = Din Cruiserian

Fowler = Saiful

Ramsnake

gkang = Edward

Yup, a great learning session for us. I believe everyone of us learnt something that day.

Anyway...sorry to u guys. Because that day im a little bit rushing on time to other places.

Hope to have more time and hv some photograph session with u guys on the next outing!!!