SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Compilation of stuff stolen from your ride!

danielburgess

abg zack shafiq here.... alamak sori to here that abg zack... btw u got canvas ur bike????

thks.i did canvas my bike mostly ,but just too bad some 1 really daring to steal. wat can i do.:(

------------------------------------------------

angry: Yamaha the best, f$%* the rest:angry:

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow bloody as***** like this guys must put alarm ar... damm it this lowlifes.....

No point putting alarm unless he want to steal the whole bike. Alarm work when ur bike hit by shaking it.They are clever ,they survey the area,wat they 1 to steal and once conform ,they make the move.

As for me how i know ,to beat them is to think like them. I really hope i able to caught him red handed,bash him first and send him to police.

Reason im bash him, we biker work hard to earn money and pamper ourself with thing that we 1, those F***er just came and steal and dont ned to work hard to buy. So tell me ,do they deserve to be bash first?????????:sian:

To the guy that steal my gear indicator, i hope u just always pfray dat u never get caught ,if not hell will be with u.

Sorry for ur loss bro ... I too feel dat I'll bash dat idiot up before calling the police.. Mind sharing which area u stay bro?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs070.ash2/36850_1470125683300_1538350120_1195063_2800798_n.jpg

http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2764229fltt.gif

Lives To Ride Another Day.

ya, where is e place?

<CMO> Easy-stand(universal) make lubrication of chain easier, faster & effordless.

Video:

***NEW*** Anti-Showa Suspension. 99% secure. Protect your CB400 Spec1 & 2 rear showa suspension from stolen.

INVEST TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT

hi all,

just to inform and beware for bike accesories part on your bike when u park at multistorey carpark. Just lastweek my gear indicator got stolen on level 1 multistorey carpark. Dont really know who but i curse and swear on him for stealing my thing. I jus got retrench and now need to work ptime to buy new 1. So all biker out there,just beware of this thief gg rounding singapore steling our motor accesories . :sian:

Wa Lau eh bro, so sway ar U !!!! Which MSCP?

99-01 > Mito 125, NSR 150

01-03 > Honda VFR 400 NC30, Aprillia RS250

03-05 > '02 YZF R1

05-07 > '05 Suzuki 600 K5, Wave 125, Nuovo 110

07-08 > '03 T-MAX [5GJ]

08-10 > '07 T-MAX [5VU], '08 T-Max [4B5], 08 R6

05-10 > DUCATI 749 Dark Mono

10-11 > CBR 1100XX, 2010 Busa

13-14 > RC51 SP2

14-16 > Ninja 400R, Z1000SX, MT09 Tracer

Sorry for ur loss bro ... I too feel dat I'll bash dat idiot up before calling the police.. Mind sharing which area u stay bro?

CCK.near lot 1. now im trying to but may be 2nd hand GRT gear indicator as 4 new brand cost 220-250.me not working la hehehehehe:cheeky:

Wa Lau eh bro, so sway ar U !!!! Which MSCP?

cck la bro.wat to do,their hand itcy. dont know how to work but know how to steal only. cant understand y they prefer to steal.i think they never go sch to learn la.

I lost my tyre cap!!! :angry:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

I lost my tyre cap!!! :angry:

hahahahaha,bro tyre cap always got stolen bro.my car tyre cap park outside my previous house also got stolen :thumb: hehehehehe

• 2 weeks later...

for me my cashcard with $18 inside got stolen. got put sticker on my iu so cannot see with one look, so this arsehole i think open all iu one by one to see who got cashcard inside. also, is my fault lah forget to take out.

personally for me i dont dare use stolen things cos they are cursed, later i steal people's brake calipers and when i use it myself it stops working and get myself into accident. sometimes you wonder those injured or died in bike accident, did they use parts that were stolen?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vj99ua.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/jinpwnsyou/Whack_a_kitty.gif

Talking abt Sengkang.. I live in Punggol, should be the same group that stolen my stuff. I think some ppl already alert the NPP cos when i go make report they say alot of cases already. These ARSE HOLES...... knn almost wanna steal my handle bar.

Luckily they stupid enough to dunno how to take it. But instead they took other thing. Neh neh took my fork brace. Which i couldnt find for 3 months. KNNBCCB... he cant even use that brace unless he have the same bike as me, he also wanna take.

He tot mind CB400. Pui... NNB i CCB him 400 times.... I figure he should have thrown the brace after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi ppl, evitime hear such sad stories.

do u guys take note of when u change new "stylo" and good stuff?

reason being most fugger thieves prob ald aim u from shop/ mscp for a while ald.

so my take will be when u change new things, lookout a lil bit more. maybe after u walk away from mscp, after a while "creep" back and bio a while. see if anyone "surveying". not everytime, just when u change those aa stuff.

on a side note - anyone noe how to set up camera on top of ur box? those black "cant see lens" type. maybe can catch em in action!

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Guest cradleoffilth

Hi all,

Did anyone lost any parts during the X-Fighters Exhibition @ Singapore flyer 16/5/09 last Saturday @ e parking space behind the B01 busstop under e highway? Cuz my guy's brembo master pump got stolen n my friend's brother's helmet got stolen too. I believe there's other riders who went there got their stuff stolen from their bike. So many bikes parked there and it became a target for shopping thieves. Curse those idiots. Sheesh...

Guest cradleoffilth

yeah, reported 2 police n was told they can't do anything, not even fingerprint taking...they came and took pictures da whole bike instead of the spot where e brembo is removed... i'm like aaaaah? confirm they go and print the picture and display at their walls in e office. what e heck...how 2 prevent crime wen they let these kinda idiots free?

der wer few times @ a multistorey carpark in toa payo 128 where helmets were stolen and boxes were forced opened. Until e third time where more den 7 bikes where involved, then only they check for fingerprint.

So i guess to these officers, investigating 1 or very few bikes is a waste of time. Muz b alot alot of case then only they will do their job. Sheesh...

Somehow when my fren's bike OEM Masterpump and brake hose was stolen last time, he requested to them to do a fingerprint and they promptly proceed..Can imagine the powder on his race farring..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg