SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

someone with bigger puppies send me pictures of puppies bigger then mine.

http://straightrazorplace.com/attachments/razors/28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

http://img.totaloutdoornetwork.com/UserFiles/23/238/23852/23238878(1).jpg

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/new-owners-forum/254811d1349682357-finally-picked-up-2012-limed-edition-last-thursday-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a newbie learning how to ride. Yet my mother curses me everyday to have accident and fail my lessons everyday ):

Real mother or foster mother? Just tell her that you hope for her curses and wishes to come true so she will be happy since she wants that to happen to you. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

I'm a newbie learning how to ride. Yet my mother curses me everyday to have accident and fail my lessons everyday ):

Typical isn't it :) hahaha... don't say lady... guys also all get that kinda thing from parents...

End of the day... its how you ride. The attitude and awareness. If you practice all the life skill shared in this forum. i would say you have reduce the chance of accident by more than 90%....

95% of accidents for bikers are self induced... whether its speeding, lane split at the wrong time or just careless....

Typical isn't it :) hahaha... don't say lady... guys also all get that kinda thing from parents...

End of the day... its how you ride. The attitude and awareness. If you practice all the life skill shared in this forum. i would say you have reduce the chance of accident by more than 90%....

95% of accidents for bikers are self induced... whether its speeding, lane split at the wrong time or just careless....

Usually it comes from those parents who does not have a motorcycle licence. Be it father mother or both. Also they does not have much trust and confidence in their son/daughter. Somewhat overprotective. And the latest I heard of is they do not trust the drivers on the roads. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

The LTA website onemotoring, anyhow labels R6 and R6s. Some R6s take the R6 under the vehicle details, Some R6 takes the R6s name. This is frustrating max and I'm afraid I'd get the wrong bike -_-

17 Nov 2011 - April 2013, NSR150 SP

12 June 2013 - 23 Jan 2015, CBR400RRR

23 February 2015 - 29 February 2016, YZF R6 2006

12 March 2016 - 12 May 2017, CBR1000RR05

July 2017 - Jan 2019, YZF R1 2008/CBF150

Aug 2019 - Current SYM Joyride 200

The LTA website onemotoring, anyhow labels R6 and R6s. Some R6s take the R6 under the vehicle details, Some R6 takes the R6s name. This is frustrating max and I'm afraid I'd get the wrong bike -_-

jus go by the year n u wont be wrong. 2005 n below r old school r6, 2006 onwards r more of those u see on the road nowadays

r6 n r6s r used in USA to differentiate cos USA still bring in 2 models of r6. as for local,r6s stop coming to spore after 2005

Aprilia RS 125

Honda NSR 150SP

Honda CBR 400RRR

Suzuki GSXR 1000K4

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6SX

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0GT

Yamaha YZF-R6 12

jus go by the year n u wont be wrong. 2005 n below r old school r6, 2006 onwards r more of those u see on the road nowadays

r6 n r6s r used in USA to differentiate cos USA still bring in 2 models of r6. as for local,r6s stop coming to spore after 2005

So R6s and R6 are similar bike in Singapore? Confirm?

17 Nov 2011 - April 2013, NSR150 SP

12 June 2013 - 23 Jan 2015, CBR400RRR

23 February 2015 - 29 February 2016, YZF R6 2006

12 March 2016 - 12 May 2017, CBR1000RR05

July 2017 - Jan 2019, YZF R1 2008/CBF150

Aug 2019 - Current SYM Joyride 200

So R6s and R6 are similar bike in Singapore? Confirm?

depend on the year. dun differentiate by r6 or r6s cos locally nobody calls tt. differentiate it by the year will be easier for u

Aprilia RS 125

Honda NSR 150SP

Honda CBR 400RRR

Suzuki GSXR 1000K4

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6SX

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0GT

Yamaha YZF-R6 12

• 1 month later...

Lets see, whats bugging me:

1) HDB, the singles grant, the HDB loan and the hassle and now I have to pay all in CPF and cash and the still have to wait till Sept 2018 to get the keys to the Singles BTO 38sq ft/metres studio at Canberra.

2) Rental place no doubt is prime location, but the landlady starting the patterns that pose me slight annoyance.

3) The flipping of pratas of people which I now learned not to take to heart. Does not earn me a cent if I care. Especially those who always complain I 'Bo Jio' but I 'jio' also never show up.

4) My short fat self and my Procastinator United membership that I procastinated and well......not united yet, and so called diet and healthy living.

5) Work, same ole stuff which meant, that I must not 'shine'. Else the lower spectrum colleagues may lose their jobs.

6) Hmmm.....biking is not possible due to point one. Cannot afford any more injuries and long term non working. Especially in Singapore.

:cool:

upping my post count to post ad

In other words. Clocking post. :cool:

KRGT-1

Any one of u from sh*ll bukom?? I wanna ask u guys that cause I got 2 jobs on hand as a offer for a fresh grad, a site engineer in a engineering construction firm and maintenance technician in shell at bukom island.

