SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

On behalf of Marcus... Thank you...

SuNfoWeR

BTW... Da***** is AKG's wife. :p ... not who you think it is.

Oops... my fault... so sorry... :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

(To Marc: True Love... Is when I know.. I can live with you & I cannot live without you..

Thats True Love.. & I miss you so much....:weep: )

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem... keep your dreams alive! :cheer:

Believe in urslf & u'll achieve it.. Jus like Marc did.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

Thanks babe. Be strong and I am sure he will be remembered by everyone and esp when I go PG again.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Hi Rach,

Im not sure if i see him around track before as i dont go often but after reading this i can really feel your sadness. Pls stay strong rach.

Im gg to minerva on sat to collect the sticker and put on all my bikes & my gf bike as well juz to remember him as im also a trackies myself. Hope that theres no issue for me to get 4 stickers.. Thanx alot and stay strong..

1st) sp feb 2001- march 2002

2nd) 125z march2002-jan2004

3rd) tzm dec2002-nov2004

4th) cagiva mito Nov2004-Aug2006

5th) gilera Oct2006-Feb2007

6th) Spark135 April2006-March2008

7th) Suzuki K7 600cc Feb2007-Jan2009

8th) Xr125 (Dec2007-Dec1009), Fazer6 (Dec2006-Feb 2010)

9th) R1 (oct2010-Dec2010), Suzuki K9 600cc (Oct2010-May2011)

Now) Aprilia Dorsoduro (Dec2010) Honda Cbr600 (May2011)

Hi Rach,

Im not sure if i see him around track before as i dont go often but after reading this i can really feel your sadness. Pls stay strong rach.

Im gg to minerva on sat to collect the sticker and put on all my bikes & my gf bike as well juz to remember him as im also a trackies myself. Hope that theres no issue for me to get 4 stickers.. Thanx alot and stay strong..

WAT time minerva close ah ??

i wanna go put sticker

my hp

any ppl knw can plz call n let me knw

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Hi sis sunflower, i do not know marcus neither do i noe u..but after reading ur post i cant control but :cry:

Stay strong, Marcus will always be by your side.

May :angel: bless Marcus 999

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Btw, Minevra is a person or place? Where to get the sticker?

2003-2003 : NSR 150cc - FS1**0Z (4mth)

2003-2004 : Honda Wave 125cc - FW9**2Z (8mth)

2004-2006 : Honda CBR RRN 400cc - FL2**7A (22mth)

2006-2008 : Yamaha Sparks 135cc - FBA1**9R (23mth)

2008-2008 : Suzuki DRZ400SM - FBC2**6A (5mth)

2008-??? : Honda Jazz - S*K**P (???mth)

Hi Rach.. I've never met you but I've known Marcus during my sec sch times when we spent many of our weekends after our ECA hanging out at youth group outings. Marcus, Benjamin, Kenneth and me.. I'm extremely saddened to find out about this through the papers and I missed his wake.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d703b3127ccebcae24cb70a400000036100AYuG7Ny0ct2PA

this is the exact same marcus as I remembered him. The exact same look as well. Rest well Marcus. Take care Rachel.

Hi Yanuk,

I'm sorry u missed his wake... But I'm sure Marc undrstds... dun b 2 hard on urslf.. I met Kennetha niwy... Marc will b so happy 2 noe tt all his long time frens still rmbrs him. :o

Mayb we could arrange a miting wz Kenneth & d rest..? Come out 4 coffee or sth? I wld really luv 2 hear mre abt him during his sec sch dys...

(To Marc: True Love... Is when I know.. I can live with you & I cannot live without you..

i know how it feels to lose someone special....be strong rach....althou i do not know both of you...(u n the late marcus)...btw....is the stix still available..???wanna get 2pcs for my current ride n future ride.

Hi,

Thanks for d encouragement. Niwy, I just went dwn 2 Minerva ydy & the stickers r still avail. Just head down & look 4 Tiffany.

Make sure u wear proper apparels while riding ur bike! Dun let Tiffany see u in slippers! Else she'll wack u! Haha! (Sorry Tiff...! :p )

Ride safe...

Take care of yourself well and God bless Marcus.

