SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no la.

run nafa liao. leg pain

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

ya lor..........

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Read this comments somewhere on the Internet written by a person after seeing a video clip of a motorcycle accident.

All bikers need to realize ...:

that your chosen mode of transit is inherently unsafe. You are placing yourself at great risk, and it really doesn't matter whose "fault" it is, when 2 tons of steel come down on you at speeds >100km/hr, the argument is irrelevant to the reality that you are probably going to be little more than a greasy stain on the parkway. Sad but true. If having the wind blow through your hair is that important, try hanging your head out the window like my dog.

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

Haiz, talked to a senior manager of my company about my mode of transport. If I were her daughter she'll probably burn my bike. (No joke)

She's a manager, of coz she can afford a car, afford the road tax, afford all the bloody things she wants. But to have her tell me that if i want my own transport aka a CAR, i should have sacrific other things in my life, e.g. move home with your parents. AND then WHAT?! to get a car and have my parents support me? Such ignorance from such and OLD lady!!!

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

Haiz, talked to a senior manager of my company about my mode of transport. If I were her daughter she'll probably burn my bike. (No joke)

She's a manager, of coz she can afford a car, afford the road tax, afford all the bloody things she wants. But to have her tell me that if i want my own transport aka a CAR, i should have sacrific other things in my life, e.g. move home with your parents. AND then WHAT?! to get a car and have my parents support me? Such ignorance from such and OLD lady!!!

Some people think their **** don't stink but they don't realise that their farts give them away.

Waste current to talk to people with such stuck up thinking.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Some people think their **** don't stink but they don't realise that their farts give them away.

Waste current to talk to people with such stuck up thinking.

Agree. In the end I just smiled at her and kept quiet. If I say anymore she might just fire me or do something to get my supervisor in trouble.

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

she got what rights to control what transport u riding or driving?

they always like to say 1 la.

say burn bike burn bike. but dun dare 1

Read this comments somewhere on the Internet written by a person after seeing a video clip of a motorcycle accident.

that your chosen mode of transit is inherently unsafe. You are placing yourself at great risk, and it really doesn't matter whose "fault" it is, when 2 tons of steel come down on you at speeds >100km/hr, the argument is irrelevant to the reality that you are probably going to be little more than a greasy stain on the parkway. Sad but true. If having the wind blow through your hair is that important, try hanging your head out the window like my dog.

To the originator of these comments: Your dog's head will probably be decapitated by a moving vehicle causing you to panic and crash head on into a tree maiming yourself. Sad but true, having an unrestrained animal in the car is more dangerous than a half blind man riding a motorbike. You are placing yourself and others at great risk.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Very funny reply Throttle, my English not good, but the comments by this person is also quite true although a bit insensitive and sarcastic. :thumb: :angel:

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

Yah lah, if a person can afford driving a Mercedes why would he/she want to ride a bike and exposed himself/herself to the elements of rain and sun. :sian:

Except for some fun riding on weekends at the race track. :angel:

wah this fella must be really really scared to ride.. like.. KIASEE ..

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly..

wah this fella must be really really scared to ride.. like.. KIASEE ..

The orignator of the comments although KiaSee.... but I take offence at what was not said instead. He/She just indirectly compared us to DOGS!!! DUN OWN A CAR in SG then we are DOGS meh?! wtf!

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

i think he need to realise something... if he is a man he got no balls or rather no stick underneath

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

wat eva unappreciated words given by somebody is juz a piece of crap. juz ignore it. we don't hv to feel emotional bout wat others hv to say.. bout this, bout tat.. wateva is wateva.... :)

Haizzz.. i dunno wats buggin me now..... oh ya.. muz b the rain..

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

Suppose to have a sumpermotard track session tomorrow.... but the weather forecast says there is a 30% chance of rain in the afternoon.

If this happens, that will be second Sunday in 2 weeks I miss the track session. :angry:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

The orignator of the comments although KiaSee.... but I take offence at what was not said instead. He/She just indirectly compared us to DOGS!!! DUN OWN A CAR in SG then we are DOGS meh?! wtf!

yup that too... :dot:

what forum was it, anyway?

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly..

I'm bugged by the fact that I'm going for attachment in some weird local firm. I'm gonna be dead if it's some crappy company.

All my other mates are attached to big companies. Blame my luck :(

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

I'm bugged by the fact that I'm going for attachment in some weird local firm. I'm gonna be dead if it's some crappy company.

All my other mates are attached to big companies. Blame my luck :(

Dun worry about the company. What matters most is that the colleagues you work with are willing to train you.

Just remember me. My attachment to a repeutable company. Suppose to go there to be trainned in HR in the end I became the cleaner of the company. The worst 3 months of my life.

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

Thanks for the words, yea for now I can only be optimistic about that.

The only difference is I'll be there for 6 months, and if I'm to do all the "sh!t work", I'll be dead!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

whats bugging me now? whether if my bike no. will come out in tonight's 4d anot.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

lol 4d sia.....by the way saw an accident at marin parade rd

recently car number was 9564 wondering whether will come out tonite,

and im guessing by now theres a few reading this post and taking down this number

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb: