SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Conned Big Time And Called A Cheat!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO MANY ASKING FOR THE BIKE SHOP NAME.....

I JUST HOPE THE LADY OR SHOULD I SAY GIRL THAT ARGUED WITH ME IS READING THIS.....

I WONT DISCLOSE THE NAME AS YET AS I FEEL ITS UNETHICAL TO DO SO AS THEY R EARNING A LIVING.

BUT I STRESS AGAIN....

YOU WERE RUDE AND NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.... YOU KEEP INSISTING THAT I NVR PAY FOR MONTHS.... AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT I HAD NO MONEY AND WANTED TO CHEAT ... I THINK I PROVED YOU WRONG.... HA HA HA HA HA HA

AND YOU NOW INSIST THAT I NEED ANOTHER GUARANTOR TO TAKE BACK MY BIKE... LOAN BALANCE $39++. GUARANTOR TOTAL 3 PERSON... WHAT A JOKE...

ITS OOOOOOOK TO ERR TO AN APOLOGY WONT KILL GUYS....:angel:

CNY coming, so i think she is looking for ANG-POW money to cover-up the lost later...

That's why....:giddy:

1999-2001= KTM200

2001-2003=S4 version S

2003/02-2004/12=BlackBird

2004/12-2007/12=Rxz125

2007/12-2008/12=R1 04

2008/12-..........=Blackbird

When times are bad, friend can b'com foe...!

Moral of the story, don't ever believing anyone, even though ur relative nor family members to COI for ur bike....

For the shop incidents, juz put urself as the bike shop position...!

5mths never pay, then tu-lan liow, if it happen to us also the same, someone owe money never pay for 2mth already search high and low for that person...!

Shops are Shops, doesn't matter how long u have been thier customer, they also earn a living, nobody buy, or ppl never pay installments, they also will CLOSED one day.

I ever heard my freind story lagi worst, never pay for 3mths, bike repo..!

Then go to bike shop, the bike shop say wait for lawyer letter, no negotiable..

Then after the lawyer letter come, he need to pay all the remaining installments, but then the bike belongs to the shop already....!

Die ah like that...!

To the rest of the bro's here juz piece of advise, don't ever let ppl COI ur bike..

And there is no point knowing which shop is that, to me all shop is about the same."U pay, U ride.Never Pay,U Die...!

To bro joe, let us pray for the best of the horrible situation to subside...:(

....:( :( :(

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

SPEEDING thru town on a vespa.:angel:

walow eh...suspense man..i still trying to figure out wat shop le..:sian:

anyway TS..the bike shop was in the wrong fer saying all those things and trying to make u look bad...i guess they were 'protecting' their image in front of all their customers as u and the lady were arguing in front of all of them..

they cannot let d ppl there think it's their fault..so they rather lose a customer than all the customers standing there..this is wat i felt they were doin when they called u names and such..

take it easy la TS..new yr mah...usher it in with a fresh start ya!! best thing to do is to tell us this shop so we will all together boycott it!!:angel:

alone we fall, united we stand!! :gun:

what that doesn't kills u, makes u stronger!!

I presume i was there when you were arguing with the dude. You were with 2-3 friends at abt 5 plus?

Anyway, pls pm me the shop too. Tc mate.

if it was really me what was i wearing? hee hee

No need to know shop la guys.... No point....

just take note of the points i stated to take note when trading in or buying,,,,:thumb:

i only know 1 shop there with the so called b*tch similar to what the TS posted. looks can be deceiving, yes ?

Very deceiving bro....very deceiving...

Words used by them also very misleading to others present...

but then again... i make this a very expensive lesson for me....

every industry has its cons

:sian:

cmon guys no harm letting us know the shop name.

it says "very prominent".. so the question is how does one define prominent? is it one with signboard with big wordings? or does it have multiple shop with the same name? or does it occupies more lots than others?

next clue, which i think is quite obvious, is the lady.. well, look around at bukit merah and check it out which shop employs lady as their salesperson.. this shouldn't be too difficult to find out..

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

Actually the 'clue' is quite obvious already.

Since the Thread starter do not want to tell the name and already told us the reason not to, just be it lah.

If you are the TS, you also might not want to make it too obvious.

Those who already know the answer, I guess many are aware of the reputation of the shop. Be it good or bad. :D

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

walow...sibe suspense eh....i know of 1 bike shop with salesladies...very prominent but have very bad rep..but dunno if got anymore other bikeshops with sales ladies there leh...

where's it located along? is it located along the stretch after the hawker centre? or along the row on the right on the way out? o_O

please stop asking him to reveal the shop name. that might cause repercussions that the TS has to deal with alone. if you do not know the shop and you need to find out, there is always the p.m system. i know and i hate that shop too, i make sure all my friends know that blatant liars and evil sales practices dwell in tht sh*hole of a shop through word of mouth and that's good enough for me.

SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations

Please use the search function if you have a question.

please stop asking him to reveal the shop name. that might cause repercussions that the TS has to deal with alone. if you do not know the shop and you need to find out, there is always the p.m system. i know and i hate that shop too, i make sure all my friends know that blatant liars and evil sales practices dwell in tht sh*hole of a shop through word of mouth and that's good enough for me.

can i pm u then? :cheeky:

then i help u spread the word..haha :angel:

My guess is the shop has 2 branches and they are facing each other. :angel:

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

My guess is the shop has 2 branches and they are facing each other. :angel:

Guys i STRESS again.... lets not guess shops and cause unnecessary DAMAGE to shops thr....

My objective is NOT to defame or name shops...

Main objective is to make FUTURE buyers to make sure ALL black and white done and signed accordingly....:thumb:

Btw GONG XI FA CAI MY CINA FRIENDS.....:thumb:

yUP A HOLE DEEPER THAN HELL:angry: AND FILLED WITH THE DUNG OF ALL FELLOW BIKERS....:faint: WA KA AK AK AK KA KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

I CRACK MYSELF SOMETIMES.....:cheeky:

My experience.....

Never buy 2nd hand bike from bike shop....

They take in god know wat condition bike at cheap price, touch up the outlook, sell at sky high price....

Later add agreement fee, admin fee, misc fee and if need inspec they also have admin fee for inspection, wa kao. How not to be rich!!!! then the fees some shop got 7% GST some more

yaya, government take GST. But they dun charge all these funny fee, then no GST lor.

Last time i tot got 1 they call "kick ball money" all in liao, then now got all these funny fees.

Best of all, they can give you 10 years warranty also no use.

Later got problem, they say "or this wear and tear no covered" OR " this is electrical problem, cannot garantee"

So i also can give you lifetime warranty like that!!!

May be there left 1 or 2 honest shop around only...

Wonder if it is human nature that changed or the Sooo goood economic made everyone so hyprocryte..............

Prefer to buy from owner.

Faith enables us to transform not only our day to day problems, but our lives at their very foundation.