SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Guest Fragile

Who r u both to comments on this......and wat u post...Stop all this n will e fine..... :nono: :nono: :nono:

I already post other things n u 2 keep toking about it!!!

Can u 2 pls cooperate..........THANK YOU

oh.. scare ur precious kawa thread will be closed? y cant i comment on this.. y cant i say close this thread to stop the flames? and who r u to stop me... this is a pubic forum i can say wat i want.. and all i did was saying how poor thing gua gua is.. did i do wrong.. i dun think so..

and i dun see any need of me cooperating with u.. i dun see the need at all.. oh well..

forum is for freedom of speech mah.. we r humans to post in the thread.. who r u to tell us not to post ?

RELAX...............

Throw away any hatred for anyone from your heart so that you will not carry sins for a lifetime.

Forgiving others is the best attitude to take!

Love others even if you don't like them...

True love is not loving a perfect perfect person but loving an imperfect person perfectly...

come on everybody....cool down will u ppl???

lets tok abt e next outing ba...

wanna go ware???who will bring e cam???

:D

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-1312.jpg

After 18 months of disqualification,I'm not like before...

Dun compromise safety...

Always expect the unexpected...

Remember..traffic policemen are the guardian angels of the road...

relax leh all *******

kawa..wad r u doin at home???

Dun compromise safety...

Guest Fragile

I am not e 1 tell u not to post....u an...go back to ur SP thread......ANd who e fcuk are u to lock This thread....pple are trying to kepp their cool......and u keep post.......... :mad:

who r u to tell us where to go? only krr ppl can post in here? oh.. how anti... and for ur info.. he does not have the authority to lock the thread.. he is merely suggesting.. and if ppl can get angry over wat is posted.. i can only say they are juz petty.. well.. this is juz a forum..

I am not e 1 tell u not to post....u an...go back to ur SP thread......ANd who e fcuk are u to lock This thread....pple are trying to kepp their cool......and u keep post.......... :mad:

haha.. ur mouth really very dirty.. everytime post got f word come out.. so uncivilised..

im not in any position to close the thread.. im advising to close the thread.. is this thread so impt to u until u can use the f word ? y r u so worked up over it ? haha.. really don't understand.. trying to show how strong and mighty u r ? i wonder..

okok...stop it leh....wanna gain post oso not like dat leh...

all noe each other one...dan now wanna quarel over such things...

enough liao lah... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dun compromise safety...

Guest Fragile

wo really? nobody say e need to hav u cooperate...its whether u wan it or not!!!.....if don wan...fine.........poor thing gua gua??? he doesnt seem anything wong.......just ask them to use PM....nothing worng about it........its u guys make a big fuss over it!!!.....right GUA???

u asked me to cooperate... and yet u dun need me to cooperate.. how contradicting.. then y bother to ask at all...

i dint make a big fuss.. i juz give my comments over the things.. but seem like u are unhappy abt it.. nothing i can do rite.. i dun see anything wrong with wat i said u noe..

Guest Fragile

wo really? nobody say e need to hav u cooperate...its whether u wan it or not!!!.....if don wan...fine.........poor thing gua gua??? he doesnt seem anything wong.......just ask them to use PM....nothing worng about it........its u guys make a big fuss over it!!!.....right GUA???

u asked me to cooperate... and yet u dun need me to cooperate.. how contradicting.. then y bother to ask at all...

i dint make a big fuss.. i juz give my comments over the things.. but seem like u are unhappy abt it.. nothing i can do rite.. i dun see anything wrong with wat i said u noe..

ya loh,TIME TO STOP IT.just talk cock,y so REN ZHEN? :confused:

yah lor...when did dese few ppl i oways tok cok wif get so serious suddenly... :D

Dun compromise safety...

Guest Fragile
ya loh,TIME TO STOP IT.just talk cock,y so REN ZHEN? :confused:

yaloh.. ask ur kawa family loh.. keep on flaming on and on.. it is juz our comments.. if he cant take it.. wat for post in here? wat for even join a forum... haiz.. pathetic..

aiyo..ytd got a ahger83...

now this...

wad is this world coming to??

can u all just stop??? :bounce:

Dun compromise safety...

thats mean he don hav enough time to cross e road...the light turn green...no car wan to give way......so he struck in btw........ :giddy:

erm..u mean it happen to some1 dat crosses e road jux now..or r u just referring to other things?? :confused:

Dun compromise safety...