SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Conned Big Time And Called A Cheat!!!!

HI GUYS.... BIG JOE HERE... NEED SOME ADVISE

MY BIke HAD 5 MONTHS OUTSTANDING. (IDIOT BUYER NVR PAY COI!!!)

SHOP REPOSSESED BIKE ON A sUNDAY.... FOLLOWING

TUES I WENT TO SHOP AND SALES MAN QOUTED AN OUTSTANDING OF EST $5700

AFTER DISCUSSING... TOLD ME TO COME BACK ON SAT TO SETTLE TRADE IN AND TAKE OUT AN RXK.:cry:

CAME BACK ON SAT AT ABT 5PM... SAID TOO LATE... "FINANCE" GO BACK ALREADY.... BUT QUOTED A NEW AMT OF EST $6380

REPO FEE $270

STORAGE FEE $280

WTF!!! 2 DAYS BIKE IN SHOP COST $280....

ON FOLLOWING THURS PAID $528 FOR BIKE OUTSTANDING AS SALESMAN AGREED TO TAKE IN BIKE AT $5500. PAID A FURTHER $940 EST FOR AN RXK OTR.COE (FEB 2011)

SUPPOSE TO TAKE BIKE TODAY 4/2/08 BUT AT ABT 10 PLUS AM SHOP CALLED AND SAID CAN ONLY TAKE IN BIRDIE AT $4000 !!!! I MUST TOP UP $1500!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELLL??????

WENT TO SHOP AT 5 PLUS.... THE *+/-987 !!! FINANCE BI/*CH... SAID I TRIED TO CHEAT THEM?!!!

I APPROACHED THE WRONG PERSON TO SETTLE MY BIKE....

MY INVOICE NO DEAL AS NO TRADE IN PRICE WAS STATED.... AND SAID THAT I WAS NOT A GOOD CUSTOMER AND NVR PAY PROPERLY....

BEAR IN MIND.... I'VE BEEN WITH THAT SHOP FOR 8YRS.... PREVIOUS SALESMAN CAN DEFINITELY VOUCH FOR THAT....!!!

CAN YOU BELIeVE IT!!!! ALL TRANSFER FORM SIGNED AND I SUPPOSE T TAKE MY MISERABLE RXK TODAY BUT INSTAED AFTER MUCH ARGUING... I DECIDED TO KEEP THE POOR BIKE....

THEY CAN EVEN BRAG THAT $4000 IS A VERY HIGH PRICE FOR MY FP PLATE CLASS 2 BIKE ... COE TILL 2016 AUG....

ALSO IN FRONT OF ALLL CUSTOMERS ARD KEPT SAYING I NVR PAY INSTALLMENT!!!!!!

:angry:

A VERY PROMINENT SHOP IN BUKIT MERAH!!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that but mind PM-ing the shop name??Interested to know which shop is it..

Does it starts with S??

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Dear vqz_racing ,

Sorry to hear that you have encountered such dishornest bike shop.

Just a piece of advise to you (and all bikers out there). I've encountered such scenerio before. My friend also let someone COI his Aprilla. End up the stupid ******* didn't pay the installment and worst, he damaged the bike and left it on the expressway. Bike shop took back the bike and called my friend. End up my friend had to pay for the installment and also the repair cost. Then he sold the bike to the bike shop and they slashed the price so damn low. My friend offered to pay full settlement 9so that he can sell it to another shop at a better price) but was told he will be penalised for early settlement fee of $700+. End up my friend LL have to sell it at a very very low price to that bloody shop.

Moral of the story? DON'T PRACTICE COI unless its someone you know very well and knows that he's able to financially support the bike installments.

1995 Skipper, 1996 Aprilla, 1998 Steed,

1998 RVF, 1999 S4 ver S, 2001 Aprilla,

2003 Spec 1, 2006 Spark 135, 2007 Fazer 1 03,

2008 Spec 3, 2008 Fazer 1 05, 2009 Hayabusa

2010 Yamaha R1, 2010 Suzuki K6, 2011 FZ6S2

mind pm me the shop name?

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2001/Honda/Images_02/CBR954/CBR954_Logo.jpg

--- Honda ---

--- Power of Dreams ---

--- 2003 - 2004: TZR125 ---FG7889Z

--- 2004 - 2007: NSR150SP ---FQ8539A

--- 2007 - Current: CBR400RRR ---FMXXXXZ

PM me the name. thanks

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Bro.. so sorry to hear bout ur incident... btw so many pp interested to no tt which shop is the culprit, u jus haf to name the first letter of the shop n i tink most pp will be clear next time which to siam oredy..

