SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Captain Planet is so gonna get you..:cheeky:

lol my dad asked me to throw minyak tanah into the drain okay!!! But no **** sia, minyak tanah is a bloody good degreaser... hahahah

read prev posts say for 2 stroke, eo not veri important so any brand wil do..

but 2 T must b gud one..

I use 2T from Shell. Doesn't make sense to use anything more expensive. I'm not exactly riding a racebike. And it's not like I plan to use the bike forever. lol

wah ur fren must b a good looker :thumb:

invite her along for our outing lah..

hahahah well, to each his own.

but if you're a mat *coughkrazyfistcough*, you'll be looking at other good things la...

maybe that's why I don't get any attention on the roads... I always wear my hoodie zipped up :dot:

Not that I'm really complaining la. I like to stay low profile. In case people want to find trouble with me on the road. heh :cool:

COMEBACK KID was awesome!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tacamam/catwalk.gif

How to? I won't be free till after 1500hrs? :cheeky:

Alamak! Guess i'll be alone ranger tomorrow..:D

ya, but tis is oni 1 round oni.. wait til i clock d 2nd round..

hmm last time we ride jb was last wed .. i rode on thur,fri,sat,mond...so 1 tank can last 4 days before it hit d reserve or near reserve..

eyy... Isn't e petrol supposed to depends on how far u travelled?? N not on days??:cheeky:

serious.... very lazy to open up fairing la... and besides, the bike isn't parked at my place... when it is, and I feel like getting some sun, I would wash it with fairings on. Don't dare to take it without my friend around :cheeky:

Hahaha.. I don't dare to open up my fairing since e 1st time i opened it.. Believe it or not, It took me nearly 2 hours just to fix it back up..:faint:

errr.... drain??? hahaha most of the time I just get the mech to change cheap eo for me. but I've asked a friend of mine to change eo for me out-of-shop because I wanted to try the different brands.

Conclusion? No difference. haha

OMG u're polluting e drainage lines!! Hahahaha.. I got a nice scolding last time from my dad for throwing e old EO into e dumpster..:cheeky:

http://robeastblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jabbawockeez_red.jpg

Not that I'm really complaining la. I like to stay low profile. In case people want to find trouble with me on the road. heh :cool:
Sure or not? Maybe its the other way round? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Hahaha.. I don't dare to open up my fairing since e 1st time i opened it.. Believe it or not, It took me nearly 2 hours just to fix it back up..:faint:

honestly, you should.... wash thoroughly, especially the chain area. Check your pipe for rust so that you can eliminate it before it spreads. Take an entire day, do it with a friend... it's quite satisfying in the end. Woo, it even rhymes. ahah

Sure or not? Maybe its the other way round? :cheeky:

when i get a thumper, maybe....

but not with my little sportbike that apparently ever little girl taking 2b dreams of riding, if they can't get a cute pink vespa.............

It's no longer a novelty, you know... quite sad.

but not with my little sportbike that apparently ever little girl taking 2b dreams of riding, if they can't get a cute pink vespa.............

Then get your ride to look different from the rest la..You could start by gettin transparent fairings..:cheeky:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

honestly, you should.... wash thoroughly, especially the chain area. Check your pipe for rust so that you can eliminate it before it spreads. Take an entire day, do it with a friend... it's quite satisfying in the end. Woo, it even rhymes. ahah

When e mood comes, i'll try giving another shot..:cheeky:

thumper as on Bambi??:cheeky:

Then get your ride to look different from the rest la..You could start by gettin transparent fairings..:cheeky:

ahah stopit sia you and your transparent fairings... I bet you secretly want one of those :dot:

I envision.... black color... change to ktm headlights, drc signal lights, acerbis handguard, aftermarket slipon, new sliders.... and that's just for starters... cosmetic changes... I think I should stop reading forums on bikes I do not own. yet.

:cry:

ahah stopit sia you and your transparent fairings... I bet you secretly want one of those :dot:

I envision.... black color... change to ktm headlights, drc signal lights, acerbis handguard, aftermarket slipon, new sliders.... and that's just for starters... cosmetic changes... I think I should stop reading forums on bikes I do not own. yet.

Hey it's better to dream before hand u know..

Hello ppl... gd evening!!!

Well I think it impt to have gd 2t... to keep it smooth running...

I'm using shell too...

I just went to Jb last Sat to do full service which cost me less than RM100 & top up my fuel that last me until today and still not yet reserved.

I Rather go in & out from jb for fuel which last me 4 and a half day than

top up fuel in s'p which will last me 3 days.

S'p fuel are fine but absorb more than foreign fuel... plus increased in $$$...

-------------------------------

All*Roads*Lead*To*Rome

Guilty as charged..Get for me la..:cheeky:

Hello ppl... gd evening!!!

Well I think it impt to have gd 2t... to keep it smooth running...

I'm using shell too...

I just went to Jb last Sat to do full service which cost me less than RM100 & top up my fuel that last me until today and still not yet reserved.

I Rather go in & out from jb for fuel which last me 4 and a half day than

top up fuel in s'p which will last me 3 days.

S'p fuel are fine but absorb more than foreign fuel... plus increased in $$$...

Aik.. Aren't all e fuels there e same as e fuels here??:giddy: Don't tell me there's different gradings of fuel for different countries..

Aik.. Aren't all e fuels there e same as e fuels here??:giddy: Don't tell me there's different gradings of fuel for different countries..
Maybe..But I still think its due to how you pump petrol..In SG you have to put your bike on the sidestand when you pump..Over there you can straddle on your bike when you pump..:cheeky:

Yups indeed same brand and all that...

but I tried pump full shell at here... and shell at jb...

it does have diff...

I dunno... what i was told by few friends here much finner, thats why it won't last long compare in pump it at jb.

.. well... i guess theories makes a diff. ahakz.

-------------------------------

All*Roads*Lead*To*Rome

Oh thers tis SP rider got her SP colored n got hello kitty cartoon..cute..

better den pink vespa...

u can do it too ?? den u zip up in pink halo kitty hoods.. stil lo profile wat :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

heard from a fren..sgp fuel almost all from same refinery so no difference whether caltex,mobil.esso, bp etc.... jus go get d cheapest.

diff countries wil hv diff quality fuel cos d purity is diffrent thoud gradin d same

Yups indeed same brand and all that...

but I tried pump full shell at here... and shell at jb...

it does have diff...

I dunno... what i was told by few friends here much finner, thats why it won't last long compare in pump it at jb.

.. well... i guess theories makes a diff. ahakz.

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

awww comeon.. i m sure u wil look like a Stunner .. pretty in pink..

oh u reali do prefer ala Trinity style all in leather black huh ??

tak apa la, no matter wat.. i m sur u look good :thumb:

oh.my.gawd.i.hate.pink.as.much.as.i.hate.hello.kitty.

wat?? in sgpore we hv to put on side stand ???

i always pump straddlin it wat ?? even in spore ... got such rules meh ,,

compfused liao as usual by comp:giddy: :giddy:

Maybe..But I still think its due to how you pump petrol..In SG you have to put your bike on the sidestand when you pump..Over there you can straddle on your bike when you pump..:cheeky:

oh pinkkitty refer to her sp as cat..

i see ur siggy also got a cat too.. black one walkin veri fast haha

no comments lor ninja