SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
They are chick magnets but they are not that suited for touring.. Imho
Quite sad to attract chicks that way. Seem to be going for quantity and not quality. To each its own I guess. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

I am thinking whether to get cbr 600rr or z800 for my daily ride n touring north and magnet to babe .

You know chicks don't care what bike as long as they look glamorous on it plus free transport.

Can't say for all but female logic differs a lil from general logic.

You know chicks don't care what bike as long as they look glamorous on it plus free transport.

Can't say for all but female logic differs a lil from general logic.

I raise hands and feet agree.

If can raise the saggy auntie bobbies.....will too. So far, can only raise my big fat arzes......if its a sports bike. :p

:cool:

I raise hands and feet agree.

If can raise the saggy auntie bobbies.....will too. So far, can only raise my big fat arzes......if its a sports bike. :p

I rather feel boobs on my back, not over my shoulders wahahahha.

They have this annoying logic if you care, you'll put in the effort. I don't know how that applies to riding a kup vs an italian stallion around our congested island...because the kup is much better in that aspect, especially jams but noooo, you want to sit on an italian stallion, while I burn my hips in stop go traffic, burn money on petrol, sweat like a pig, cramp my legs paddling the bike around.

This is why girls who ride are awesome HAHAHAHA.

I really have horribly thin skin on the top of my feet.

Wear heels or shoes, ganna blisters here and there.

Wear one of those milky foot thingy......and the chemicals burnt the skins on the top part of my feet.

Now both feet are swollen, with ugly red itchy patches......

And my face attracts mosquitos.....and its sensitive to insect repellent.

You tell me how lah!

I really have horribly thin skin on the top of my feet.

Wear heels or shoes, ganna blisters here and there.

Wear one of those milky foot thingy......and the chemicals burnt the skins on the top part of my feet.

Now both feet are swollen, with ugly red itchy patches......

And my face attracts mosquitos.....and its sensitive to insect repellent.

You tell me how lah!

Do not look down on yourself. Somewhere out there is a guy who might have a thing about such or willing to overlook such superficial things. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

This has been a common sight recently. What is going on????

They become ignorant and stupid as days go by..Possibly even 'blind' and lets not forget selfish..

KRGT-1

I have another photo of that too but stupid tapatalk want my tapatalk id to share the pic here. Also one car take 4 bike slots

Its really bad over at my carpark here. This happen every single night. If have a chance, i'll post a compliation tonight.

What upset me is, town council isnt doing anything about it. Cars love to squeeze into motorcycle lots and bikes were left lying on the ground many times with those buggers fleeing from scene. Just terrible.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/gadgetzempire/20140302_020723_zps982aa101.jpg

Being a not caring for the money but more for the fun of it tour guide does not mean, you my friend aka tourist guide program classmate, should be abusing my time this way.

After today's missing of one old non English speaking indian 74 year old man at Sentosa. Who after so much tracking, ended up at Rochor NPC 5 hours later.

I am totally pooped out. My legs after two days of heavy walking in Sentosa is dying on me.

You take on all those jobs, but didn't want to handle them but instead farm out to me claiming medical issues, has to stop.

I really want to kill my classmate friend.

Worrying about the old man. Searching high and low in Sentosa for him. And even having to handle the pressure of those other fellow tourists berating me for his own routine lateness is not amusing.

Its really bad over at my carpark here. This happen every single night. If have a chance, i'll post a compliation tonight.

What upset me is, town council isnt doing anything about it. Cars love to squeeze into motorcycle lots and bikes were left lying on the ground many times with those buggers fleeing from scene. Just terrible.

I'd just wear a ski mask and destroy those cars, got vid evidence also cannot do anything ma. The drivers will ***** out and not park there anymore.

Call town council hotline, ask the person's name, inform the person about the situation, then park at void deck.

Maybe if they see no solution, maybe they will convert some parts of the void deck into m/cycle park.

Yamaha Power Valve, Suzuki scrambler, Honda Scrambler (1992 - 1998)

Suzuki Swift : 2001 - 2003

Honda City : 2003 - 2011

Honda Civic VTI : 2011 - 2015

Suzuki Impulse GSX400V 2014 - 2017, extend till Oct 2022 (Scrap in Nov 2020) 😢

Honda Vezel : 2015 - Nov 2025

M1 supposedly mobile broadband speed of 150mbps which when speed tested just now, turned out to be 2.08Mbps. Paying 4G speed but getting 3G speed and at times, dialup speed... :slapforehead:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

1st attempt for class 4 today. Didn't manage to make it:(

What happened? I took mine 2 years ago. They weren't so strict except when it came to the theory questions.

rien d'autre que le max.

Got my class 4 & 5 more then 10 years ago.....so I no understand the above problems.

And same with my advise for newbies booking lessons. Do one in the morn, buy instructors kopi during break and do one more class in the afternoon to build your muscle memory on how to drive those big uns.

Whats bugging me nowadays, is I do not know where to go and fro.

Wait for the BTO or buy a Resale 3 Room.

Grow my hair long or keep it short and bleach it so I don't have to think about the gray hairs.

Am still as fat, more so because I have no resistence to temptation of food. I have resistence to exercise though.....

Why still cannot find a man that is single, rich and almost dead!!!!