Near to Showroom Shine Condition (Bike is always parked under shelter in condo basement carpark)
Click This Link to view video of my bike https://youtu.be/SJTJr857MdQ
Well Maintained Yamaha Fazer (FZ1s) registered in April 2010
Very very smooth Engine, in 100% healthy condition (Bike is being maintained by Alai Mechanic at Autobay)
- Engine Valve Clearance have been done
- Sprocket and Gold chain recently changed
- New Battery (with voltmeter) and full engine oil servicing done on 26 May 2020
- Michelin Road 5 tyres($420) just replaced in June 2020 (see pictures)
- Quality Gold Colour Rims sprayed by spray paint shop
- White Decals can be removed
Fazer is a very reliable bike, it is commonly known as the Super 4 for class 2
RFS: Under Utilized as I am also driving
Bike is fully paid
Pm me today, Price is negotiable. This bike will be sold to the highest offer received
Model: Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS
4 Riding Modes (Sport, Touring, Urban & Enduro)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 20L
COE Exp Date: 26 July 2021
Road Tax Exp: 25 July 2020
Mileague: 98k + counting
Keyless Key FOB + 1 Red Masterkey
24k,48k,86k service done at Wearnes Ducati SG & Racewerks
- OEM Side panniers
- OEM Givi Rack & Top Box (48L)
- OEM Mainstand
- Ducati Performance Tank Pad
- Ducati Performance Sport Windshield
- Ducati Performance Hand Guard
- R&G Engine Case Cover
- R&G Clutch Case Cover
- R&G Tail Tidy
- Termignoni Slip On (With Cert)
- Termignoni Full System Link Pipe
- Touratech Crash Bars
- Touratech Radiator Cover
- Touratech Side Stand Big Foot
- Ducabike Clutch Slave
- Angel Eyes Auxillary Light
Recent Servicing:- Fuel Sensor & Gear Sensor (Wearnes SG)
- 86k Valve Clearance & Desmo Servicing (Racewerks)
- 1 Set SBS Floating Brake Dics Set + Brakepads (Motorworld)
- R.S Chain (Motorworld)
- Michelin Pilot Road 5 (Motorworld)
- Other receipts and service records kept.
- Stock Tall Windshield
- Stock Exhaust Catalyzer
- Accident Free
Reason for selling: Downgrading
Bike Fully Paid. Cash only, able to recommend shops doing reloan.
Negotiable for serious & sincere buyers. Viewing at CCK.
SMS / Whatsapp me at 91295144 for further info and pictures.
You may visit this link for Carousel Post - https://sg.carousell.com/p/ducati-multistrada-1200-abs-1005439318/?t-id=9-nizfAWol_1589271316742&t-referrer_browse_type=search_results&t-referrer_request_id=7YTATSGxrUI_cOQk&t-referrer_search_query=ducati%20multistrada%201200&t-referrer_sort_by=popular
!#ducati #honda #yamaha #bmw #kawasaki #harleydavidson #vespa #suzuki #norton #mvagusta #lambretta #class2 #class2a #class2b #touring #motorcycle
Excellent condition FZ6N touring Edition for sale
Reason to sell: This is my 3rd bike, not enough butt for them.
COE Expiry: April 2028
COE rebate as of Dec 2019: $6,500.00 (So you only paying $3000 for the bike + $6500 for the COE which you can get back anytime by scrapping. Total $9500 to me, negotiable)
Engine condition: 8.5/10
Cosmetic: 7.5/10 (Bike wrapped in 2018 at Juzzwheel, paid $350. Should be the only Blue with Black racing strip)
Mileage: 103,000km (low for a 11 yo bike)
FC: Average 20km/L so it's nearly 380km for one full tank. One of the best in its class and even within same models
Plenty of accessories stated below (which I can remember):
- LTA legal Scorpion twin exhaust (worth $1,500)
- Givi customized windshield (only 1 in SG)
- Mt-09 stock side mirrors
- Lever protectors
- Motovation sliders
- R1 stock brembo brake lever
- Evotech brake master cylinder
- Speedo customized backlight by Tachnicolour
- Hyperpro steering damper
- 12v cigg charger + USB charger
- DIY fusebox (separate circuit for all accessories)
- MWUPP phone holder (Ram mount style)
- Proti titamium screw for all brake caliper
- Hella twin red horn
- DID X-ring
- K&N Air filter
- Givi side Monokey pannier rack (box not included)
- Givi top rack with Kappa K56NT box
- Additional LED rear brake light strip
- Side stand enlarger
- Front/rear motorcycle video recorder
- New Skyrich Lithium battery
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre (fitted in 2018)
- EO just changed 1300km ago (fully syn OWS)
Overall bike sounds great and runs great. 101 HP with scorpion pipes which beats even an MT-09. Top speed around 240km/h (I only dare to go that fast). Anyway not an urgent sale and reluctant as well due to how well it runs. Its renewed in 2018 with $8000 COE hence the higher price (paid to government, not me). Touring ready, nothing needs to be repair or replace.
Cheaper than a super4 yet performs way better, sound better, runs faster.
Contact me at 98Three7068Three
Carousell link for pictures
Keen buyer can come down to view but do not low ball me. I kept this bike for 4 years and I will not hesitate to keep it longer.
Im a foreigner new to the Fine city of Singapore and happy owner of a Iron Sportster.
I'd like to change the exhaust for an aftermarket, like it's done in Europe without much concerns.
What is it like in Singapore ? Do you Harley owners ride with non LTA approved exhausts ?
Is the risk to get caught and fined high ? does this happen often ? Do you replace pipe when going to inspection ?
Do you ride with LTA approved (I'm unable to find one for my 2015' Sport, apparently i'ts discontinued) and where did u got it ?
Any tips / feedback welcome !