Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
Originally posted by dyingxatheist@Oct 26 2006, 04:28 PM

love for your bros I see. Lol

 

if you see a girl riding a p-plate black kr on the roads soon, that's either me or my friend :smile:

 

 

 

(I don't check my blindspot when I u-turn either... when I'm driving la... heh)

Heard and seen lady KR riders.. :lovestruck: But have yet to make a coversation with any in person..Either they give me a weird look (prolly coz I'm fat ugly and pimpled faced) or they like wanna race with me revving and revving waiting for the green light..My bike so ugly also wanna race? Sure halfway my bike get asthma..:sweat:

 

P.S. I also black kr..BU\ut if see me don't give me that weird look or blow me..If want to blow also can la..Must be good blow..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

 

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Posted
Originally posted by KheeTia@Oct 26 2006, 04:45 PM

so many ladies riders around huh? think we should meet up one of these days... wahaha... any ladies riders staying at woodlands? lol

i also want !! if have kheetia must call me ! wahhahaha

 

:thumb:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by compfused@Oct 26 2006, 05:16 PM

Heard and seen lady KR riders.. :lovestruck: But have yet to make a coversation with any in person..Either they give me a weird look (prolly coz I'm fat ugly and pimpled faced) or they like wanna race with me revving and revving waiting for the green light..My bike so ugly also wanna race? Sure halfway my bike get asthma..:sweat:

 

P.S. I also black kr..BU\ut if see me don't give me that weird look or blow me..If want to blow also can la..Must be good blow..:cheeky:

hmm.. use inhaler lor wehwahahhahahahhaha

 

:cheeky:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by compfused@Oct 26 2006, 05:16 PM

Heard and seen lady KR riders.. :lovestruck: But have yet to make a coversation with any in person..Either they give me a weird look (prolly coz I'm fat ugly and pimpled faced) or they like wanna race with me revving and revving waiting for the green light..My bike so ugly also wanna race? Sure halfway my bike get asthma..:sweat:

 

P.S. I also black kr..BU\ut if see me don't give me that weird look or blow me..If want to blow also can la..Must be good blow..:cheeky:

OOOOppppssss i missed out the " Good Blow "

 

wahhahahaha

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by YEN96@Oct 26 2006, 06:11 PM

hmm.. use inhaler lor wehwahahhahahahhaha

 

:cheeky:

I add Ventolin tablets to my fuel..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

 

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Posted
Originally posted by compfused@Oct 26 2006, 03:28 PM

Best to ask the Guru who rides a proton paintwork KR whom doesn't check his blindspot when making a U--turn.. :lol: :lol: :lol: None other than..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

krazyfist aka Peepot

o.O since when did u become a girl?

Kawasaki 150ZX ::Rusty:: 2005-2010

Honda CB400 Revo ::BlackBeauty:: 2010-20XX

-------------

|Biologic iPhone Mount|Stebel Nautilus Horn|K&N Air Filter|

|Ah Pek's Grounding Wire|DIY 5V USB Port|Scorpio SR-i900|

|DIY Secondary Strobe Brake Leds|

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg697/scaled.php?tn=0&server=697&filename=pf6.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Posted
Originally posted by compfused@Oct 26 2006, 05:16 PM

Heard and seen lady KR riders.. :lovestruck: But have yet to make a coversation with any in person..Either they give me a weird look (prolly coz I'm fat ugly and pimpled faced) or they like wanna race with me revving and revving waiting for the green light..My bike so ugly also wanna race? Sure halfway my bike get asthma..:sweat:

 

P.S. I also black kr..BU\ut if see me don't give me that weird look or blow me..If want to blow also can la..Must be good blow..:cheeky:

haha KR what... If not for racing, then for what other use?

 

why not make conversation then? there isn't a need to step shy.

 

eh, I don't like to blow at people. Or blow people either. LOL

blow wind blow...

 

 

:cheeky:

COMEBACK KID was awesome!!!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tacamam/catwalk.gif

Posted

Tried 92, 95 and 98. Almost can't feel any difference, maybe due to our engine low compression of 7.2?

 

Now trying Maxima Super M injector 2t oil. Feels slightly stronger performance than Motul 710. :bouncefire: :thumb:

Be happy always :-)

Ride alert at all times :angel:

 

1st bike - Yamaha RXZ - 135cc

2nd bike - Honda FireBlade series - 400cc

3rd bike - Yamaha RXZ- 135cc

4th bike - Suzuki GSXR K-series - 600cc

5th bike - Kawasaki KRR - 150cc

6th bike - Honda CBX Twister - 250cc

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posted
Originally posted by s1o1m@Oct 23 2006, 08:32 AM

Hari Raya Eve Rounding

 

Date: 23-10-06

Time: 2100hrs

Meeting Place: yishun Dam

Aim: Cornering at your own risk

Place to go: Meeting up at dam, mount faber, marina south, devils bend

 

name and contact

 

1) s1o1m 97954307

2) voodoodoll

3) blur

4)

5)

woah... just afew days and i miss a good outing... sigh....

 

okies any outing coming this weekend?

Posted
Originally posted by voodoodoll@Oct 26 2006, 05:51 PM

all the wolfs coming out liao..

jeremy jio outing lei

hahahahaha

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Posted
Originally posted by KheeTia@Oct 26 2006, 06:33 PM

hey YEN96!!!!!! when u wanna take bulb from me? lol

saturday ..>> u keep for me i will call u

 

tired exhausted fr work man bro

 

:thumb:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted

any kind soul can update if ah gua lane is opened fr friday 27/10/06

 

cos i woorried they close due to hari raya

 

any one been there can update ????????????

 

thanks t hanks

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by compfused@Oct 26 2006, 06:18 PM

I add Ventolin tablets to my fuel..:cheeky:

NOS !

 

:lovestruck:

 

:thumb:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by dyingxatheist@Oct 26 2006, 04:28 PM

love for your bros I see. Lol

 

if you see a girl riding a p-plate black kr on the roads soon, that's either me or my friend :smile:

 

 

 

(I don't check my blindspot when I u-turn either... when I'm driving la... heh)

wow.... coooooool.~ more n more black kr joining us~

Oct 2005 - Nov 2005 : Honda NSR 150 SP

Nov 2005 - Mar 2007 : Kawasaki Krr 150

Mar 2007 - Jul 2008 : Honda RVF NC35

Posted
Originally posted by zongbao@Oct 26 2006, 11:59 PM

wow.... coooooool.~ more n more black kr joining us~

Forget to intro to u all,this guy here riding ALL BLACK krr..he is the leader of all black krr here.. pls feel free to call him out..

When i know me and my bike is together as one.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5761/voodoodoll.png

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9593/voodoodoll.jpg

Posted

And most nicest black krr is me..hehe

When i know me and my bike is together as one.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5761/voodoodoll.png

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9593/voodoodoll.jpg

Posted
Originally posted by voodoodoll@Oct 27 2006, 02:53 AM

And most nicest black krr is me..hehe

WOW

:thumb:

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Posted
Originally posted by voodoodoll@Oct 27 2006, 02:53 AM

Forget to intro to u all,this guy here riding ALL BLACK krr..he is the leader of all black krr here.. pls feel free to call him out..

... stop ur nonsense alright ? haha..

Oct 2005 - Nov 2005 : Honda NSR 150 SP

Nov 2005 - Mar 2007 : Kawasaki Krr 150

Mar 2007 - Jul 2008 : Honda RVF NC35

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...