I am thinking which have a better career Future??? And let me advance further down 5 to 10 yrs?

All seniors bros and working in the field pls kindly advise me on this as I dun wish to make the wrong steps.

Yahh.. what a reply... :lol:

We need some humour from time to time living in this small stressful island. If that really happened the father would be quite happy? :cool:

KRGT-1

• 2 weeks later...

Gone to Bangkok Thailand on a company trip.

Somehow, the prices of items previously priced at 200baht aka S$8/- been increased to S$20/- and they have the cheek to claim that the items are already at cost price. And its items that I can get in Singapore Chinatown, Kampong Glam or Little India three for $10/-.

Any one of u from sh*ll bukom?? I wanna ask u guys that cause I got 2 jobs on hand as a offer for a fresh grad, a site engineer in a engineering construction firm and maintenance technician in shell at bukom island.

I am thinking which have a better career Future??? And let me advance further down 5 to 10 yrs?

All seniors bros and working in the field pls kindly advise me on this as I dun wish to make the wrong steps.

I'm not from bukom but I would take it if I was offered it 20 years ago. Yes, it is inconvenient and maybe hours are long but this business is not at it's sunset stage yet and Singapore is very dependent on oil refinery export. Career prospect, I feel it is better.

Yamaha Power Valve, Suzuki scrambler, Honda Scrambler (1992 - 1998)

Suzuki Swift : 2001 - 2003

Honda City : 2003 - 2011

Honda Civic VTI : 2011 - 2015

Suzuki Impulse GSX400V 2014 - 2017, extend till Oct 2022 (Scrap in Nov 2020) 😢

Honda Vezel : 2015 - Nov 2025

• 3 weeks later...
Lets see, whats bugging me:

1) HDB, the singles grant, the HDB loan and the hassle and now I have to pay all in CPF and cash and the still have to wait till Sept 2018 to get the keys to the Singles BTO 38sq ft/metres studio at Canberra.

2) Rental place no doubt is prime location, but the landlady starting the patterns that pose me slight annoyance.

3) The flipping of pratas of people which I now learned not to take to heart. Does not earn me a cent if I care. Especially those who always complain I 'Bo Jio' but I 'jio' also never show up.

4) My short fat self and my Procastinator United membership that I procastinated and well......not united yet, and so called diet and healthy living.

5) Work, same ole stuff which meant, that I must not 'shine'. Else the lower spectrum colleagues may lose their jobs.

6) Hmmm.....biking is not possible due to point one. Cannot afford any more injuries and long term non working. Especially in Singapore.

I am also planning to get a single flat by 35 which is 3 year times. I think must put aside a lot of hard cash. Stupid govt should give more grant to singles. Not fair. Hope things r getting on good for you?

I agreed with you for Point 4. Me too ^^

Let's see.

Its more or less confirmed. I am starting Menopause.

Again, doctors does not believe me when I say I am starting, as they feels I am too young. The symptons are all there lah.

Generally, I have started on earlier shorter period cycle. (Too much info yet?)

Night sweats at around 4/5am. Woke me up and makes it harder to sleep where I have to wake up at 6am for work.

Hot flushes are still rare. But happens, and its not because of our hot humid weather. It happens strangely in the day and I even have heat rashes on my face, behind my knees and some portion of my skin on my hands went ultra thin.

But my nastiness are nowadays more pronouced. :p (Perfect excuses!)

I finally caught the hint of it starting when I complained to a TCM Practitioner which advised me to double check. (the TCM was for something else.) And I did. Menopause is officially recognised as happened when period has stopped for more then 6 months. But the whole process where the body adjust to it, may take about 5 years prior and thats when this auntie are now showing symptoms.

Coupled with the HRT earlier that I injected for eggs donations. And the brushes with cervical and womb cancer. Yup. It's probably coming earlier.

And remembering how my mother does the horrific one cry, two make fuss and three sucidal moods when she was under stress with my dad infidelity, no money and her bf troubles.....or that one time where she was admitted to hospital at age 39 due to womanly troubles. (Oh yah...that comes with a boyfriend trouble which pissed us off no end.)

There probably is genes involved.

No wonder my dieting is not working. Body is desperately retaining the fats, dunno for what. (Another perfect excuse for not losing weight!)

VK , wow , thats information overload . is there any website we can read of other women experiences on menopause. in a way , its quite kinky to me especially at nearly 40 and getting menopause. I just hope the mood swing is not too often

VK , wow , thats information overload . is there any website we can read of other women experiences on menopause. in a way , its quite kinky to me especially at nearly 40 and getting menopause. I just hope the mood swing is not too often

Why? You looking forward to the MEN-O-PAUSE????

i really dont know if i got mine or not as i am above 50. but i prefer to think my mood swing is more because of little devil in me is getting stronger as i get physically weaker

i really dont know if i got mine or not as i am above 50. but i prefer to think my mood swing is more because of little devil in me is getting stronger as i get physically weaker

LOL.....you only confirm menopause only after you have stopped menstrating for 6 months already. :p