SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jus got my wave last nite. Having problems with the riding posture, trying to get used to the clutchless system, gear, footpeg position.

Just sit straight and relax or ride like a Motard! ;P

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

how thin is yours? Im using 60-80

HAHAHA! (:

I think mine is that too.. Wonder how long more before i change cuz my tires are less than 1k milage lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Any idea what can be bought in thai for our waves? My friend is going up and we both ride the same looking waves lol. Was thinking of going seng kwang customise stainless steel header to exhaust end can wonder if thai have it then might as well buy there.. Dunno fairing have nice ones or not ;]

Hi wave riders. Just wanna ask cause when i spin my wheels its not smooth. Kinda like stuck. What may be the prob? And also what rim and tyre should i get? What brand good and.what size should i get? Would appreciate if someone can plan a meet up session or rounding. So as to know more bout wave.

The SBF anniversary is here finally. Do join us the competition to show support. I've been assured that the prizes they give are more than what you will pay for. Very high chance that u'll get one also. very interesting prizes also. So come down and show support ah. Pump full tank also now near 10 bucks already!

We're the largest community in SBF but when it comes to SBF events, the numbers don't show. So like someone said to me "Don't be a forumer just behind the screen, take part and support this community"

So yah, there's 100 slots and the cubs community makes up like 70% of the whole forum. No need everyone go la but at least 50 from us would be enough. I'm going definately :)

Sorry for the thread invasion :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/h4hahak1m/DSC01047-1.jpg

Spark 135 and x1r riders!

Add yourself into our new FB page now!

Or if u're and ex-spark/x1r rider.

No registration fees :)

https://www.facebook.com/yamahat135sbf

Hi wave riders. Just wanna ask cause when i spin my wheels its not smooth. Kinda like stuck. What may be the prob? And also what rim and tyre should i get? What brand good and.what size should i get? Would appreciate if someone can plan a meet up session or rounding. So as to know more bout wave.

Meetup session

1)Jackk

2)

3)

:p

actualli how long does a set of brake pad last? by months or mileage. cos i jus change 2 mths back and nw feeling no brake power oredy. need some advice on tis.

Honda Nsr Sp 150 (FR73444X)

Honda Cbr RRr 400 (FR1735R)

Honda Wave S 125 (FW2009X)

Kia Pregio RS (GY8319P)

Kia K2700 (GZ1663K)

Fiat Doblo (GBA3065Y)

Yamaha YZF R1-08 (FBD7947C)

actualli how long does a set of brake pad last? by months or mileage. cos i jus change 2 mths back and nw feeling no brake power oredy. need some advice on tis.

imo, the wear and tear depends greatly on the frequent usage of bike. of course other factors contributing factor like the brake disc alignment, the quality of brake pad and brake fluid level have sunken etc etc.

Go bleed brake fluid or sth. You pads have worned also and like another dude mentioned, using style and wear rate. You can wear them out in a few track sessions. Pads are like erasers, use them much often and vigorously and they'll wear out tremendously. Use them for a few mths and they'll still thin naturally.

Btw yr brake fluid will sink slightly because caliper piston has pushed out the brake pad to fill the gap which is left empty by the wear and you'll lose pressure plus feel brakes become spongy.

Changing to steel braided brake hose will help increase the braking power too.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Changing to steel braided brake hose will help increase the braking power too.

Haha am considering to do mine in sg or jb lol. I wonder jb hw much