SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

Anyway is the new MP400 owners our forum members? :D

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MP3 is getting common, 3 wheel bikes are in

wat bout this?

Its got the Blackbird Mirrors.. .COOL... can squeeze traffic

hahahaha

See how it take corners. I think its better to wear helmet!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210881.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210888.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210887.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210886.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210885.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210884.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210883.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/cike/ATT2210882.jpg

Wonder how to calculate the Road Tax and insurance?

How to go for inspection for tyres @ Viacom? hmmmm

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Another review of the MP3 250cc can be found here. :angel:

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Finally saw a MP3 on the road yesterday! Was going home on the CTE around 9.40pm when I caught sight... was a 7000 number plate, blue and looked like the 250cc version.

Must say it looks kanna different when seeing it in real life... :cheeky:

Can arrange for a test ride from Piaggio... planning to do so once I'm free enough to take one day leave.... :sian:

hey all,

finally went for a test ride yday.

here's my 2-cents opinion:

Plus points

- bike was zippy. throttle very responsive. quick off the blocks. sweet.

- bike was not as wide as i thought it looked. was apprehensive about trying to squeeze, but as soon as i sat on it, i realised that it was no different from my x9. had no problems at all squeezing.

- chiong-ed the bike through bumps on the road, manhole covers and the big metal road coverings. didn't have any hairy moments (you know, when you feel like the tyre slip under you alittle abit) at all. sweet x2. if only i could test it over WET metal coverings though.

- the cornering was fun!fun!fun! i had so much doing the twist and turns and cornering, i went for a few more rounds in the genting road/lane area just to corner abit more! haha

Minus points

- i'm used to stretching my leg out on my x9, so, i didn't quite like having to put my legs in a 90 degree position. it's not uncomfortable. it's just....different. haha. guess its one of those things that one needs getting used to.

- acceleration to 80-90 was a breeze. but from 90 onwards, i can feel the bike labouring a little. i'd assume that the 400cc version would be different though.

- found the seat alittle irritating. i'm used to the hydraulics that helps push up my x9 seat and keep it in place. there's no such system on teh mp3. you'd have to CLAW the seat out cuz there's no obvious latch/catch to lift the seat. and also, because there's nothing to hold the seat up, there might be a chance that the seat slams down on ur hands! ouch!

- again, having been spoilt by the amount of storage space on my x9, i found the storage on the mp3 a tad disappointing. plus, the mp3 doesn't come with a box.

all in all, i loved the mp3!

even though the plus and minus points seems to even off at 4 a piece, i personally feel that the plus far outweighs the relatively minor minus points.

i'd definitely get the mp3 .... only problem is, just as i was about to leave piaggio, i chanced upon the x9 Evo 400!! what a beauty...

sigh...decisions, decisions, decisions...

by the way, another plus point for visiting Piaggio, was that i got to meet Brembo bro in person. haha.

It was nice meeting you, man.

Cool bro. Very helpful.

Cheers.

I've saw a MP3 on the road with a top box, looks exactly like the X8 kind of box... so storage still can be improved...

Hi guys...

for MP3 fanatics!

There is a 2nd hand very new MP3 250 with top box, I tink its black or sky blue at LEE HUAT BUKIT TIMAH.

I heard that the previous owner just couldnt get used to the scooter.

rode for just.... get this, 1 day! and return to Lee Huat, with a loss.

good deal i think...go Lee Huat find out!

Ai De Hua Pte Ltd

Tel +65 6547 4466

Fax+65 6547 4277

19, Genting Road

Singapore 349478

email: [email protected]

any mp3 400 cc owner here??

need to know the top speed and FC on the machine.

was trying to find ways to upgrade the fuel tank.

http://www.tourtank.com

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

in today's straits times...

where these traffic marshalls are armed with never seen before cool-white Piaggio MP3s...

looks like we'll be seeing more of these on the expressways...

Traffic marshalls to be deployed at underground KPE

By Christopher Tan, Senior Correspondent

TRAFFIC MARSHALLS will be deployed to keep the underground Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway, which opens to traffic on Friday, free-flowing.

Mounting zippy Piaggio scooters or behind the wheel of Subaru Imprezas, these auxiliary police officers will eventually be deployed on all expressways here, Transport Minister Raymond Lim announced on Thursday.

Singapore has nine expressways measuring a total 150km. Each week, there are about 250 incidents on these heavy-load roads, each with a capacity for up to 6,000 vehicles an hour.

The Land Transport Authority currently clears 57 per cent of incidents within 12 minutes of arriving at the scne. Minister Lim said the LTA 'will strive' to raise this to 75 per cent.

Empowered to perform traffic control duties as well as preserve evidence at accident scenes, the Traffic Marshalls will complement existing expressway management systems, namely the Expressway Monitoring and Advisory System (EMAS) and towing services.

There will be 14 officers on scooters and three in cars. Each will be equipped tools like camera, first aid box, fire extinguisher, traffic cones and beacons, chemical protection mask, whistle and industrial gloves.

Linked to Certis Cisco's satellite-tracking system, these officers will be deployed once expressway cameras spot an incident. They are expected to arrive at the scene within 15 minutes.

The deployment will involve a fleet of 28 motorcycles, three cars and 61 officers and will cost $2.5 million a year to operate.

I've been to see this machine. FBB9816 is sky blue, comes with the original box (worth about $600), done 2km (to the petrol kiosk and back).

There are a few minor scratches from a low-speed drop on the left side (can touch up for about $100+).

Pity it's the wrong colour for me, cos the owner's taking a loss of >$1k. I'd say it's a good deal for an almost new MP3 250 if you want the box and are ok with the colour.

Interested buyers can contact Lee Huat Motor at Upper Bukit Timah Road.

Hi guys...

for MP3 fanatics!

There is a 2nd hand very new MP3 250 with top box, I tink its black or sky blue at LEE HUAT BUKIT TIMAH.

I heard that the previous owner just couldnt get used to the scooter.

rode for just.... get this, 1 day! and return to Lee Huat, with a loss.

good deal i think...go Lee Huat find out!

He who hesitates is lost!