SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Compilation of stuff stolen from your ride!

danielburgess

Seriously we gotta be responsible of our own bike parts ... Installin branded parts may attract thieves .. So juz take the risk ... Whenever i go , i bring my bike cover and switch my alarm on to deter thieves .. Worth the hassle ..

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is why must put box for bikes, can put helmet and rain coat and bike cover and insurance papers and road tax and trucker cap .... you get the point :D

Always ride safely and defensively.

Repair bike cheap and fast,

Repair body expensive and slow.

There is only one best mechanic for your bike...YOU

that is why must put box for bikes, can put helmet and rain coat and bike cover and insurance papers and road tax and trucker cap .... you get the point :D
But they cld pry ya box open at certain extent ... U noe the technology now .. Gone in 60 secs ?? Its even faster now .. Gone in 6 secs ...

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

to the thief that stole bike cover

I can't felt sorry for your ill informed choice. I used for 3 months all elements of cover, I have pushed it to the limit.

Sadly, you choose to take it away with me. And left my bike cold in the night naked with her clothes. And cover ur bike and turn it over, hope no one will discover. My bike have 2 sides....

I am left with no choice, but to find my new cover.

hope my cover have found a better home that cherish it.

yours truly,

the previous owner.

Any one know can I report to police, I have the picture,time,date and can request for CCTV footage of my MSCP? But also kinda of scare as my bike cost at least 10x of his....later revenge also jialat

Edited by hachi

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

Any one know can I report to police, I have the picture,time,date and can request for CCTV footage of my MSCP? But also kinda of scare as my bike cost at least 10x of his....later revenge also jialat[/b]

hard.. but you can try.. i lost my bicycle when i locked it at the mrt station for a day. went to smrt, they say go police station report and request for video footage. went to police station report, they just take my statement, tell me sorry cannot view the footage and tell me. "dont park your bicycle there, very easy get stolen."

i seriously doubt that there's even recording of the many cctv.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

why cannot view the footage? lay a trap and ambush the thief?

i asked them y i cannot view the footage as well.. but they couldnt give me an answer.. only reply is dont park my bicycle there. that's y i say i doubt there's recording of the cctv..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

i asked them y i cannot view the footage as well.. but they couldnt give me an answer.. only reply is dont park my bicycle there. that's y i say i doubt there's recording of the cctv..

i think they should give u an explananation for why cant view the video... if thy cant give u an answer, i would suggetst making e issue public... write in to straits times asking why u cant view e video when there's a camera there?

very very long ago, my grandfather lost atm card, made police report... asked to view video, they say they will only see e video if my grandfather wants to make charges on e person who stole, if he dun wanna press charges then cannot view... :)

so maybe u can ask for a logical explanantion, if dun want wanna say, then make it public for a better answer... not say u purposely wanna cause problem ma, they really not giving a proper explanantion ma :)

issue happened long ago.. so dun wish to pursue it any longer.. just to warn other pple out there.. if you think having a cctv there is safe, think again. and if you decide to take the risk, and suay suay something happens.. prepare to pursue all the way for the cctv footage..

The Reason Why We Cannot View The Video Is Because Its Private & Confidential.

Some Idiot Used To Disturbed My Bike So I Reported To The Police & HDB To Allow Me To View The CCTV Footage. They Told Me Only The Police & HDB Can See The Footage And If They See Anything Then They Will Tell Me. I Cannot See The Footage Directly.

Then Until Now No News About The Footage. That Made Me Wonder, Are All Those CCTVs Just Dummies??? I Think They Are Fake Lorr.

In fact I know the bike number but no point as my bike can cost 10x of his bike now...

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

unscrew his spark plug till quite loose... den lanlan he gotta tow... he wouldnt noe what hit him.....

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

In fact I know the bike number but no point as my bike can cost 10x of his bike now...

NO PIC NO TALK!!!!

shame on the MOFO!!!!

btw, some other MOFO just stole petrol from my DR2..

duno why people wana steal these 'cheap' stuff?? thrilling meh??

totally not worth the risks and very unprofessional lor... KNS...

The only reason why I'm not laughing with you is that I prefer laughing at you.

NO PIC NO TALK!!!!

shame on the MOFO!!!!

btw, some other MOFO just stole petrol from my DR2..

duno why people wana steal these 'cheap' stuff?? thrilling meh??

totally not worth the risks and very unprofessional lor... KNS...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Sauyong/SNC0006.jpg

My cover is one side blue one side gray.....

I usually use the gray side and and the blus is actually the inside.

i wanna go to work in morning 430am and found my R6 naked...

In fact I got time I would like to wait and confront him...

just dont have the time.....

Edited by hachi

Gear 4th