SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still have not broken in the engine yet as I only put 360km plus on it. Will update on the FC once it is broken in.

Or let's hope other MP3 400cc owners post theirs. I am very sure there must be 1 or 2 lurking in this thread.

thankz bro,cos was planning to get the 400 but was worried about the fc..

hi pipi..jus to let u know..the open market value of my mp3 is only about 4k ++.This is equal to low resale value..be prepare to suffer hugh loeses if u dont intend to ride long..

Is it a high or low 4k OMV for the Mp2 250ie? Because the 400ie(mine) OMV is $6,560.

Looks like higher margin for the 250ie after ARF, Duty, GST etc.

The OTR price between the 125, 250 and 400cc has a 1k +/- spread.

I am interested in the same question too as I would need to travel between east and north everyday and from east to west for certain days of the week. With the mounting cost of the gas, it makes sense to get good fc bikes. Being a new rider, i thought the MP3 will be more stable for me to gain confidence.

Hmmm because of the ride height and weight, I won't say it will be easier to ride than other 2B bikes for new riders. You'll still need to treat it with respect... but of course once you are used to it, the third wheel is defintely a safety plus point.

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

any answer for my small question... bump bump

jenin bro....seems like I am the only one who noticed your question :lol:

all toll gantries, carpark gantries, ERP gantires, watever gnatries are proceeded normally like a bike for the MP3. No problem for the malaysian toll oso. ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

guys guys....

could we compiled a list of MP3 riders / owners here in the forum?

once I have the names and if the numbers are substantial, maybe I could plan some rides events for all the MP3 riders....

*I have been dreaming of like 5 or more MP3s riding corners one after another, wanna make it come true lah!*

keep your fingers crossed, i will also try to "ping" Piaggio to see they can arrange any perky rideout or meetups for MP3 riders.

but 1st of all, the names must be in....as all times, let me start the ball rolling...

1. Brembo - 9669 3022 - MP3 250 - sky blue - FBB2729J (optional)

;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

guys guys....

once I have the names and if the numbers are substantial, maybe I could plan some rides events for all the MP3 riders....

*I have been dreaming of like 5 or more MP3s riding corners one after another, wanna make it come true lah!*

keep your fingers crossed, i will also try to "ping" Piaggio to see they can arrange any perky rideout or meetups for MP3 riders.

but 1st of all, the names must be in....as all times, let me start the ball rolling...

2. Sufie - 91514458 - MP3 250 - nero grafite - FBB5977P

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/blackpiper/YNWA2.jpg

The things that people do to your bike and the implication of having a bike that looks different or queer in a way will sometimes drive you mad. I must admit that almost everyone will be inquisitive in one way or another and having something that attracts attention or a second look bound to have people to explore more than just taking a look.

I have always tolerated stuff like my signal/hazard lights being switched on, mirrors being adjusted by people but what happened early this morning is just way too much. Why can't people just leave things that doesn't belongs to them alone?

This what happened..... I parked my bike at my void deck late last night together with some other bikes coz I'll be leaving for work very early in the morning. When I came to my bike this morning, as usual certain routine I will always have to carry out; switch off hazard lights, signals lights, release handbrake, adjust mirrors, clean prints of cat paws etc etc. Simply routine.... Not today!

Just when I rode off, I sense that the alignment wasn't quite right. I paid more attention whilst riding and realized that my handle bar and tyres alignment were off. Way off. I reckon someone did tamper with my bike and it was awkard riding with my right handle very much closer to me than the left. I decided to send the bike in to service center and true enough, according to the personnel there, it was tampered and luckily for me, it was rectified. Phew! I thought I was doomed. And I hope such a thing will not happen to me again.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/blackpiper/YNWA2.jpg

guys guys....

2. Sufie - 91514458 - MP3 250 - nero grafite - FBB5977P

3. Levene Ong - 93891158 - MP3 400 - Silver - FBC1021

GREAT! JUST GOT ANOTHER MP3 RIDER!

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

Just when I rode off, I sense that the alignment wasn't quite right. I paid more attention whilst riding and realized that my handle bar and tyres alignment were off. Way off. I reckon someone did tamper with my bike and it was awkard riding with my right handle very much closer to me than the left. I decided to send the bike in to service center and true enough, according to the personnel there, it was tampered and luckily for me, it was rectified. Phew! I thought I was doomed. And I hope such a thing will not happen to me again.

I think these ppl are simply dumb. They could have caused injuries to someone by playing a dumb prank.

But that will not stop me from getting a mp3! Saw one at Changi V today. Made me wanna do finish my 2b faster!

Sufie, try covering your bike where ever and when ever you park... I have found that it's the best 'defense' against itchy hands, no matter how 'harmless' their intentions may be....

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Sufie, try covering your bike where ever and when ever you park... I have found that it's the best 'defense' against itchy hands, no matter how 'harmless' their intentions may be....

hehe...i use the same advice to him. but heard from sufie bro that he has very little time parking his bike, so he dun bother putting the cover.

Sufie bro....i think to be safer....no matter an hour or 2, put bike cover better.

ok, now on better note of things....now we have 3 riders liao...

slow but steady, its quite optimistic that Piaggio should be able to give the green light should we form an official Singapore MP3 group... ;)

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

hi guys....

the canopy will probably be in Piaggio 2008 accessories catelogue.

pricing I wonder but definately not for the faint-hearted. and at least i know one thing for sure, to put on the canopy, the owner is required to purchase the "comfort" windscreen for MP3 so that the canopy can hook up to the windscreen, current price for that windscreen is SGD750.

:cheeky:

anyway brothers....come chat in the cafe dedicated to MP3...

SBF MP3 Cafe 2007

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!