SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

If you have cert, it'll be..

Ultimately I'll want Akrapovic/ 2 Brothers followed by Yoshi if they are legal and going at what LV is selling with cert. 500+ buy LV pipe and inspection hmmm :nono:

Actually ride height and stiffness depend on yourself, CG lower would be better of course. The theory of shocks are that front and rear must actually work together but most S'poreans are ignorant about that or just choose to ignore that like me. Its like 4 wheelers setup. Rebound/compress ratio etc else you won't get the even one.. Hence I have been considering USD forks to complete my setup for normal use.

Even with cert, it has got to go thru LTA's approval first. Much as I know, GPR for Wave is not LTA approved.

If it is Akra, 2Bros or Yoshi, it would be even alot more ex than LV rite? I wont spend so much on exhaust for a cub.

:)

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does kopek makes the sound of the exhaust extremely loud?

How many stoppers are there in the original stock exhaust?

Dun want to attract unwanted attention on S'pore roads.

Any place recommended to do kopek? in S'pore or JB?

Thanks!

Messing around with the stock exhaust is really not a good idea. How many $500 can you pay?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

just curious, when you fix a leovince pipe on a wave, its just plug and play? or have to tune the carb etc. getting the pipe next week so am curious. :D

Not necessarily~~~ I didn't do any setting on mine. Works perfectly.

Sometimes if the mech doesnt know how to tune/set the carbs, it makes it worse!

How time flies...

Thanks guys. Considering whether to put in pipe or not.

Depends on what you want outta the pipe... :p

LV can consider, GPR forget it if I were you. Why get yourself into more headache later, when u know the GPR is not approved.

How time flies...

Not necessarily~~~ I didn't do any setting on mine. Works perfectly.

Sometimes if the mech doesnt know how to tune/set the carbs, it makes it worse!

Hahahah. Different mechanic mah.. When i first bought my pipe, the mechanic didn't do any setting.

And my pipe backfires everynow and then.. After settting no backfire liao.

Kinda miss the backfire . Hhehe

helo wave riders... wad version of wave is da best??gonna down grade

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

All the Wave models are quite similar, only the outlook are slightly different.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Even with cert, it has got to go thru LTA's approval first. Much as I know, GPR for Wave is not LTA approved.

If it is Akra, 2Bros or Yoshi, it would be even alot more ex than LV rite? I wont spend so much on exhaust for a cub.

:)

Lv is nt worth it imo so if the other brands are at the same then it sure will be to me but sadly no so keep stock lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Where can tebok pipe for wave in SG uh?

Think most shops u can afford their asking price they can do le ba lol

hi all what is the price of wave footrest and cover set.

Or anybody selling 2nd hand

I know fairing lab sellin at 80 but i wonder how much for the meter cover set only and the transpArent speedo cover

I think most shop will only sell as a set. It'll be good if u get find someone to share with u.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Hahah, by that, you mean it will be expensive?

It could be charged from a simple ten bucks to any amount the deem fit worth their effort. Thats why people who work on their own bikes save real lots lol

hi there all, i'm going hunting for a wave this friday. Been holding my license for a year plus now just that previous bike accident. now the feel come back to get a wave. Public transport are a sore! Wake up early morning, queue with all the kiasu ppl! (i'm those who will chill out and give way)

Thus, looking for some advice on wave. Like what to look for when buying.

I was thinking of bike production they say the bike sold there is quite cheap. however still open to suggestions.

Help me out all! Thanks! :D

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

Hey guys.

Just wanna ask cause i went jb kok seng last week and change my suspension to KYB one then today i went to the bike shop beside kok seng which is beside the minimart. The mech there told me that my suspension wrong one cos its shorter. I tot that suspension are the same only that you wan it high or low, soft or hard.

Hey guys.

Just wanna ask cause i went jb kok seng last week and change my suspension to KYB one then today i went to the bike shop beside kok seng which is beside the minimart. The mech there told me that my suspension wrong one cos its shorter. I tot that suspension are the same only that you wan it high or low, soft or hard.

Kayaba is one of the better brands for shocks in jap for cars if i didnt recall wrong. Wanted to get a set for my car then. Didn't. Know they did bikes , probably it just has shorter stroke length BUT the springs have to work well with the bike load and also your riding style.

Think coilovers for cars and why nobody cuts their spring into half for cheap mods. If shock and spring rebound dont tally then shock would spoil fast, how much did u pay for yr kyb? For wave?

Shocks are nt all the same for some take diff wt load, just like you can expext you wave shocks to have the sMe lifespAn on a s4

[quote=I

I just went to bp days bqck got some waves and yammie cubs there. Listen to idling sound when u maintain throttle and when u rev. Look out for signs that the bike hasnt been dropped b4

wah quite a number of peeps looking for wave... can i get a wave for 1k??

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

hi all what is the price of wave footrest and cover set.

Or anybody selling 2nd hand

hi there. fortunately i have a coverset, its a combination of blue and black.(consist of every thing expect the head, because i accidentally sat on it)

condition i would rate 6/10) obviously REUSE ABLE but not that perfect. Good for temp use. Selling at $20.

What model of wave is the best? If i were to get a second hand, is it worth it? Or buy first hnd straight? I kinda lack of budget so thought of just getting a scnd hand wave but afraid if the bike have problem. What is the minimum downpayment for wave anway? In need of a bike aniway. And any regrets having wave?

What model of wave is the best? If i were to get a second hand, is it worth it? Or buy first hnd straight? I kinda lack of budget so thought of just getting a scnd hand wave but afraid if the bike have problem. What is the minimum downpayment for wave anway? In need of a bike aniway. And any regrets having wave?

Then why not get a 2nd hand Wave instead? Go look around first and do your own calculation. I bought a 2nd Wave, and it's serving me well. Good luck for your search. :)

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Usually i just tell ppl to go for the 125cc all the same as long as its nt Fi model cuz carb easier to service at any shop. I dunno how much min to down cuz i always pay by full ..should be costing 1k+ now for 5 yr coe left waves. Regrets? Only regret is nt buying a cl2 to play instead of buying this for the cheap thrill lol but serving me well and good fc so better than public or car still imo ;)