SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

Hi Richard!

Thanks for the services rendered today. I not only got my battery charged and reconditioned, I learnt a lot about battery and a little on travelling too!

Also, thanks for the ciggie sockets and plugs, they will come in useful.

But alas! Forgot to take the Du Pont bottle - left it on your table.

Do keep me posted on the post-CNY DIY meeting! Would love to get some new lights for my bike!

Thanks again.... It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Cheers!

Morning ...........

It is a pleasure to share - thank you for coming by. I will keep you posted on the CNY DIY thingy for the LEDs lights. Oh yes i will put aside the bottle for u. Cheers :thumb:

whats the price for the chargers

Morning..... I pm you already :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Guys......... it is better to maintain your battery b4 they kaput - in the last few weeks some buyer of our EASY Charger have bad battery then they wan to try saving it. We do provide free battery reconditioning by appointment pls call - 93891138. Safe riding in this rainy season.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• 2 months later...
battery reconditioning this weekend ?? any1 keen ? ............

When i on signal lights my headlight the light seems to blonker also..not obvious but visible frm the rider position.. Does that means my battery weak? Need charging? but when on ignition the meter doesnt go forth n back twice like what pple say. PM me

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys......... it is better to maintain your battery b4 they kaput - in the last few weeks some buyer of our EASY Charger have bad battery then they wan to try saving it. We do provide free battery reconditioning by appointment pls call - 93891138. Safe riding in this rainy season.

Hi, are you still providing free battery reconditioning via appointment?

Yes, mate & itis still FOC but s$2 charge is your battery is a Kaput. Pls call b4 U comeby, I prefer weekends .......

ok. are you open on sunday too?

Yes, mate only in the morning ..... how abt Sat ?

I will be away this weekend, perhaps the following week, I work on sat

... will make an appt with you before coming. Thanks:P

• 1 month later...

hi bros.. im still not sure if i need battery chargers for my bike batt..

cos i will only start my bike on wkends due to ns, n by then e batt will b weak 2 crank..

so peeps out there gt any recommendations if i nd a batt charger?

anw how am i gonna use it if i had one, do i have to take out e batt evrytime b4 use, den charge it first or is there othr convenient methods too?