My Friend you are in good hands as God knows whats best for you. 30/10/12 Dedication,love,arrogance,pain tolerance...these things WILL bring you lvl after lvl.Strength of mind. Strength of character.Drop your hero worship. Become the animal.U can do anything. Work. Practice. Crash. Improve. Crash. Win. Nv give up. Nv surrender. Crush them. Crush their spirit. Crush their dreams.Now Move.

To cagiva03: I feel u as a great bro & mentor of my husband & it's a pity tt I do nt noe u as much whn Marc was still arnd... But let's keep in ctc, hang out sme time or come ovr my place if there's any party going on. Wld luv 2 hf u arnd :) We will relive Marc's moments 2gthr & gd ol dys.

U bet i will......

99-01 > Mito 125, NSR 150

01-03 > Honda VFR 400 NC30, Aprillia RS250

03-05 > '02 YZF R1

05-07 > '05 Suzuki 600 K5, Wave 125, Nuovo 110

07-08 > '03 T-MAX [5GJ]

08-10 > '07 T-MAX [5VU], '08 T-Max [4B5], 08 R6

05-10 > DUCATI 749 Dark Mono

10-11 > CBR 1100XX, 2010 Busa

13-14 > RC51 SP2

14-16 > Ninja 400R, Z1000SX, MT09 Tracer

I am sure the flower up there wld love to see his sunflower growing healthly n happi n always bright n sunny... :p

so i guess eat well,smile more n go out n destress...

that will make him a happi flower up there...:thumb:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

be strong rach , thou i dun noe the both of u but itz always sad to hear some one close to us pass away n sorri i haf miss to send him his last journey but i like to haf a couple of the stixs to remember him if itz not too late . N a small request coz i m a newbie in this forum so can some one pm me to get the stixs coz i dunno where to get it.

minerva is at the row of shophouses diagonally across lavender food

court and juz next to VectorOne.

be strong rach , thou i dun noe the both of u but itz always sad to hear some one close to us pass away n sorri i haf miss to send him his last journey but i like to haf a couple of the stixs to remember him if itz not too late . N a small request coz i m a newbie in this forum so can some one pm me to get the stixs coz i dunno where to get it.
:cool:

Hi Rachael, I dun know Marcus and you personally but after reading your

touching post, it is not difficult to imagine how you feel right now. Like what

you have mentioned, Marcus is in a better place watching over you and

embracing all the moments and memories spent with you. Be strong and live

well just as Marcus would have wanted you to be.

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/aceboles/Girls%20and%20Bikes/pic31.jpg

Straight roads differentiate the rich and the poor

Corners differentiate the boys and the men

i have read through most of the posts relating to flowers...i feel really saddened by what has to happen..i know that no amount of comfort and care will bring him back,but then we must still hold onto ourselves and be strong...

Sunflower: Be strong, marcus will not want to see you being so sad , he choose to see you happy all the time...

Guys...stay strong, ride safe..

-=Prince=-

:angry: Aprilia RS 125:angry:

rach , it really touched my heart.

it made me sad for a moment.

but then again i realised he sacrificed himself so that the other wont suffer.

im proud of his actions. flowers999 has created the impression. in life we've all gotta do something good before we leave this place, and he did something good and left this place. my respects to the wonderful sacrifice.

The street is for show, the track is for go. Put up or shut up

im proud of his actions. flowers999 has created the impression. in life we've all gotta do something good before we leave this place, and he did something good and left this place. my respects to the wonderful sacrifice.

It's selfish of mi 2 say... 'Wat a sacrifice he has made...'

Wonderful sacrifice?

I smetmes jus wish he had sacrificed, still on a bike, but on a mre justified wy...

But... He's always d giver...

Wat can I say??

Jus proud of him... tts he's been my brave man...

I dun think there's any sacrifice to be mentioned. Maybe you had phrased it in the wrong way, but we as his buddy, friend and brother rather have him alive.

It is an accident, an act of a selfish individual that took him away from us all. No word of sacrifice should be mention in regards to flowers.

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

hi

for those who wanted the stickers kindly go to minerva to collect

thanks

there are still 200pcs there thanks

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

• 5 weeks later...

Happy CNY Everyone.

Lots of Stickers still Available at Minerva. Tiffany was bugging me recently abt them.

Still have nearly a 100 more.

This fairing below is dedicated to Marcus.

He wanted to buy it too.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013