SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Compilation of stuff stolen from your ride!

danielburgess

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes just live with it.

I wanna damage the bike at the fit of anger but think again, what makes you different from him.

Go LAB brought another cover for $15.

I can cover back with my OT...Case resolved.

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

Hi,

Just want to share an unfortunate event that happened to my neighbour this morning. His K8 fairing both left & right were stolen.

Bike was parked at multi storey carpark facing the main road. Yet, this thing happened. Carpark is at Blk 762A, Choa Chu Kang North 5.

So just a reminder to fellow riders to watch out for your bike.

k8

down zero payment

drag 6 years ..

dun sound like can afford leh ..

$0 down for k8? shop dare to do mehz..:angel:

Ex - Honda CB400.

Ex - Yamaha Fazer S2.

Ex - Yamaha R1.

Ex - Suzuki Hayabusa.

Ex - Yamaha Spark.

Ex - Yamaha Tmax.

Current -

Honda Jazz.

Kawasaki ZX6R.

• 5 months later...

sorry to dig out an old thread but this incident has really made me very pissed off.

Ever since i changed my bridgeport tyre valves, i have been checking on my bike every now and then to check if the tyre caps are still on because a fellow neighbor had both pairs of his tyre caps stolen on both of his bike. Last night when i came home, my biggest nightmare came true. both tyre valves caps got stolen:cry:. its not an expensive thing but the fact that something being stolen from the bike really gets my on my nerves. fine, had a pair at home, this time the pair has a Smiley face design : ). went to fix it back around 5-6am.

went out this afternoon around 3-4pm, checked and the caps were still there. just now when i came home, nice. both tyre caps were gone again. fcuk it, called the police, and told the bangala that wash cars in my carpark that if he sees ANYONE fiddling with the bike or trying to steal stuffs to call me and i offer him $50. let me catch those b@stards and i'll break all of his 10 fingers that he have to use his toes to steal my tyre caps in future.

all this happened at Hougang Avenue 1 blk 172A multistory carpark. I'm suspecting the malay kids riding their RXZ bicycles are the culprits. If anyone can help me find back those as$holes, i pay $100. are they that poor that they can't afford a tyre cap that they have to go round stealing tyre caps to sell to the metal scrap yard to earn $? zzzzzzzzzz :sian:

sorry to dig out an old thread but this incident has really made me very pissed off.

Ever since i changed my bridgeport tyre valves, i have been checking on my bike every now and then to check if the tyre caps are still on because a fellow neighbor had both pairs of his tyre caps stolen on both of his bike. Last night when i came home, my biggest nightmare came true. both tyre valves caps got stolen:cry:. its not an expensive thing but the fact that something being stolen from the bike really gets my on my nerves. fine, had a pair at home, this time the pair has a Smiley face design : ). went to fix it back around 5-6am.

went out this afternoon around 3-4pm, checked and the caps were still there. just now when i came home, nice. both tyre caps were gone again. fcuk it, called the police, and told the bangala that wash cars in my carpark that if he sees ANYONE fiddling with the bike or trying to steal stuffs to call me and i offer him $50. let me catch those b@stards and i'll break all of his 10 fingers that he have to use his toes to steal my tyre caps in future.

all this happened at Hougang Avenue 1 blk 172A multistory carpark. I'm suspecting the malay kids riding their RXZ bicycles are the culprits. If anyone can help me find back those as$holes, i pay $100. are they that poor that they can't afford a tyre cap that they have to go round stealing tyre caps to sell to the metal scrap yard to earn $? zzzzzzzzzz :sian:

Recently a lot of these kids on the RXZ bicycles going around at 4am. I always see them at my house downstairs the junction, the junction of Upper Serangoon road and Hougang ave 2/3, after SRJC. I will walk to the window and shout, if you come one more time i call the police.

FOREVER SIA NNB. Their mini engines making GOD DAMN HELL LOT OF NOISE. The white smoke emitted is like wtff man? Can their brakes even handle the braking power at 50km/h? The heat caused from braking at high speed would have burst the inner tube of the tyre already. Bloody idiots. I really feel like doing a sting operation on these guys man.

They even go to the extent of stealing RXZ/kupkia bike head.. I saw at another HDB carpark before, the kupkia head missing. Then all these RXZ bikes got all the heads.

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

yes now i remember, i lost my cloth when i was still riding sp too. but i'm thankful, cos my friend came down to see his gpr missing from his s4. fcuk these people.

I thought he call me in the morning and prank me eh!

Dont worry! Ill keep an eye on your 100 bucks, err . . . I mean your tyre caps!

:angel:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

the ones that i know are not motorized. its just a piyo piyo bicycle with those motorcycle parts. jacked up seats. wanna revive the motor siao days on a bloody bicycle? epic fail.

They get it motorized at the ah beng shop man.. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs261.snc1/8826_143645287216_546452216_3043381_7362232_n.jpg

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000