SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

exam nv ending = scholin nv ending = ur dad pays for ur everything as long as ur scholin nv ends = u nv work = u cant survive on ur own = ur useless

Aiyoh...

Bro jia_yvon...

She still young to understand the realistic world lah...

You being her senior in terms of age just let water run lah...

Don't keep picking on her liao lah...

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

Still young?? Im 21 sia. jus coz i post nonsense in forum doesnt mean dats the real me.. haiz. nvm. noone can understand me. its ok =)

OOppss..

Thousand apologies to you in that case...

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB

Guest Desiderio

Need some advice.

My ex just broke up with me one month ago.. Everything is nice about her just that her temper is really bad. All of a sudden she just sms me say she want to break up with me cos I didnt do this, do that, didnt keep her company, etc. She asked me not to sms her again and it is all over.

We have break up a couple of times...

Recently she sms me say that she cant forget me... I dont know what to do???

Problem with friend is bugging me. I dunno why she is angry with me and she said I got attitude problem, this remarks really drive me mad and upset. First I really dunno wat has I done to make her angry. And her remarks that I got attitude problem????? I’m the last person to have attitude problem! That is so upsetting I’m already so confused why she is angry and got to deal with her false and unfair remarks that I got attitude problem? I’m always easy-going.

Adding to that recently she has make some remarks that I very pissed off but I dunwan spoil the friendship, I just hear and try to forget it. Now with this stupid outpour of her I choose not to talk further with her, I very angry le and I believe I will hurl angry words at her and sure to worse things further thus choose to log off msn and she think I mia and dun wan trash things out. I just dun wan to make thing worse.

I’m really need to vent, getting too much! I “complain” to her that I so sad I din win the shopping voucher at mt company dinner & dance lucky draw and she ask me dun be so gian peng. Then ask me hint to my guy friends, ask them buy the shopping voucher. Wtf! This is then called gian peng. At lucky draw, everyone has the right and opportunity to win something, this is not gian peng and try to exploit your friend to buy you thing is then gian peng! Friends are friends and not your atm and what right got to hint them??? I can buy my own things but dinner and dance lucky draw is a chance to win something. Told me her guy friends bought her many things its normal, for this I am ok, maybe her guy friends like her that y but tell me bought her a buberry scarf which very cheap cost only 500 plus. I’m not jealous about many guys giving her gift but I pisssed she say 500 plus very cheap mia, not all people as fortunate as her,500 bucks is a big sum for me and some people. I hated how she treated some things so lightly.

She can throw tantrum at her parents and hubby, they treated her like princess but please I have enough of your princess’s syndrome!

:cool:

Need some advice.

My ex just broke up with me one month ago.. Everything is nice about her just that her temper is really bad. All of a sudden she just sms me say she want to break up with me cos I didnt do this, do that, didnt keep her company, etc. She asked me not to sms her again and it is all over.

We have break up a couple of times...

Recently she sms me say that she cant forget me... I dont know what to do???

ask her f off.

she like treating u like spare tyre.

she wan u to treat her like GOD.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Problem with friend is bugging me. I dunno why she is angry with me and she said I got attitude problem, this remarks really drive me mad and upset. First I really dunno wat has I done to make her angry. And her remarks that I got attitude problem????? I’m the last person to have attitude problem! That is so upsetting I’m already so confused why she is angry and got to deal with her false and unfair remarks that I got attitude problem? I’m always easy-going.

Adding to that recently she has make some remarks that I very pissed off but I dunwan spoil the friendship, I just hear and try to forget it. Now with this stupid outpour of her I choose not to talk further with her, I very angry le and I believe I will hurl angry words at her and sure to worse things further thus choose to log off msn and she think I mia and dun wan trash things out. I just dun wan to make thing worse.

I’m really need to vent, getting too much! I “complain” to her that I so sad I din win the shopping voucher at mt company dinner & dance lucky draw and she ask me dun be so gian peng. Then ask me hint to my guy friends, ask them buy the shopping voucher. Wtf! This is then called gian peng. At lucky draw, everyone has the right and opportunity to win something, this is not gian peng and try to exploit your friend to buy you thing is then gian peng! Friends are friends and not your atm and what right got to hint them??? I can buy my own things but dinner and dance lucky draw is a chance to win something. Told me her guy friends bought her many things its normal, for this I am ok, maybe her guy friends like her that y but tell me bought her a buberry scarf which very cheap cost only 500 plus. I’m not jealous about many guys giving her gift but I pisssed she say 500 plus very cheap mia, not all people as fortunate as her,500 bucks is a big sum for me and some people. I hated how she treated some things so lightly.

She can throw tantrum at her parents and hubby, they treated her like princess but please I have enough of your princess’s syndrome!

no offense. but to me. she is really childish

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

OMFG... you didn't get the shopping voucher!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

want to fly off tonight to phuket. then have to be 'responsible' to sms someone to confirm that i am free this weekend. she sms back to tell me I am on 'duty' for the weekend! ArgggghhhH!!!!

I didnt want to just spend 3 days in Phuket! Its not enough to get some things done! Looks like i best fly on the 10th.....if all things finalise, then i dont have to come back singapore to book for the japanese classes and can most likely stay in thailand longer.

:cool:

• 3 weeks later...