SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Compilation of stuff stolen from your ride!

danielburgess

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently my Brembo Brake Pump was stolen in Multi-storey Carpark. Bike cover was cut opened and thief know how to dismantle them. Nowaday there some ******* thieve going around stealing bike racing parts. Anyone who are having this brake pump please beware!

My model stolen is quite rare as it is a 16 x 19 size. Not many bike can use this size.

Kindly help to lookout for anyone who trying to sell this Brembo Brake Pump or saw this brake pump mounted on someone bike. If you can, pls contact me at 97738966 and make a note for me. I will make a check on it. Thanks!

Police had been informed and they are looking into it. They had obtained some finger print but no very sure what can they do.

Just be cautious.....:sian:

am damn pissed!!!

my rear break system includes footpeg, gearshifter and the lot stolen from my bike from last night till just this noon. its R1 '07

to the low life, if u cant afford, dont own/ride a bike!!!

i made markings on it, will definitely look around for it.

u dont think of a fellow rider's safety is it??? knn

hope u die a slow n terrible death by using stolen product.

i see u outside, i sure chop u down!!!

karmas a biatch

it doesnt mean that i am slow when i do not overtake you, its just that im not in the mood :cool: :thumb:

am damn pissed!!!

my rear break system includes footpeg, gearshifter and the lot stolen from my bike from last night till just this noon. its R1 '07

to the low life, if u cant afford, dont own/ride a bike!!!

i made markings on it, will definitely look around for it.

u dont think of a fellow rider's safety is it??? knn

hope u die a slow n terrible death by using stolen product.

i see u outside, i sure chop u down!!!

karmas a biatch

Don't tell me its Sengkang again. o_O

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

no.. no... not sengkang...

M.O also different. this time its an oem rearset, not aftermarket.

but now that we know that another case just pop up, lets keep a closer watch on your bikes and your neighbour's too. and do keep an eye on garage sales for suspicious activities.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/hairisg76/DSCF1195a-2.jpg

Oem rearset they also want to take....heard that they tend to break easily.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

mother fcuker in action!

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

lol. people steal and some confirm say, "if u want, ask me lor..."

i dont steal and **** those stealers! but i want to ask u all, anyone wanna donate bike? busa or r1? donate me. now i ask already, who wan give? hahha....or anyone wanna doate me GPR Exhaust and racing foot rest? or some pokemon or pikachu stickers? ;p;

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/red0x/7-1.jpg

Never Shy To Use Your Horn

lol. people steal and some confirm say, "if u want, ask me lor..."

i dont steal and **** those stealers! but i want to ask u all, anyone wanna donate bike? busa or r1? donate me. now i ask already, who wan give? hahha....or anyone wanna doate me GPR Exhaust and racing foot rest? or some pokemon or pikachu stickers? ;p;

are u nuts ??

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

• 4 weeks later...

hi all,

just to inform and beware for bike accesories part on your bike when u park at multistorey carpark. Just lastweek my gear indicator got stolen on level 1 multistorey carpark. Dont really know who but i curse and swear on him for stealing my thing. I jus got retrench and now need to work ptime to buy new 1. So all biker out there,just beware of this thief gg rounding singapore steling our motor accesories . :sian:

------------------------------------------------

angry: Yamaha the best, f$%* the rest:angry:

My friend got his S4 brake caliper stolen including disc both side last week.The culprit damn fast,i dont know how they do it but sooner or later he'll get his butt busted.He'll be half past dead if i catch him than i'll surrender him to the police.

Go Slow,Move wth D'Flow:thumb:Viruz66