Honda Nsr Sp 150 (FR73444X)

Honda Cbr RRr 400 (FR1735R)

Honda Wave S 125 (FW2009X)

Kia Pregio RS (GY8319P)

Kia K2700 (GZ1663K)

Fiat Doblo (GBA3065Y)

Yamaha YZF R1-08 (FBD7947C)

hi ts can u pls pm me the shop name?

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

HI GUYS.... BIG JOE HERE... NEED SOME ADVISE

MY BIke HAD 5 MONTHS OUTSTANDING. (IDIOT BUYER NVR PAY COI!!!)

SHOP REPOSSESED BIKE ON A sUNDAY.... FOLLOWING

TUES I WENT TO SHOP AND SALES MAN QOUTED AN OUTSTANDING OF EST $5700

AFTER DISCUSSING... TOLD ME TO COME BACK ON SAT TO SETTLE TRADE IN AND TAKE OUT AN RXK.:cry:

CAME BACK ON SAT AT ABT 5PM... SAID TOO LATE... "FINANCE" GO BACK ALREADY.... BUT QUOTED A NEW AMT OF EST $6380

REPO FEE $270

STORAGE FEE $280

WTF!!! 2 DAYS BIKE IN SHOP COST $280....

ON FOLLOWING THURS PAID $528 FOR BIKE OUTSTANDING AS SALESMAN AGREED TO TAKE IN BIKE AT $5500. PAID A FURTHER $940 EST FOR AN RXK OTR.COE (FEB 2011)

SUPPOSE TO TAKE BIKE TODAY 4/2/08 BUT AT ABT 10 PLUS AM SHOP CALLED AND SAID CAN ONLY TAKE IN BIRDIE AT $4000 !!!! I MUST TOP UP $1500!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELLL??????

WENT TO SHOP AT 5 PLUS.... THE *+/-987 !!! FINANCE BI/*CH... SAID I TRIED TO CHEAT THEM?!!!

I APPROACHED THE WRONG PERSON TO SETTLE MY BIKE....

MY INVOICE NO DEAL AS NO TRADE IN PRICE WAS STATED.... AND SAID THAT I WAS NOT A GOOD CUSTOMER AND NVR PAY PROPERLY....

BEAR IN MIND.... I'VE BEEN WITH THAT SHOP FOR 8YRS.... PREVIOUS SALESMAN CAN DEFINITELY VOUCH FOR THAT....!!!

CAN YOU BELIVE IT!!!! ALL TRANSFER FORM SIGNED AND I SUPPOSE T TAKE MY MISERABLE RXK TODAY BUT INSTAED AFTER MUCH ARGUING... I DECIDED TO KEEP THE POOR BIKE....

THEY CAN EVEN BRAG THAT $4000 IS A VERY HIGH PRICE FOR MY FP PLATE CLASS 2 BIKE ... COE TILL 2016 AUG....

ALSO IN FRONT OF ALLL CUSTOMERS ARD KEPT SAYING I NVR PAY INSTALLMENT!!!!!!

:angry:

A VERY PROMINENT SHOP IN BUKIT MERAH!!!!!!!!

bro do u mind PM me the shop name.:angry:

http://images.alamhirzi.multiply.com/image/3/photos/32/400x400/73/DSC-0591.JPG?et=YEHebnhicTW9jjAlg5%2CQzw&nmid=141722588

Kenangan Motor Dinosaur Purba aku. :cry

haha... Everyone is interested to know the shop name...

I'm a cantankerous lugubrious weirdo. Enraptured by stone walls. Demented by love. Disparaged by my own soul. Besieged by languor. Suffered from acute distress triggered by terminal boredom and elucidation of rhodonderons and deciduous seedlings. Searched for serenity amidst the chaos but failed miserably.

I would like to know the shop too, can advise my friends to siam far far. :cool:

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

I pity the seller who started the post.

But I simply don't understand the concept of COI where the original hirer remains named in the HP agreement. You are practically trusting a machine that you are legally responsible for to a total stranger, with the risk of damage to a bike under hire purchase and failure to bear instalments i.e. all risks lies with ya, while sub-rider takes the bike and ride.

Most people do not even understand that COI is an arrangement that the hire purchase agreement does not allow, and that the finance company would not even care about the COI sub-rider because it is the hirer's ass that they can (and will hang).

Safest COI is to transfer the bike, and let the new guy Carry On Instalments. That is possible, although would usually involve the payment of a few months' instalments.

bro.. relax.. so pityful...

I traded in my bike to one shop over there, the saleman said my bike can only export therefore my trade in value is very very low... Then after one month, I saw my bike on the road again. Also feel cheat at that moment. Now I only go there to pay installment, no other business anymore!!

I am not sure are we talking about the same shop? can pm me the shop name? Thanks