SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

talking about cornering and the limits of how the MP3 can go...

think i post this picture soewhere in front but well, can post to refresh again.

Tested and this is the limit in angle it can go...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/mp3002.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/mp3001.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/mp3003.jpg

They have compared with the X8

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/x8cornering001.jpg

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The storage space worries me... maybe the 250 one is better suited to me... will go down to see personally one of these days... but busy this 2 weeks.

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

The storage space worries me... maybe the 250 one is better suited to me... will go down to see personally one of these days... but busy this 2 weeks.

the MP3 400 has slightly more leg room :lovestruck:

heard that the moving off accerleration is same as 250.

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

Leg room...mmmm if you don't do touring (like me), maybe not so important... huh huh huh

Acceleration more important in city riding... get away from evil cars/trucks/buses

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

From reliable sources, the MP3 400cc will not be offered for test rides.

Me also dunno.... it'll be fantastic if I could test-ride both back to back.... :D

There is another UK MP3 Forum.

Got anyone with 14k to spare me at 0% interest? :D

That's not an option..... :sweat:

Anyway bro how's your bike so far? Any maintainence issues or everything smooth sailing? :smile:

ok so far...smooth sailing....

oh yes, the only obstacle is the price for most of us...!

but bear the pain, cut your flesh and buy the MP3 and you will realise

that it is worth paying for.

That's not an option..... :sweat:

Anyway bro how's your bike so far? Any maintainence issues or everything smooth sailing? :smile:

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Yah... beginning to think that I can only afford the 250cc version...